What's new

Possibility of return of Taliban in Kabul

Few days back an Afghan soldier died in border clash. Common Afghans from all walks of life joined his funeral. The strength of ANA lies in the patriotism of the common Afghan civilian, it is their support which matters most.

Please do not make fun of patriotism by mixing it with anti-Paksitan $tupidities and hate.

it is time Afghanistanis (and by extension some of the rabid rabit Indian posters) define

patriotism in terms of love for yourself and your neighbor.

Thank you.

p.s. This hate $hit must go away otherwise another "British East India company" is about ready to take over the region. If you know what I mean. And so many Indians are singing

"Aaja piaray rule hamaray
"Aaja piaray rule rule

hamaray loag"

"Aaja piaray rule hamaray @rses.

Please do not make fun of patriotism by mixing it with anti-Paksitan $tupidities and hate.

it is time Afghanistanis (and by extension some of the rabid rabit Indian posters) define

patriotism in terms of love for yourself and your neighbor.

Thank you.

p.s. This hate $hit must go away otherwise another "British East India company" is about ready to take over the region. If you know what I mean. And so many Indians are singing

"Aaja piaray rule hamaray
"Aaja piaray rule rule

hamaray loag"

"Aaja piaray rule hamaray @rses.

I did'nt say anything about anti-pakistani hate etc. That's b/w you and the afghans. Was just saying that the common people support their army which is good for their morale.

I did'nt say anything about anti-pakistani hate etc. That's b/w you and the afghans. Was just saying that the common people support their army which is good for their morale.

you just didn't say (may be) but you surely implied.

And that $tupid firing on a Pakistani border post was not to protect Afghanistani border. No Siree.

It was to open up routs for petty smugglers who get worried everytime a border post is established by Pakistani troops.

But you would not know unfortunately. never never ever know the reality.

Because you will just keep on your saffron-tinted-glasses. So sorry to see this. from otherwise educated and sane Indian posters.

peace to you my friend peace to you all.

So how many want the Talibs to return to Kabul as rulers.

Can somebody put up a Poll....

@ mods ..Can Ya? Will Ya? Would Ya?

you just didn't say (may be) but you surely implied.

And that $tupid firing on a Pakistani border post was not to protect Afghanistani border. No Siree.

It was to open up routs for petty smugglers who get worried everytime a border post is established by Pakistani troops.

But you would not know unfortunately. never never ever know the reality.

Because you will just keep on your saffron-tinted-glasses. So sorry to see this. from otherwise educated and sane Indian posters.

peace to you my friend peace to you all.

Really!! Why would you paint me as some sort of a Hindutva extremist, I detest them as much as you do. I never went into the reasons of why the firing took place, maybe Pakistan's position is right, maybe not. I implied that maybe the ANA is not a rag tag militia some people paint them out to be and maybe they do have support of their fellow countrymen.

Peace be upon you too

Please be patriotic and love India as India is your neighbor too !omghaha

Only an ignorant person will write what you just wrote and do OMG hahha on it.

Why?

This is damn serious for the long term survival of both Indian and Pakistan and even Afghanistan.

Damn damn damn serious.

I say ignorant, but many patriotic companies in India and Pakistan have already forced their governments' $tupid policies.

For the last year or so,

Pakistani companies can import high end engineering plants (and not some low level $stupid sari), through wahga border.

Previously this type of trade was being done only via sea-routes.

Imagine if we need to import something for Pindi from say Ahmdabad.

Imagine the $tupid policy of shipping that thing from Ahmdabad to Mumbai. Then to Karachi, then to Pindi.

Now the stuff goes straight to the north north west via shortest route.

Sure this example shows economic benefits for the two countries, but it also shows baby steps towards

--- be patriotic and STILL love you neighbor.

Same thing is true for Pakistani companies exporting to Northern and North central India.

Land routes must remain open in an environment of love and trust.

This will benefit immensely to both sides of the border.

But unfortunately many Indian posters are not aware of it.

Why would they.

Most of them come on this forum to rid their daily frustration, by doing $tupid @rse hand job in public.

peace to you, my friend, peace to all.

To capture Kabul, I think you must first have Kandahar and maybe Jalalabad in your grasp. But here we see the weakness of insurgencies, whenever a large number amass to attack a city, it becomes an easy target for bombardment. And so the Taliban can be kept out of all cities by a relatively small number of NATO forces. The weakest link in this whole situation is the highly centralized and corrupt Afghan government.

Hey @Brother Barry whats up little brother ? :cheers:

So whos topping the Eredevisie these days - Feyenoord or PSV ? :what:

Sorry Behan ! :cray:

Hey Armstrong, I don't watch football actually. :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only an ignorant person will write what you just wrote and do OMG hahha on it.

Why?

This is damn serious for the long term survival of both Indian and Pakistan and even Afghanistan.

Damn damn damn serious.

I say ignorant, but many patriotic companies in India and Pakistan have already forced their governments' $tupid policies.

For the last year or so,

Pakistani companies can import high end engineering plants (and not some low level $stupid sari), through wahga border.

Previously this type of trade was being done only via sea-routes.

Imagine if we need to import something for Pindi from say Ahmdabad.

Imagine the $tupid policy of shipping that thing from Ahmdabad to Mumbai. Then to Karachi, then to Pindi.

Now the stuff goes straight to the north north west via shortest route.

Sure this example shows economic benefits for the two countries, but it also shows baby steps towards

--- be patriotic and STILL love you neighbor.

Same thing is true for Pakistani companies exporting to Northern and North central India.

Land routes must remain open in an environment of love and trust.

This will benefit immensely to both sides of the border.

But unfortunately many Indian posters are not aware of it.

Why would they.

Most of them come on this forum to rid their daily frustration, by doing $tupid @rse hand job in public.

peace to you, my friend, peace to all.

Yaar cozy cozy baaton se discussion khatm ho jaate hain ...

Tumko OMG haha se problem hai to hata deta hun ... lekin ye cozy cozy baaten na karo ..please!

The return of Afghan Taliban is not a Possibility. IT IS A GUARANTEE.

Just wait till 2014 and watch ANA melt into Afghan Taliban Force. More than half of ANA is Taliban. Who do you think those ANA soldiers are who keep killing NATO Forces from the inside ?

Wake up and smell the COFFEE.

The return of Taliban is not a Possibility. IT IS A GUARANTEE.

Just wait till 2014 and watch ANA melt into Taliban force. More than half of ANA is Taliban. Who do you think those ANA soldiers are who keep killing NATO Forces from the inside ?

Wake up and smell the COFFEE.

Mirza Sahib tussiii teiii NY which Starbuks sip kar raiii hoo gaiii sanuu kiyun marvanaa chandeii hooo ? :fie:

If 2014 pans out the way its been said to pan out.....Afghanistan is completely foOked but then so is Pakistan - The '90s were a bad time for us & post 2014 its going to be worst ! :undecided:

With a desertion rate of 47% what a professional army ANA is!

Heck these guys even sell their NATO issued weapons...

Waisee have we had instances of desertions in the PA in this war ?

Mirza Sahib tussiii teiii NY which Starbuks sip kar raiii hoo gaiii sanuu kiyun marvanaa chandeii hooo ? :fie:

If 2014 pans out the way its been said to pan out.....Afghanistan is completely foOked but then so is Pakistan - The '90s were a bad time for us & post 2014 its going to be worst ! :undecided:

Waisee have we had instances of desertions in the PA in this war ?

Butt Sahib, don't confuse Afghan Taliban with the lowlife TTP. Afghan Taliban will help us decimate TTP. Afghan Taliban are Pro-Pakistan groups like Haqqani Network and Quetta 'Shura. Afghan Taliban is Good Taliban....

It is TTP that is Bad Taliban. We will destroy TTP.

Back
Top Bottom