What's new

Possible assaissination attemp against Erdogan's daughter

What does any group aim to achieve by assasinating a president's/prime minister's children, except inviting that president's/prime minister's wrath?

read the post:
Possible assaissination attemp against Erdogan's daughter

hacked private twitter messages:

umut oran is a member of parliament for chp party.
kemal kılıçdaroğlu is the leader of chp party.
fethullah gulen is the leader of interfaith-dialogue gulen network.

umutoranchp: when is the [assassin] coming
fuatavni_f: the 2nd or 3rd
umutoranchp: is the [operation] going to happen
fuatavni_f: yes. [fethullah gulen] gave permission
umutoranchp: where
fuatavni_f: [her] bodyguard to let us know
umutoranchp: is the [operation] certain
fuatavni_f: yes. as tayyip is busy with [sümeyye] you need to do better with the elections
umutoranchp: ok
fuatavni_f: talked to [fethullah gulen] you have unlimited funds but get the elections.
fuatavni_f: dont make us look like liars to israel & usa.
fuatavni_f: ok
umutoranchp: will let [kemal kılıçdaroğlu] know
fuatavni_f: delete the [private] messages
fuatavni_f: going to order twitter admin to delete the [direct] messages [from twitter servers]

fuatavnifuat: who owns the bank account
umutoranchp: türk dil kurumu (tdk) manager. cant get iş bankası money [directly]
fuatavnifuat: name
umutoranchp: mustafa kaçalin
fuatavnifuat: how much
umutoranchp: 3 million
fuatavnifuat: going to phone [my handler] kemal [???] and he will phone [fethullah gulen]
umutoranchp: [fethullah gulen] knows
fuatavnifuat: ok
umutoranchp: [kemal kılıçdaroğlu] says if not we will send. [kemal kılıçdaroğlu] wants to phone [fethullah gulen]
fuatavnifuat: you need to tell [my handler] kemal [???]
umutoranchp: ok. kemal [kılıçdaroğlu] says send money from israil to our overseas accounts
fuatavnifuat: ok. sending money for elections
umutoranchp: how much
fuatavnifuat: usa 25 & israil 25

there is a concept of "derin devlet" (deep state) in turkiye. "derin devlet" is a secret state inside the state. it is the "derin devlet" that runs a country. an external country or power rules a target country via a "derin devlet".

turkiye was ruled via a "derin devlet" till erdogan. hence the assassination.

egypt coup replacing anti-israel morsi with pro-israel sisi. this is the "derin devlet".

pakistan & bangladesh is the same. the government of pakistan is changing from pro-american to pro-chinese. fethullah gulen has interfaith-dialogue schools in pakistan.

iran. the shah came to power via an uk & usa coup. france permitted the coup on pro-west shah by khomeini from paris, france, europe. in case u missed it from paris, france, europe. the order for the assassination of erdogans daughter came from fethullah gulen in pennsylvania, usa. fethullah gulen = khomeini.

@waz @Halimi @Luffy 500 @Falcon29

Last edited:
there is a concept of "derin devlet" (deep state) in turkiye. "derin devlet" is a secret state inside the state. it is the "derin devlet" that runs a country. an external country or power rules a target country via a "derin devlet".

turkiye was ruled via a "derin devlet" till erdogan. hence the assassination.

egypt coup replacing anti-israel morsi with pro-israel sisi. this is the "derin devlet".

pakistan & bangladesh is the same. the government of pakistan is changing from pro-american to pro-chinese. fethullah gulen has interfaith-dialogue schools in pakistan.

iran. the shah came to power via an uk & usa coup. france permitted the coup on pro-west shah by khomeini from paris, france, europe. in case u missed it from paris, france, europe. the order for the assassination of erdogans daughter came from fethullah gulen in pennsylvania, usa. fethullah gulen = khomeini.

Even if everything that you say is correct, then why not assasinate Erdogan himself? What good would assasination of his daughter do to political opponents of Erdogan?

Even if everything that you say is correct, then why not assasinate Erdogan himself? What good would assasination of his daughter do to political opponents of Erdogan?

gave u the answer twice.

fuatavni_f: yes. as tayyip is busy with [sümeyye] you need to do better with the elections
fuatavni_f: talked to [fethullah gulen] you have unlimited funds but get the elections.
fuatavni_f: dont make us look like liars to israel & usa.

it is not the first assassination attempt on erdogan.

erdogan sacrificing his life for the independence of turkiye is one thing. erdogan sacrificing his daughters life for the independence of turkiye is another.

the "derin devlet" (deep state) in turkiye executed turkiyes first elected prime minister adnan menderes. it assassinated president turgut ozal. it couped anti-israel anti-usa prime minister necmeddin erbakan.

Last edited:
arrest warrants issued for interfaith-dialoguers fethullah gulen and emre uslu.

this is the second arrest warrant for fethullah gulen.
one for the 17 december 2013 coup on erdogan.
one for the assassination plot on erdogans daughter.

interfaith-dialoguers fethullah gulen and emre uslu are in america.

umut oran as a member of parliament for the secular/shiite chp party is untouchable cos of parliamentary immunity.

Last edited:
arrest warrants issued for interfaith-dialoguers fethullah gulen and emre uslu.

this is the second arrest warrant for fethullah gulen.
one for the 17 december 2013 coup on erdogan.
one for the assassination plot on erdogans daughter.

interfaith-dialoguers fethullah gulen and emre uslu are in america.

Tell us more please, AKPeon.

turks kin in egypt, pakistan, bangladesh & others ought to pay attention as the problems of turkiye is the same as these countries.

background information so people outside turkiye can understand:

as of the "17 december 2013 coup" theres an anti-erdogan alliance of interfaith-dialoguers, shiites, seculars, salafis.
twitter accounts "fuat avni" & "emre uslu" were hacked. secret conversations were published.
"fuat avni" & "emre uslu" are connected to fethullah gulen. fethullah gulen is an interfaith-dialoguer exiled in pennsylvania, usa.
fethullah gulen has a global network including interfaith-dialogue schools in egypt, pakistan, bangladesh & others.

tib (telecommuncation authority) is involved in illegal wiretaps of encrypted phones of the president, prime minister, ministers and intelligence agency, military command & other high ranking officials.

emre uslu is a member of interfaith-dialogue fethullah gulen network.
umut oran is a chp member of parliament.
kemal kılıçdaroğlu is the leader of chp.
chp party is shiite/secular.
zekeriya öz is a chief public prosecutor.
ilhan elieyioğlu is a section manager at telekomünikasyon iletişim başkanlığı (tib = telecommuncation authority).
iş bankası is a chp owned bank.

UmutOranCHP: Emre ne yaptınız
FUATAVNİFUAT: Bi şey mi yapacaktık
UmutOranCHP: Oğlum İş Bankası'ndan alınan paraları siz işlemiyor muydunuz
FUATAVNİFUAT: Evet ne oldu
UmutOranCHP: Şöyle söyleyeyim, benim başkan paraları yurt dışındaki atsınlar... Orada daha iyi işleniyor diyor
FUATAVNİFUAT: İyi güzel de bunu Fethullah Hoca'ya söyleyeceksiniz. Ben çeksem çeksem 10 milyonunu çekebilirim diğerine yetkim yok.
UmutOranCHP: Hesap kimin üstüne kayıtlı
FUATAVNİFUAT: Benim üstüme
UmutOranCHP: Tamam diyor, 5 milyon dolar işimizi görür, İsviçre'deki banka hesabına yolla
FUATAVNİFUAT: Zekeriya para aldı soruşturma yedim diye 250 bin ona verdim. TİB'den İlhan'ı biliyorsun ona yaptığım masraf 1.2 milyon konuşmasın diye
UmutOranCHP: Eee parayı atmıyor musun ne diyeyim Kemal Bey'e
FUATAVNİFUAT: Atıyorum da aynen şunu söyle bu kadar iş gördürüyor sonra gelip yok paralar nereye gitti diye sormasın
UmutOranCHP: Tamam sen at İsviçre'deki hesaba 5 milyon, o bize bayağı yeter. Olmazsa İş Bankası'ndan sana takviye yaparım, korkma sen.
FUATAVNİFUAT: Ben ne korkcam siz Hoca'dan korkun, hocanın bir bilgisayarcısı var o internet ortamında gizli bir yerde saklıyor.
UmutOranCHP: Tamam, bir şey mi dedik birlikteyiz işte, iktidar olunca yapcaz dediklerinizi.

umutoranchp: emre [uslu] is it done
fuatavnifuat: what
umutoranchp: arent you [laundering] iş bankası money
fuatavnifuat: yes?
umutoranchp: [kemal kılıçdaroğlu] says to [launder] the money overseas
fuatavnifuat: you need to tell fethullah [gulen]
umutoranchp: whose name on the account
fuatavnifuat: mine
umutoranchp: [(kemal kılıçdaroğlu)] says ok. send 5 million dolars to the swiss bank account
fuatavnifuat: gave zekeriya [öz] 250 thousand & ilhan [elieyioğlu] 1.2 million so they do not talk
umutoranchp: no money? what am i going to tell kemal [kılıçdaroğlu]
fuatavnifuat: there is but tell [him] we are spending the money
umutoranchp: put 5 million in the swiss account. [we] can [embezzle] more iş bankası [money]. do not fear.
fuatavnifuat: why would i fear. it is you who should fear [fethullah gulen]
umutoranchp: calm down. in government we are going to obey your commands.

@waz @Halimi @Luffy 500 @Falcon29 @Zarvan

3.jpg

turks kin in egypt, pakistan, bangladesh & others ought to pay attention as the problems of turkiye is the same as these countries.

background information so people outside turkiye can understand:

as of the "17 december 2013 coup" theres an anti-erdogan alliance of interfaith-dialoguers, shiites, seculars, salafis.
twitter accounts "fuat avni" & "emre uslu" were hacked. secret conversations were published.
"fuat avni" & "emre uslu" are connected to fethullah gulen. fethullah gulen is an interfaith-dialoguer exiled in pennsylvania, usa.
fethullah gulen has a global network including interfaith-dialogue schools in egypt, pakistan, bangladesh & others.

tib (telecommuncation authority) is involved in illegal wiretaps of encrypted phones of the president, prime minister, ministers and intelligence agency, military command & other high ranking officials.

emre uslu is a member of interfaith-dialogue fethullah gulen network.
umut oran is a chp member of parliament.
kemal kılıçdaroğlu is the leader of chp.
chp party is shiite/secular.
zekeriya öz is a chief public prosecutor.
ilhan elieyioğlu is a section manager at telekomünikasyon iletişim başkanlığı (tib = telecommuncation authority).
iş bankası is a chp owned bank.

@waz @Halimi @Luffy 500 @Falcon29 @Zarvan

View attachment 197187

Your translation sucks :p It would be better like this:

UmutOranCHP: Emre ne yaptınız
FUATAVNİFUAT: Bi şey mi yapacaktık
UmutOranCHP: Oğlum İş Bankası'ndan alınan paraları siz işlemiyor muydunuz
FUATAVNİFUAT: Evet ne oldu
UmutOranCHP: Şöyle söyleyeyim, benim başkan paraları yurt dışındaki atsınlar... Orada daha iyi işleniyor diyor
FUATAVNİFUAT: İyi güzel de bunu Fethullah Hoca'ya söyleyeceksiniz. Ben çeksem çeksem 10 milyonunu çekebilirim diğerine yetkim yok.
UmutOranCHP: Hesap kimin üstüne kayıtlı
FUATAVNİFUAT: Benim üstüme
UmutOranCHP: Tamam diyor, 5 milyon dolar işimizi görür, İsviçre'deki banka hesabına yolla
FUATAVNİFUAT: Zekeriya para aldı soruşturma yedim diye 250 bin ona verdim. TİB'den İlhan'ı biliyorsun ona yaptığım masraf 1.2 milyon konuşmasın diye
UmutOranCHP: Eee parayı atmıyor musun ne diyeyim Kemal Bey'e
FUATAVNİFUAT: Atıyorum da aynen şunu söyle bu kadar iş gördürüyor sonra gelip yok paralar nereye gitti diye sormasın
UmutOranCHP: Tamam sen at İsviçre'deki hesaba 5 milyon, o bize bayağı yeter. Olmazsa İş Bankası'ndan sana takviye yaparım, korkma sen.
FUATAVNİFUAT: Ben ne korkcam siz Hoca'dan korkun, hocanın bir bilgisayarcısı var o internet ortamında gizli bir yerde saklıyor.
UmutOranCHP: Tamam, bir şey mi dedik birlikteyiz işte, iktidar olunca yapcaz dediklerinizi.

UmutOranCHP: Emre, what did you guys do so far?
FUATAVNİFUAT: Were we going to do something?
UmutOranCHP: Dude, weren't you guys laundering the money you get from İş Bank?
FUATAVNİFUAT: Yeah, what about it?
UmutOranCHP: Let me say it like this, my president wants the money to be sent to that of out of the country... saying that the money can be laundered there better.
FUATAVNİFUAT: Nice and fancy but you need to tell this to Fetullah Hoca.. I could withdraw only about $10.000.000, I do not have the authority to get more.
UmutOranCHP: On who is the account registered?
FUATAVNİFUAT: On me.
UmutOranCHP: He says 'O.K', 5 million dollars would be enough for us, send it to the bank account in Sweden
FUATAVNİFUAT: Zekeriya got money too, because he has been taken under investigation, I sent him $250.000. You know Ilhan from TİB, he costed me 1.2 million dollars to make him not to talk..
UmutOranCHP: Sooo, are you gonna send the money? What shall I say to Mr. Kemal (<- Head of the main opposition party)?
FUATAVNİFUAT: I am sending it but tell straight to him that he gets this much work done, he better not ask where all the money went..
UmutOranCHP: Alright, you just send $5.000.000 to the bank account in Sweden, that would be enough for us for a long while. If things would start drying, I could support you from İş Bank, you don't worry about it.
FUATAVNİFUAT: Why would I be scared? You be scared of '(Fetullah) Hoca', he got a computer engineer, he keeps all that hidden somewhere in Internet.
UmutOranCHP: Alright, did I say anything anyway? We are together on this. We will do whatever you want once we get to the government.

Last edited:
SASLOJAL: Abi ne diyecektim ne yapcaz o işi
FUATAVNİ F: Oğlum Hoca dedi ki olmadı baktıracaz icabına
SASLOJAL: Abi oha suikast mı kurcaz yuh
FUATAVNİ F: Ayarlayacaz telleri kapat
SASLOJAL: Aynen abi ben diyorum ki mahkemeye vercek ne olcak adam kendi kızını yatırır mı bilmiyorum ama bu yaptıklarımız
FUATAVNİ F: Bulcaz birini ama boş insan olmayacak ölümü göze almış olacak
SASLOJAL: Aynen abi telleri kapattık zaten yeni hatlar gelecek o zaman açarız.
FUATAVNİ F: Aynen bizim adam var Sümeyye ya da fark etmez hepsinin günlük planını biliyoruz sen hesabı kapat İP’yi değiştirip ben görüşcem hocayla
SASLOJAL: Tamamdır abi görüşürüz abi siliyorum.

EMRE USLU: Planlar değişti
UMUT ORAN: Yeni plan ney
EMRE USLU: Sümeyye işini biraz öne alacaz telefonda sakın konuşma twitterdan konuşcaz
UMUT ORAN: Tamam nasıl yapcanız çok iyi korunuyordur
EMRE USLU: Fark etmez biz adam tuttuk geliyor ABD’den Türkiye’ye herif tam bir psikopat
UMUT ORAN: Eee yapcak mı yani
EMRE USLU: Evet Hocaefendi onay verdi adam Türkiye’ye İstanbul’dan girecek korumalarından bir tane adamımız var sağlam o bize nerede olduğunu bildirecek bize zaten
UMUT ORAN: Abi gitcek mi yaralıyacak mı
EMRE USLU: Orasına daha karar vermedik yaralamak göz dağı verirse Tayyip’e olur
UMUT ORAN: Tamam abi
EMRE USLU: Mesajları sil ben twitter admine de söyleyecem o da silecek.

UMUT ORAN: Adam ne zaman gelecek
fuatavni f: Ayın iki veya üçünde
UMUT ORAN: Yapacak diyorsun yani
fuatavni f: Evet Hoca izni verdi
UMUT ORAN: Nerde yapacak
fuatavni f: Bilemiyorum, koruma ne zaman haber verirse
UMUT ORAN: Kesin de mi
fuatavni f: Evet, Tayyip kızıyla uğraşırken siz de seçime adapte olun
UMUT ORAN: Tamamdır abi
fuatavni f: Hocaefendiyle konuştum bütçe de sıkıntımız yok size sınırsız para ama seçimi alın İsrail’le ABD’ye yalancı çıkmayalım
UMUT ORAN: Tamamdır abi elimizden gelenin daha fazlasını yapcaz
fuatavni f: Tamamdır koç var mı bi sorun
UMUT ORAN: Yok abi ben başkana söylediklerini ileteceğim
fuatavni f: Mesajları sil ben de twitter admine söylüyorum o da silecek.

:rofl::rofl: Bu adamlar adamı zorla Fetocu yapar yemin ediyorum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i dont want Erdogan or his daughter killed but all Syrians in Turkey should live in Erdogans bedroom.

Either way...Gulen has to be dealt with (there can only ve one government /source of authority/ in Turkey. It should be the elected party/whether it's AKP, CHP, MHP or whatever/ and not some old @sshole in the US trying to become a sort of puppet master over the lives of 70+ million Turks)

The funny thing is AKPeons didn't believed the actual phone tapes Between Erdoğan and his goons

Erdoğan couldn't send the tapes to an independent technical analyzer and refute the claims....... he said those tapes are montaged. but later he said they listened to his phones.....At this point AKPeons still believing him blindly.

Today,
Some pro-Government....(actually @ss-liker) media showed some writings...again AKPeons jumped and said "hey, look at gulen and chp. They are trying to kill Erdoğan's daughter".

No source, no tapes, no videos....just some writings by "god knows" who writted this comedy. But again they believe blindly.

AKPeons, that's why people call you sheep. You deserve to be called sheep.

he said those tapes are montaged. but later he said they listened to his phones....

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

To me the original tapes did sound "montaged", however these new leaks seem like they're completely made up. Either way, at a bare minimum there are serious security issues that need to be addressed over there.

Either way...Gulen has to be dealt with (there can only ve one government /source of authority/ in Turkey. It should be the elected party/whether it's AKP, CHP, MHP or whatever/ and not some old @sshole in the US trying to become a sort of puppet master over the lives of 70+ million Turks)
Exactly, Gulen is the enemy of the whole nation. He is a traitor and shall be treated as such.

i have a question. why do these message logs look like they were photocopied in a very bad paper with a very old and crappy copier? i mean we live in digital era, i don't even remember when i used copier last time. and btw, in english there isn't a "İ" letter. they use "I". they even have saying "dot the i, cross the t". you see i'm saying this coz i saw english words written with İ in this message logs.

Back
Top Bottom