What's new

Possible new terror attack in London unfolding.

White man police know who are the trouble makers but were prevented from further actions by the intelligence on the pretext that these morons leads to valuable trails.

Who knows what is the real intentions of white man elites.
this is now pinning the blame on "white man" creating even more clashes between groups.

BBC ??? Don’t you have more credible sources ?? BBC was lying about “weapons of mass destruction” in Iraq. Have you ever heard about Jimmy Savile from BBC ?

So BBC claims that someone of Pakistan origin and someone of Moroccan –Libyan origin was behind latest attack ?

I don’t buy it. It makes no sense.

Cui bono ? For whose benefit were latest attacks in London and Manchester ? Those attacks were for Theresa May benefit so IMO she is behind those attacks. Two attacks just before general elections, strange isn’t it ?

According to commentator Sukant Chandan:
Sukant Chandan, a filmmaker and political commentator, says Prime Minister Theresa May is using the terrorist organizations directly supported by “leading Western regimes” in order to target the Muslim community in Britain, adding that Muslims are always the victims of terrorism globally.
Source: http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/...ims-Theresa-May-speech-terrorism-Islamophobia

Regards,
Piotr

So they have turned out to be from the Al-Muhajiroun goon squad

Omar Bakri and Anjem Choudary had been known since long , there could have been systematic clampdown on their activities but instead they were given airtime on BBC , Sky etc , where they would come and say offensive things

The British intelligence agencies are perfectly capable of moving against such visible threats but somehow they let it go on for quite long

Britain is like second home for many Pakistanis , how that came to be is a long winding story but for better or worse it is home to many Pakistanis and their second third generations and it is not in the interests of the Pakistani community in the UK to have such individuals go on unchallenged within their communities.

The community cannot go around arresting these type of people by themselves but they can identify them and in this case , this individual was identified so some responsibility lies with the security services that they did not move against these individuals at the earlier stage.

So they have turned out to be from the Al-Muhajiroun goon squad

Omar Bakri and Anjem Choudary had been known since long , there could have been systematic clampdown on their activities but instead they were given airtime on BBC , Sky etc , where they would come and say offensive things

The British intelligence agencies are perfectly capable of moving against such visible threats but somehow they let it go on for quite long
Anjum Ch was their own goon. he was allowed to say most outrageous and revolting things for the shock value and got prime time coverage by the main stream media to make Muslims curse the living.
he is living a lavish Prison sentence at tax payer money (in case he is still in UK). he might be freed suddenly and he would definately say something revolting at the cost of common British Muslims.

that said.. after this terror attack there is some siver lining to the new.. according to BBC radio.. about 130 preachers and Imams refused to say Funeral payraers for the 2 scumbags who died at the hands of the police

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ram-shazad-butt-rachid-redouane-a7774291.html

Look at the conflicting view: one Muslim says "should have arrested ANjem Choudhry"

and another says:

so Anjem choudhry is "Expressing his views peacefully".. should he or shoudnt he be arrested?
in a secular democratic country, not voting is an option, but to say to people who want to vote - to not vote - because of religious reasons, thats like breaking the fabric of the country - right?

there would have been an outrage if he would be arrested - look at one of the messages below - should a muslim be arrested just because he is peacefully expressing his views?

more conflicting views:
dont kill radical muslims that would anger them more to come back against you

kill them without proper legal recourse:

this conflicting views is what is leading to a paralysis of action.
my 2 cents.
He should be arrested if he has not been already. But he was/is playing into the dialectic...

He also condones attacks on civillians - this is why he should be arrested. Not because he says one should not vote.

BBC ??? Don’t you have more credible sources ?? BBC was lying about “weapons of mass destruction” in Iraq. Have you ever heard about Jimmy Savile from BBC ?

So BBC claims that someone of Pakistan origin and someone of Moroccan –Libyan origin was behind latest attack ?

Cui bono ? For whose benefit were latest attacks in London and Manchester ? Those attacks were for Theresa May benefit so IMO she is behind those attacks. Two attacks just before general elections, strange isn’t it ?

Source: http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/...ims-Theresa-May-speech-terrorism-Islamophobia

Regards,
Piotr
I am afraid to say, that many in the UK take the BBC as gospel.

All khawarji filth
All salafi muslims are like that, these ones just carried out what is in their minds 24/7 365, and that is, killing kuffars. That is literally the only thing these people think about, they read that sahih al bukhari crap daily and keep braying 24/7 to get their chance to act out.

It must also be tough for salafi muslims in western countries, everywhere they look, haram, all the women who don't wear hoods on their heads are 'whores', people drink, eat pork. They should all leave the west and go settle in saudi arabia or join isis, that's where they'll be happy.

Regards,
Piotr
Russian troll. What's your issue here?

Anjum Ch was their own goon. he was allowed to say most outrageous and revolting things for the shock value and got prime time coverage by the main stream media to make Muslims curse the living.
he is living a lavish Prison sentence at tax payer money (in case he is still in UK). he might be freed suddenly and he would definately say something revolting at the cost of common British Muslims.

that said.. after this terror attack there is some siver lining to the new.. according to BBC radio.. about 130 preachers and Imams refused to say Funeral payraers for the 2 scumbags who died at the hands of the police

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ram-shazad-butt-rachid-redouane-a7774291.html

I have no idea why the British Govt tolerates these buffoons, they are clearly incompatible with the British way of life, they very visibly represent a security risk to the country and yet they are allowed to roam free and practice hate speech openly. When shit hits the fan and one of them blows up, its the rest of the community that suffers.
One recurring trend in these attacks has been the fact that the attackers had previously been indicated to the Police from members within the community and yet they were still allowed the leverage to carry out such attacks.
I remember when I was visiting Nottingham back in 2010, there was this moulvi touring the Midlands from Birmingham who delivered a sermon and called on muslims to boycott doing business with the British because they "drink alcohol and engage in adultery". I took it upon myself to report the preacher to the authorities for hate speech and felt that he will now be dealt with. Three weeks later, he was back spouting the same bullshit and this time was calling on people to keep a look out for Shias, lest they have their children stolen away by them (wtf, I know).

I'm sorry bro but this was a horrible intelligence failure. He was taken in for questioning then "downgraded". It's not just me saying this but practically every expert out there, it's all over the media. You couldn't get a more stereotypical, crazed fanatic and yet he was allowed to carry on. Yes we are not a dictatorship but we do have special powers that can be granted, how do you think the war was won against the IRA in the 70's and 80's? The government would expel people from Britain and hold people without trial for days. It's time to go back to that.
Well, you can't compare British society back in the 70s to the one we have today. Today bfinging back such laws and actions will lead to public backlash and condemnation. It will also increase social tensions with some muslims(even some on here are already saying that) who will see this as an attack against muslims/islam. So I think we can compare Britain in the 1970s to Britain today. Our public and society gas changed alot. So, such a law is a no go I'm afraid. You can call it the effects of excess liberalism or whatever, but that's the simple truth.

As for your last point, I already said from the very beginning of this thread that it was over all a failure by our intelligence services not to thwart this attack especially so soon after the Manchester bombing. However, I understand the laws under which they have to operate as well. There's only so much they can do. They couldn't have arrested thus fanatics either , since there's not enough prove to imprison them in Britain apart from their radical views/hate preach, which isn't such a serious offence giving there are lots of legal loopholes they can exploit to remain free and avoid prosecution. So sometimes I understand the frustration of some members of public and our security forces, there's only so much they can do. Just look at the case I highlighted earlier about those radical islamic schools who have been brainwashing their pupils with some twisted ideology, yet they government has found it difficult to close them all down due to our legal system/laws.

Regards,
Piotr
PressTV, your reliable Iranian news source (much like RT and Sputnik)

All salafi muslims are like that, these ones just carried out what is in their minds 24/7 365, and that is, killing kuffars. That is literally the only thing these people think about, they read that sahih al bukhari crap daily and keep braying 24/7 to get their chance to act out.

It must also be tough for salafi muslims in western countries, everywhere they look, haram, all the women who don't wear hoods on their heads are 'whores', people drink, eat pork. They should all leave the west and go settle in saudi arabia or join isis, that's where they'll be happy.
Are you Muslim or Hindu?

No not all salafi are like this ... way off base

Back
Top Bottom