What's new

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

How do you predict 5billion when it should be around 2 billion which is economical possible. And stop discussing the strategic implification and stick to the topic. If you have doubts on the option I gave state directly rather going on discussing patriotic and gulf war.

That was point no 5. not 5 billion. my mistake of not putting that clearly.

When & where did i discuss patriotic and gulf war with you :what: ?

Weapons have implication, and they come with strategy of use. Having a weapon without any strategy for posture. diminishes its usefulness. The mere availability of these isn't a job done.

Donkey painted in strips can't be called Zebra, i reply to your post not discussing nuclear strike.
Should I take this an abuse, Check all my post on this thread, I am only on the topic, I never projeted F-35, or J-31 and start discussing it. You are the one who started the thread, and should be more to the topic. I was only helping you even bashing Indian ops for going offtopic.

@Vyom -- > Brother you are not discussing gulf war or patriotic missile with me, but you are going littlebit offtopic with the title of the thread with the discussion with other op. Pls understand.

@Vyom -- > Brother you are not discussing gulf war or patriotic missile with me, but you are going littlebit offtopic with the title of the thread with the discussion with other op. Pls understand.

I guess it was I put in context when the failure of PAC1 Systems in detecting scuds and equating with S400. Bogus claim had to be rebutted. There are very limited and Very expensive options against S400. Alas, one can only deploy a countermeasure that they can afford.

Babur is old tech Ok and you fail to produce one (nirbhay) and tell me Brahmos is more sophisticated Ok when your able to produce more sophisticated cruise missile why the hell you fail to produce less capable missile.
Brahmos is merely a copy of Russian mi

@waz
@GURU DUTT
Pls check this troll

hehehe that non-super, DSI enabled jet is flying and making its targets practically sh!tt!ng their shalwars and still a Shupa Pawa's Shupa Dupa Trawller mounted Jutt fighter made with Shoeper Composite materials and a much much better engine can't get off the Trawller with its mighty thrust hahahahahaha

Last edited:
My solution: Pakistan should give up arms race with India. More than S400 or any other weapon, the arms race with India will take Pakistan to bankruptcy. Pakistan has nukes...they are enough to deter India for an offensive against Pakistan.

Without going into the utter hilarity of YOU calling others trolls, how was it trolling? The only two cases a war can start is

1. Another terrorist attack by Pakistani terrorism factory on Indian soil, warranting a response
  2. Another military misadventure by Pakistan like Kargil, Operation Gibraltar etc
Once Pakistan desists from the above two, they have effectively countered all Indian weapons, Triumf included.

India already attack on Pakistan thru TTP terrorists in Peshawar school attack. write it down even if its mody.. anything happen in india they will never react against Pakistan.. cuz Pakistan never involve in terrorism... its India who have Terrorish PM as example.. china SL PK and even Nepal are not intrested in india's bullying..
so sing that terrorism song in your media.. we will see what you gonna do with 3rd of your size country.

India already attack on Pakistan thru TTP terrorists in Peshawar school attack. write it down even if its mody.. anything happen in india they will never react against Pakistan.. cuz Pakistan never involve in terrorism... its India who have Terrorish PM as example.. china SL PK and even Nepal are not intrested in india's bullying..
so sing that terrorism song in your media.. we will see what you gonna do with 3rd of your size country.
offtopic
Open another thread and present your claim with backup and facts and tag me there.

hehehe that non-super, DSI enabled jet is flying and making its targets practically sh!tt!ng their shalwars and still a Shupa Pawa's Shupa Dupa Trawller mounted Jutt fighter made with Shoeper Composite materials and a much much better engine can get off the Trawller with its mighty thrust hahahahahaha
trying hard to troll me mulla ji :azn:

bhaiyaji smile.jpg

Well i think that we need decoys and stealthy missiles and SLBM SLCM capabilities more than ever let us suppose india deploys all its ABM or missiles defense capabilities to its western and northern borders then we can attack from south we dont need to be involved in arms race with India all we need is deterrence if first strike capabilities is countered we need 2nd strike via Indian ocean let be realistic yes india can spend huge amount but they still cant cover all four sides

Well i think that we need decoys and stealthy missiles and SLBM SLCM capabilities more than ever let us suppose india deploys all its ABM or missiles defense capabilities to its western and northern borders then we can attack from south we dont need to be involved in arms race with India all we need is deterrence if first strike capabilities is countered we need 2nd strike via Indian ocean let be realistic yes india can spend huge amount but they still cant cover all four sides
Can you ellaborate it. Second strike from south with what --
1. fighter jet bombing
2. Naval landing with marine and tanks
3. Launching cruise, and bm missile from sub
4. Any other therory

Can you ellaborate it. Second strike from south with what --
1. fighter jet bombing
2. Naval landing with marine and tanks
3. Launching cruise, and bm missile from sub
4. Any other therory
Sir plz read again it is already mentioned

Back