What's new

Possible Indo-China conflict in 2012

no_name

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Read it somewhere, according to international law, if a country occupies another country's territory for more than 50 years, that territory automatically become legal territory.

This might have implications for the current border negotiations.

I think you read it wrong.
Lets say even if you are right,then still I dont see any conflict between them !!

^^^ It's basically the author's view, not mine. I am not wishing for war.

About Kashmir, both sides have a piece of it.

Read it somewhere, according to international law, if a country occupies another country's territory for more than 50 years, that territory automatically become legal territory.

i would want to see this piece of int'l law...this implies almost all colonies in history had become legal territories...thats wrong..u must have misread,m sure..

i would want to see this piece of int'l law...this implies almost all colonies in history had become legal territories...thats wrong..u must have misread,m sure..

Actually, all colonies were legal territories of their colonists, until Declarations of Indipendence got popular.

China is still in the process of muscle building. She will avoid any big conflict with others before getting a political solution on Taiwan, maybe between 2012-15. After that it will depend on who rushes into the gunpoint of PLA.

Don't know about that. There is a saying "possession is half the ownership."

China is still in the process of muscle building. She will avoid any big conflict with others before getting a political solution on Taiwan, maybe between 2012-15. After that it will depend on who rushes into the gunpoint of PLA.

India is also in the process of muscle building...:sniper:
when both have built sufficient muscles then may be we will have a kabaddi match.....:rofl::D

^^ cause its a internet forum with no influence in real life events

Back
Top Bottom