What's new

Operation Zarb-e-Azb | Updates, News & Discussions.

Pakistan Army is near to to complete the operation. In-sha-ALLAH these guys will b finished soon.

UPDATE:
U.S. drone kills six suspected militants in Pakistan

A unmanned U.S. drone aircraft killed at least six suspected militants and wounded four others on Tuesday in a remote area of northwestern Pakistan near the Afghan border, officials said.

Pakistani security officials and tribal sources said attackers hit an suspected militant compound in Dattakhel, a village in North Waziristan, near the Afghan border.

"The drone fired two missiles and struck a house which was believed to be in use of the foreign militants," a local tribal leader said. He asked not to be identified for security reasons.

American drone strikes have targeted al Qaeda and other Islamist militants in Pakistan's northwestern border region for years, but there have been fewer strikes in recent months.

In 2015 so far, there have been at least 12 drone strikes in addition to Tuesday's, according to the British-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism. There were 25 drone strikes in 2014, according to the organisation.

Fifteen 'terrorists' killed in Tirah airstrikes

PESHAWAR: At least fifteen suspected terrorists were killed and eight others injured in Khyber Agency airstrikes on Wednesday.

Security sources say Pakistan Air Force (PAF) jets targeted the suspected hideouts of 'militants' in the Tirah Valley area of Khyber Tribal Agency. Two 'militant hideouts' were destroyed in the aerial operation.

The details could not be independently verified as the access of media personnel is severely restricted in the region.

Earlier this week, an attempted suicide attack on the Political Agent office in Khyber Agency's Jamrud area left four people ─ including two Khasadar Levies men ─ dead and 56 others injured.

Tirah Valley lies astride the Pak-Afghan border sandwiched between the famous Tora Bora mountains and the plains of Bara which connects with the provincial capital, thus giving it a unique strategic position. Militant strongholds in Tirah Valley were targeted by Operation Khyber-II which concluded earlier in June.

However, officials have said questions remained whether the military gains in the plains of Bara and upper reaches of Tirah valley could be sustained over a long period in the absence of administrative and auxiliary support systems.

the real test will come once this op is completed. The big difference between Swat & Waziristan is the fact that the former was pretty much developed area as opposed to the latter, this is my main concern, easier to resettle people in an area which is developed.

Govt needs to pitch in, needs to invest heavily in these parts in order to keep the terrorist at bay. Investment & development will nullify any chance of future insurgency & terrorist recruitments.

Then need to equip our police & paramilitary forces, Govt needs to be proactive or else op will useless just like it has been for decades in Baluchistan.

Major Ismail of 36 FF embraced Shahadat in #NWA today #ZarbeAzab

CO3kzArVAAABTBg.jpg:large

CO2mK7rUAAAkmZW.jpg

the real test will come once this op is completed. The big difference between Swat & Waziristan is the fact that the former was pretty much developed area as opposed to the latter, this is my main concern, easier to resettle people in an area which is developed.

Govt needs to pitch in, needs to invest heavily in these parts in order to keep the terrorist at bay. Investment & development will nullify any chance of future insurgency & terrorist recruitments.

Then need to equip our police & paramilitary forces, Govt needs to be proactive or else op will useless just like it has been for decades in Baluchistan.

an equally important challenge will be what to do with the terrorists that have managed to (or allowed to, depending upon which version you believe) cross the border and are biding time in Afghanistan. Pak military recently accused Afghans of not shutting down their border and the Afghans returned the blame to Pak military.

Regardless of who allowed it to happen, Pakistan cannot and should not think of any terrorists as good terrorists and must find a solution for the problem, even if it means exposing their own comrades who have been colluding.

Isn't the image self-explanatory or am I missing something, Sir?

yes it is your fault for not making the limiting the message to only 2 dimension. Color and bubble size require a minimum kindergarten to 2nd grade level. You should try to add a blinking vs non-blinking visualization to it for certain others. Or may be you make a drill and a tube pop up, open the skull and pour in the information.

Yeah, it is that frustrating sometimes.

explain the blindly obvious for those who cant understand
Isn't the image self-explanatory or am I missing something, Sir?
the angry brothers have conducted the strikes all across Pakistan because the Americans invaded Afghanistan and have been striking their enemies inside the tribal agencies.

if Americans had invaded Yemen instead of Muslim Saudi forces then the angry Muslims would have conducted more strikes all across Pakistan
because they are angry.

explain the blindly obvious for those who cant understand

the angry brothers have conducted the strikes all across Pakistan because the Americans invaded Afghanistan and have been striking their enemies inside the tribal agencies.

if Americans had invaded Yemen instead of Muslim Saudi forces then the angry Muslims would have conducted more strikes all across Pakistan
because they are angry.

Oh I see. You are referring to the why of the attacks as per your views, whereas my intent in sharing that graphic was only to highlight the numbers and the distribution.

Oh I see. You are referring to the why of the attacks as per your views, whereas my intent in sharing that graphic was only to highlight the numbers and the distribution.
different perceptions dear.
our Allies strike in Tribal areas (with or without our consent) and our angry brothers ,, well wherever they want in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom