What's new

Possible Strategy for Zarb-e-Azb

1. Actions like these start without fanfare , publicity and seeking ' permissions' which thus far one saw the PA do.

2. The area of ops are kept under surveillance and intel is carefully gathered on possible targets, routes of ingress / egress are sealed. Not sure if this happened. Seems unlikely as in the past the bad guys have slipped away.

3. Such ' campaigns' do not have an expiry date.They have to be sustained, relentless .

4. The old brit way of doing things holds good. Cantonments need to be created for permanent placing of troops who dominate their respective areas. These guys surface after the troops leave.

5. Air strikes & Arty can at best soften up the target - boots have to reach & stay there.

6. Leakage of information is a huge concern, plans made are leaked to the TTP even before they are executed. One reads of plans & dates in the media !

Sir,

I never address anyone in that manner---please don't address me as such. Thank you.

Sorry about that. I mistook your reply as sarcastic, hence the crude reply. I regret my inappropriate behavior. And thank you for refraining from replying in kind.

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I mistook your reply as sarcastic, hence the crude reply. I regret my in appropriate behavior. And thank you for refraining from replying in kind.
really true to your name sir

well done for regretting what you still think, was corerct way to conduct yourself

6. Leakage of information is a huge concern, plans made are leaked to the TTP even before they are executed. One reads of plans & dates in the media !
Nawaz league, Jamat Islami and PTI members have been suspected of leaking the information since the time of Kyani briefings.
now when this operation was launched some butthurt politicians were complaining why they were not given the heads up?

We have said this before and we repeat that sometimes war becomes necessary to bring about sustained peace. No one will know this better than us. We understand the predicament of the Pakistani military and we also understand the common enemy that they are after. No one can deny that millions of families have been negatively affected by this enemy. We stand united with the Pakistani security forces as they try and secure their northern territories from the enemy and bring about sustained peace in the region. We also understand that it is necessary to secure soft targets like places of worship and holy shrines where thousands of people visit every day. We saw an attack on a shrine near Islamabad recently. It is a time for trials for populous of the region. So each and everyone have to be vigilant so incidents like attacks on shrines and on landing planes are avoided in the future. United and strong we will bring about the peace the region so desires.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom