What's new

Possibility of return of Taliban in Kabul

^^^
How many times did I have to say something again and again..

what ever outcome of 2014 withdrawal be countires which will need stitches it would be Pakistan and even more Afghanistan not India ,Iran,russia etc

Good Taliban shud copyright their name and ask ttp ti change name.
I think Taliban will will not return as pak govt is not support ing them anymore.
If Taliban takes over Afghanistan , more refugees will be flow to pak. India s 2Bn $ gamble will go up in smoke. Use that money to fense LOC!!

^^^
How many times did I have to say something again and again..

what ever outcome of 2014 withdrawal be countires which will need stitches it would be Pakistan and even more Afghanistan not India ,Iran,russia etc

you are both right and wrong in this instance bro..we invested few billions of dollars there and also enjoy some strategic advantage there..If Afghanistan gone,we'll loose those advantages.remember airbase in Turkmenistan and Iranian port of Chahbahar??both has some application on Afghanistan..also,there are some serious possibility of increaing of terrorist attacks in Kashmir.so,we'll loose some..

but you are right as whatever happens in post 2014,its Pakistan and Afghanistan will bear the brunt,not India or USA or Nato.but I doubt in post 2014 scenario,Taliban will take over as Afghanistan will have significant amount of Nato and USA troops there,not to mention drone bases etc etc.so,it is unlikely they will take over just like previous times.but,situation can become more violent.also,ANA is inexperienced.they are getting there training,but they'll have to do much more than that to kepp Taliban at bay.hopefully,they are addressing their loopholes slowly.

Many on this forum (Pakistan, India) have said good bye to their motherland.

And now live in load-shedding free apartments in the West.

But for some odd reason many of these guys are trying their best to bring Islamist or Indian hell to their motherland thus planning to turn into "mother-fing-land", like Afghanistanis, Arabs, and Somalians, and Sierrleonians, and Congolese have done already.

peace.

Could you please care to explain and elaborate on what you're getting at here?

special emphasis on "Indian Hell" since that utterly unclear to me...

@fatman17 But Russians were also defeated by guerilla forces.

Its not about winning, its about making them bleed by thousands of cuts. And you know how long it goes one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom