What's new

Popular Front of India’s role in 2011 Mumbai, 2012 Pune, 2013 Hyd blasts found: Intel agencies

you can try sarcasm whole day...
just so you know,its the lowest form of wit(apparently Oscar Wilde said)..so why not try something better.
Ok. Thats how seculars reply. you know Dawood Ibrahim is a secular too.

Ok. Thats how seculars reply. you know Dawood Ibrahim is a secular too.
so is Osama. he he he. they are hindus in Disguise.

Oeee "Arbi Khajoor" We know followers of Religion of Peace blow up themselves!!

So when you will go to @Tshering22 and blow yourselves up?????

i am actually expecting you and tshering to seek out "arabi khajoors" and do a ehsan jafri on them... you know the old sangh routine... sword slash and then a burning motorcycle tyre around the body.

qaeda, taliban and isis learnt from you fellows.

edit : sarthak ganguly seems to be "preparing framework of indishche staatspolezie"... the saffron gestapo, in effect.. join him.

what do you mean 'even' prince charles..he is that sort of guy..lolz
I have visited kerala massage center.. not sure the medicated oil is any good..but massage is wonderful.
We are talking about doctors who prescribe medicine.. you know homeopathy is bs..right?

Depends what you mean by bs, we are not talking about massages but using natural elements such as plants to cure illness etc which is proven to worked and there have been countless studies into it. Even the NHS has homeopathy treatment.

Depends what you mean by bs, we are not talking about massages but using natural elements such as plants to cure illness etc which is proven to worked and there have been countless studies into it. Even the NHS has homeopathy treatment.
go to NHS site and read what NHS says about it...google 'NHS homeopathy'

secular logic

Beef ban : so bad very bad hindutva bad etc etc. protest protest.
Book banned : It is bad but he should not have written bad things against a group and should not have provoked them.

they are not doctors...
are village ojha/quacks/tribal medicine man inferior..will you take your kids to them?
I still don't have any kids lolz.. And yes i used to go to Ayurvedic doctors for treatment when i was still a kid, as and when the modern medicine failed to yield any significant result especially when i used to gets muscular pain/weakness (and that was a real problem when i was a kid, even treating my ability to balance myself while walking)

For most of the guys here there are two type of people......

1) The one agrees with their extremist views (hindu)
2) Sickulars, Everyone who doesn't agree to their views

Thank god they call them sickular, not terrorists.....

I still don't have any kids lolz.. And yes i used to go to Ayurvedic doctors for treatment when i was still a kid, as and when the modern medicine failed to yield any significant result especially when i used to gets muscular pain/weakness (and that was a real problem when i was a kid, even treating my ability to balance myself while walking)
He is a proud secular. According to him

Anything against majority : ok
Majority sentiments hurt : Ok
Anything against minority : bad hindus, bad rss etc.

For most of the guys here there are two type of people......

1) The one agrees with their extremist views (hindu)
2) Sickulars, Everyone who doesn't agree to their views
Nope seculars who are basically follow minority appeasement policy. They dont care if majority's sentiment is hurt or not.

ya..kashmiri pandits is your bramhastra...only defence you got for all riots happened earlier and happening even now... like the one in muzzafarnagar in which muslim women were raped in large numbers.
Were you there to witness the rapes or you basing your claim based on Media which tried to paint Nun's rape by illegal Bangladeshies on RSS?

Nope seculars who are basically follow minority appeasement policy. They dont care if majority's sentiment is hurt or not.

Was it a general statement or one intended at "Indian National Congress"

i am actually expecting you and tshering to seek out "arabi khajoors" and do a ehsan jafri on them... you know the old sangh routine... sword slash and then a burning motorcycle tyre around the body.

qaeda, taliban and isis learnt from you fellows.

Very good MOHAMMAD GAURI, MAHMOOD GAZNAWI, MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM, NADIR SHAH, BABUR, TAIMUR-LANG, MOHAMMAD TUGLAK, MOHAMMAD SHAH DURRANI, AFZAL GURU, MOHAMMAD AZMAL KASAB were not "ARBI KHAJOORs"????

Interesting thing is so many of them were having name "MOHAMMAD"!!! What does this shows?????

So were these mentioned "Mohammads" are more dangerous or Hindus who have done only one Ahsan Jafri????

QUEDA, TALIBAN, ISIS are very intelligent they learned every thing from Evil Hindus by just ONE AHSAN JAFRI!!! GOOD "ARBI KHAJOOR" ARGUMENT!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom