What's new

Possible assaissination attemp against Erdogan's daughter

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

To me the original tapes did sound "montaged", however these new leaks seem like they're completely made up. Either way, at a bare minimum there are serious security issues that need to be addressed over there.

If those tapes had been montaged...they would send it to independent sound studious and verified it's fakeness. But no they didn't do it since they new that those tapes were legit. ;)

Exactly, Gulen is the enemy of the whole nation. He is a traitor and shall be treated as such.
Yeah, he is a traitor, he always has been.

But for AKP, it only happened to be a traitor when he moved against them. Before that Gulenists were AKP's best buddies.

I would say, if you gonna accuse Gulenists make sure to accuse AKP since they are accomplices

i have a question. why do these message logs look like they were photocopied in a very bad paper with a very old and crappy copier? i mean we live in digital era, i don't even remember when i used copier last time. and btw, in english there isn't a "İ" letter. they use "I". they even have saying "dot the i, cross the t". you see i'm saying this coz i saw english words written with İ in this message logs.

Well, maybe for AKPeons it looks more legit this way. :meeting:

If those tapes had been montaged...they would send it to independent sound studious and verified it's fakeness. But no they didn't do it since they new that those tapes were legit. ;)

Yeah, he is a traitor, he always has been.

But for AKP, it only happened to be a traitor when he moved against them. Before that Gulenists were AKP's best buddies.

I would say, if you gonna accuse Gulenists make sure to accuse AKP since they are accomplices

Well, maybe for AKPeons it looks more legit this way. :meeting:

gülenists helped akp dismantle and dishonor TSK. back then, they were heroes in akp's eyes. tayyip used them, then threw away. that's why i'm always saying that akpians can't be trusted , be it either inter-state or inter-personal matters. nowadays they invented something called paralelci. every person who's critical of akp is paralelci. nazis before ww2 used semitic rhetoric a lot, these guys use paralelci in the same context.

P.S. did anybody notice that whenever akpians speak, they use 3. person plural (we). LMAO

gülenists helped akp dismantle and dishonor TSK. back then, they were heroes in akp's eyes. tayyip used them, then threw away. that's why i'm always saying that akpians can't be trusted , be it either inter-state or inter-personal matters. nowadays they invented something called paralelci. every person who's critical of akp is paralelci. nazis before ww2 used semitic rhetoric a lot, these guys use paralelci in the same context.

P.S. did anybody notice that whenever akpians speak, they use 3. person plural (we). LMAO
You are failing to prioritize the necessities. AKP will not go away anytime soon anyway.. But Gulen must go 'asap'.

His removal is 'the priority'. After then, there are other priorities before AKP's need to be investigated for their corruptions, such as the 'peace process', 'Presidential system', 'removal of Assad', 'security bill'.

These all shall happen first. After the 'securing' of the existence of our constitutional republic, 'then' we can start talking about 'corruptions' that the state officials generally tend to get into.

You are failing to prioritize the necessities. AKP will not go away anytime soon anyway.. But Gulen must go 'asap'.

His removal is 'the priority'. After then, there are other priorities before AKP's need to be investigated for their corruptions, such as the 'peace process', 'Presidential system', 'removal of Assad', 'security bill'.

These all shall happen first. After the 'securing' of the existence of our constitutional republic, 'then' we can start talking about 'corruptions' that the state officials generally tend to get into.

al birini vur ötekine. dude, these two were together when they were dismantling republic. they're fighting now because one party wanted to be sultan, other one most possibly wanted it for himself. and there are your posts like "presidential system is the best for turkey, iç güvenlik is gonna make everything allright". don't test me, i have fil hafızası. so, spare me that "i'm kemalist" horsecrap.

here, news from today:

13 yaşındaki çocuk Erdoğan'a hakaretten ifade verdi - Türkiye Haberleri - Radikal

english: police interrogated 13 year old boy for defamatory comment on facebook about erdogan.

al birini vur ötekine. dude, these two were together when they were dismantling republic. they're fighting now because one party wanted to be sultan, other one most possibly wanted it for himself. and there are your posts like "presidential system is the best for turkey, iç güvenlik is gonna make everything allright". don't test me, i have fil hafızası. so, spare me that "i'm kemalist" horsecrap.

here, news from today:

13 yaşındaki çocuk Erdoğan'a hakaretten ifade verdi - Türkiye Haberleri - Radikal

english: police interrogated 13 year old boy for defamatory comment on facebook about erdogan.
What are you talking about? Even the post of mine you used in your quote directly shows my support towards the peace process, security bill, presidential system etc.. So, if you even had a 'balık hafızası' instead of a 'fil hafızası', then it would still be absurd for you to say that I claim to be against those bills..

8nsyjc.jpg

Who said I am not supporting them anyway?

And yes, I am 'has' Kemalist. If you got a problem with that, go cry somewhere else, because your stupidity is just hurting my brain.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Even the post of mine you used in your quote directly shows my support towards the peace process, security bill, presidential system etc.. So, if you even had a 'balık hafızası' instead of a 'fil hafızası', then it would still be absurd for you to say that I claim to be against those bills..

8nsyjc.jpg

Who said I am not supporting them anyway?

And yes, I am 'has' Kemalist. If you got a problem with that, go cry somewhere else, because your stupidity is just hurting my brain.

aww, you're almost cute when trying to insult LOL

if you're has kemalist, then i'm most probably maoist LMAO

Back
Top Bottom