What's new

Possible single-engine J-2X concept diagram

the picture shows the view count is only 65, so i guess those members from chinese forum werent much interested in it``

This is not J-2x but EDAS MAKO.

7_2.jpg

Unfortunately for Pakistan, this indeed resembled EADS MAKO very closely and is highly probably MAKO adavnce jet trainer aimed for European nations. However, MAKO has not taken off the ground since its mock-up appearance in Paris air show in 1999 and probably has been cancelled.

A stealth JF-17 would probably have twin canted tails for better stealth. Keep your fingers crossed, Pakistan.

Unfortunately for Pakistan, this indeed resembled EADS MAKO very closely and is highly probably MAKO adavnce jet trainer aimed for European nations. However, MAKO has not taken off the ground since its mock-up appearance in Paris air show in 1999 and probably has been cancelled.

A stealth JF-17 would probably have twin canted tails for better stealth. Keep your fingers crossed, Pakistan.

Dream big work hard , road to self reliance is not far !

jf-17_69.jpg

Yes Wings are close to JF-17 but it has elongated and modified frontal fuselage. So 50/50 chance.

Lol still won't touch us were working on 6th gen lulz

similarly like at one stage no-one was able to touch germans when they were at their peak but then the power shifted to US and Soviet union later after the collapse of Soviet union it was sole in hands of US although Russia still has wonderful technologies but their economic growth and budget has been their biggest hurdle ,thats what you called shift of power ,and its a phenomena since the creation of this world that power goes from one hand to another ,read the history books you will find that how the biggest powers of their times were mesmerized ,its the rule of the nature you cant change it .
Powers will keep on tilting untill the dooms day ,world is not the property of any particular nation .the more you will aim and struggle the more you will get ,today its you tomorrow it will be someone else

China surely is behind in technology as of now but this doesn't mean it will remain so forever ,does it

Lol still won't touch us were working on 6th gen lulz

No, you're not. The so called 6th gen is just a proposal by Lockheed to milk the US economy dry, the US would be stupid to invest in a 6th gen fighter, when it isn't even needed.

Out of all the Fighters, the F-22 and F-35 are most likely gonna dominate the battlefield for the next 50 years. the PAK FA/FGFA and the J-20/31 are just there to keep up with the US.

Note, I'm not ripping on China and Russia, but let's face it, the J-20/31 and PAK FA/FGFA are not at the same tech level as the F-22 and F-35.

No, you're not. The so called 6th gen is just a proposal by Lockheed to milk the US economy dry, the US would be stupid to invest in a 6th gen fighter, when it isn't even needed.

Out of all the Fighters, the F-22 and F-35 are most likely gonna dominate the battlefield for the next 50 years. the PAK FA/FGFA and the J-20/31 are just there to keep up with the US.

Note, I'm not ripping on China and Russia, but let's face it, the J-20/31 and PAK FA/FGFA are not at the same tech level as the F-22 and F-35.

Apparently not..USAF is already funding tech development projects related to 6th gen aircraft.and we hope to see this jets around 2030 i guess..but as we've seen like 5th gen aircraft,we'll not hear about existence of 6th gen aircraft until it was already operational..

No, they're still on the drawing boards as to what would constitute a true 6th gen. It's very much a paper plane right now, we'll most likely see a 6th gen roll out around 2040 (2030 is way too early).

More than likely the 6th, if not the 7th gen will probably either be a UCAV or will rely heavily on UCAVs with a manned aircraft acting as a commander of sorts. DARPA has been researching ways to utilize UCAVs along side fighters, so I don't doubt that the next gen will incorporate it in some way. It's also more than likely gonna have some sort of directed energy weapon system.

I think you shall read more of J-20 before you think it's not even able to match F-35.

Chengdu J-XX [J-20] Stealth Fighter Prototype / A Preliminary Assessment

I think you shall read more of J-20 before you think it's not even able to match F-35.

I didn't say that the J-20 couldn't take out the F-35 (obviously the F-35 doesn't stand a chance), what I said was that the F-35 and F-22 are the most technologically advanced systems in the world. That is not me favoring the F-35 or F-22, that is an objective truth that no one can deny. China has advanced rapidly over the decades, but it is still not at the level of Russia, let alone the US, which has the most advanced weapons' systems in the world.

Back
Top Bottom