What's new

Popular pakistani Anti hindu Anti India film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas

BANNED
Reaction score

Ok. So? What's the big deal? You don't expect Pakistan to make pro India, pro Hindu and pro RSS films, do you? :drag:

Pakistanis are a hate filled people, they hate Hindus and every other religion. You expect them to not make such movies?

What about the many anti Pakistani anti Islam (ONLY MUSLIMS being the bad guys) films you produce? Oh its ok if you do it but god forbid the neighbour does something similar? Hurts your sentiments? No why open a whole thread on it?

Reactions: EAK
What about the many anti Pakistani anti Islam (ONLY MUSLIMS being the bad guys) films you produce? Oh its ok if you do it but god forbid the neighbour does something similar? Hurts your sentiments? No why open a whole thread on it?
Can you please list out bollywood movies where muslims arecursed at this magnitude? :)

For every one Anti-India movie from Pak there will be dozen Anti-Pak movies from India. You beat us hands down in this field.
Anti India is different from anti Hindu. Hope you get my point.

During an encounter they converted a hindu girl and sung a song? :o:

Can you please list out bollywood movies where muslims arecursed at this magnitude? :)

Firstly, I dont even know the name or even the movie that you are so much interested in let alone how you could fall on it when not many would have heard of its name...Kind of shows what you do with your free time...

Yes very popular and i can bet that 95% of Pakistan haven't watched or heard of this movie before

I dont watch all bollywood movies ...but I am guessing all the disgusting hatred shown on this forum alone must arise from somewhere!

Agent vinod: Pakistani high commands and spies were shown supporting Taliban in setting off a nuclear bomb in Delhi. No wonder, a ban was always in the calling.

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims – The Express Tribune Blog

Subtle shit thrown in movies like equating going to Pakistan as a threat or a guaranteed terrorist....or even as a land where you throw away unwanted people or even a slur for an outcast

You dont need to have everyone in the setting as a Muslim...You just need to show 1 person who is linked to Islam and is evil....Psychologists say that is enough for one to make the connection....And to make one's point they can play it many times in different settings (many of your movies)

Firstly, I dont even know the name or even the movie that you are so much interested in let alone how you could fall on it when not many would have heard of its name...Kind of shows what you do with your free time...

I dont watch all bollywood movies ...but I am guessing all the disgusting hatred shown on this forum alone must arise from somewhere!

Agent vinod: Pakistani high commands and spies were shown supporting Taliban in setting off a nuclear bomb in Delhi. No wonder, a ban was always in the calling.

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims – The Express Tribune Blog

Subtle shit thrown in movies like equating going to Pakistan as a threat or a guaranteed terrorist....or even as a land where you throw away unwanted people or even a slur for an outcast

You dont need to have everyone in the setting as a Muslim...You just need to show 1 person who is linked to Islam and is evil....Psychologists say that is enough for one to make the connection....And to make one's point they can play it many times in different settings (many of your movies)

Instead of passing judgement on me you could have simply answered my question like @dadeechi did.
Btw very contracdictory statements in two posts of yours. First you say muslims are demonized in bollywood and on the second thought u say you didnt watch all movies i dont know then how you drew that conclusion.
Thank you,
Havent seen the first three. So i ll watch them and say.
For Gadar i would say its more anti Pakistanwhile i am talking about anti muslim movie and Gadar dont fall into that category. Because The guy who helped Sunny with the train tickets and money was also a muslim and his close friend.

@dadeechi

Wiki says Khamosh pani was a french/german movie. So its not a bolĺywood movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom