What's new

Popular pakistani Anti hindu Anti India film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of passing judgement on me you could have simply answered my question like
Oh do you not understand English? Sorry I dont speak your language I did answer your question...
First you say muslims are demonized in bollywood and on the second thought u say you didnt watch all movies i dont know then how you drew that conclusion.
I even made ALL bold and underlined it ...I guess it was asking for too much to get an Indian to understand basics :tsk:

I dont watch all bollywood movies

And on top of that I posted links which already showed where I got my answers from! :tsk: How old are you son? Go play with your train set!

LOL.. seriously ..Popular Pakistani movie..:laughcry:.. in that era people would prefer cartoons over Pakistani movies.. thats an epic fail..popular Pakistani movie.:omghaha:.(as for anti india or anti Pakistan ,we both hate each other .deal with it)

Love Jihad is too strong in that film -

Oh do you not understand English? Sorry I dont speak your language I did answer your question...

I even made ALL bold and underlined it ...I guess it was asking for too much to get an Indian to understand basics :tsk:

And on top of that I posted links which already showed where I got my answers from! :tsk: How old are you son? Go play with your train set!
Sorry aunty ji,
Was expecting too much from u.
Enjoy :)

which movie is it?
Some boring indian dude decided to google a play of words.....resulting in a movie no one has heard of and apparently this indian puts it as POPULAR PAKISTANI ......film :undecided: So popular it isnt even heard of :unsure:

Sorry aunty ji,
Was expecting too much from u.
Enjoy :)
Ahh typical psychological projection....esp when I am the one who actually answered your questions assuming you could read and understand :agree:

Never heard of this "popular" movie and so what? most of your blockbusters are anti-Pakistan

Never heard of this "popular" movie and so what? most of your blockbusters are anti-Pakistan

99% of our movies do not even have pakistan mentioned and some of our biggest hits of all time like bajrangi bhaijaan show pakistan in a human / positive light.

You did not have to make up false claims because you were making a good point even without it.

99% of our movies do not even have pakistan mentioned and some of our biggest hits of all time like bajrangi bhaijaan show pakistan in a human / positive light.

You did not have to make up false claims because you were making a good point even without it.
Your directors are obsessed with this country for some reason, must be good for business there, havent seen a single big budget Pakistani movie related to India.

Your directors are obsessed with this country for some reason, must be good for business there, havent seen a single big budget Pakistani movie related to India.

Didnt WAAR was potraying RAW in bad lights ?
One of the Girl character was shown a RAW agent and the main negative lead, Ramal ? What about him ? Wasnt he potrayed as a henchman for Indian RAW ?. And as far as i remmeber WAAR was a big hit in Pakistan ?

Btw i will repeat again. Anti India and anti Hindu are two diffrent thing.

Ok. So? What's the big deal? You don't expect Pakistan to make pro India, pro Hindu and pro RSS films, do you? :drag:

Of course not .
I watch them for their comical value . I sure others will watch them and enjoy for the same reason .

For every one Anti-India movie from Pak there will be dozen Anti-Pak movies from India. You beat us hands down in this field.

There is huge difference between anti Pakistan and anti Muslim film . They are not same .

You can be rest assured Indian censor board would never permit anti Muslim films to be screened in India .

The way Pakistani media and films make fun of and humiliate Hindus and hindu religion is pretty ghastly and we Indians never see such denigration of Islam or Muslims in India films or indian media .

Didnt WAAR was potraying RAW in bad lights ?
One of the Girl character was shown a RAW agent and the main negative lead, Ramal ? What about him ? Wasnt he potrayed as a henchman for Indian RAW ?. And as far as i remmeber WAAR was a big hit in Pakistan ?

Btw i will repeat again. Anti India and anti Hindu are two diffrent thing.

bwahahahahahahahah well what light you want us to portray RAW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom