What's new

Popular Front of India’s role in 2011 Mumbai, 2012 Pune, 2013 Hyd blasts found: Intel agencies

They are not only in Kerala. they are very much available in karnataka too...
But Kerala is only state were these terrorists get political support much like WB.

yep... sure... there is difference between police and court... all muslims hyd police picked up and tortured/detained were found innocent.

Torture happens in most countries from Iran, Pakistan to India. It is a important tool to extract information from suspects but yes there have been cases where innocent people have been held by Police and were later found to be not guilty but those persons have received compensation.

please tell me you are homeopathy/ayurvedic doctor... :lol:

I am a Dr as in a teacher but not the medical kind :-)

None have been proven guilty till date except media furore.

Try something better than a false screen name.
don try to convince a secular. They will play secular secular . when it gets out of hand, they will leave the place, settled somewhere else and write articles. They will never confront the evil. They will stay back. and then comment.

Then just look the way this thread is progressing..Blaming Kerala for NO reason..Already Keralities are being called as sickular,less patriotic,anti Hindus in this forum..

Is that a new thing?

They've been like that for as long as i can remember.

They're Delusional. Most of them have only read propaganda from right wing sites like - 'kerala will be next kashmir' :blah: :blah:

They haven't really been to kerala or experienced what it means to live there, so they just go by making assumptions that suits them, doesn't change the ground realities.

Pat yourselves on the back and move on like any other day

But Kerala is only state were these terrorists get political support much like WB.

Assuming that you are hinting at "Madani"....He spend his 9 years in Jail, and he was released because he was not guilty...... He is still in jail for another case for which the trial is yet to start......... He may be a terrorists, but he hasnt proven guilty yet........

By the way i know what he was 15 - 20 years back.......

Ah! So that means Kerala is communalized beyond control. If you cannot say anything against them, that means you don't have freedom.
And just a few months ago, you were screaming and hurling abuses on anyone questioning UDF-PFI and defending your 'secular' soon-to-be-Kashmir state.
Living in denial won't change reality friend. Like it or not, your state is going down the drain due to the self-proclaimed Peaceful people.

Secular huh?
Very secular I see.

Fate of Kerala is Sealed they are destined to become "KASHMIR" and it is only matter of time.

They themselves Invited it by worshiping "SICKLURISM".

P.S.: KERALA LOVES BEEF THEY WILL NEVER BE DEVOID OF IT IN FUTURE ALSO, SO KERALIANS ENJOY YOUR BEEF WITH "RELIGION OF PEACE".

Good news is that IM/SIMI cells have been broken up with key arrests but still there will remain a threat but I feel counter terrorism in India has really improved in the last few years of that there is no doubt.

Torture happens in most countries from Iran, Pakistan to India. It is a important tool to extract information from suspects but yes there have been cases where innocent people have been held by Police and were later found to be not guilty but those persons have received compensation.

I am a Dr as in a teacher but not the medical kind :-)
they were random kids picked up.. false charges framed against them.. am not sure whether you will like being picked up and kept in police custody for months, false charges framed on you..just because police needs some info about your community? or police cant handle pressure of media and need scapegoats?

Assuming that you are hinting at "Madani"....He spend his 9 years in Jail, and he was released because he was not guilty...... He is still in jail for another case for which the trial is yet to start......... He may be a terrorists, but he hasnt proven guilty yet........
Now that isn't my problem. See how he shared stages with both LDF & UDF leaders even after being acknowledged a dreaded terrorist by everyone in this country.Now that shows the commitment of Political leadership in Kerala towards their own country/State.

they were random kids picked up.. false charges framed against them.. am not sure whether you will like being picked up and kept in police custody for months, false charges framed on you..just because police needs some info about your community? or police cant handle pressure of media and need scapegoats?

The war on terror is not a easy battle sometimes mistakes are made but we must learn from them and move forward

Back
Top Bottom