What's new

Pope Urges Blasphemy-Law Repeal

Relax guys, we will do as the constitution of our country and moreover prime minister of Pakistan Mr. Gilani already clear that there will not be any amendment & change about blasphemy law.

Pakistan is democratic republic and public decides what to do and Public already gave decision through Gilani's words. That’s it.

Pope Benedict has total right to express what he want. Freedom of speach!

Relax guys, we will do as the constitution of our country and moreover prime minister of Pakistan Mr. Gilani already clear that there will not be any amendment & change about blasphemy law.

Pakistan is democratic republic and public decides what to do and Public already gave decision through Gilani's words. That’s it.

Pope Benedict has total right to express what he want. Freedom of speach!

so what happend to India's most used proverb, "If you are in Rome do rome",

so its a Pakistani law, like it or not, you have to follow it, like everyone
are you trying to say that "when in pakistan do as pakistanis(religious extremist fanatics pakstanis only) do, think as pakistani think and believe what pakistani believes"
else YOU WILL BE KILLED.
Thanks for the advice.

are you trying to say that "when in pakistan do as pakistanis(religious extremist fanatics pakstanis only) do, think as pakistani think and believe what pakistani believes"
else YOU WILL BE KILLED.
Thanks for the advice.

lol, what the hell are you saying:lol:, Its my house, i know the rules, now shuss!

Last edited:
else YOU WILL BE KILLED.
Thanks for the advice.

Your avatar surely reflect your intellect :lol:

o... my.. I still wonders what the hell is this blasphemy law.... and why is this making world upside down :what:

Your avatar surely reflect your intellect :lol:

And your laws shows your intellect which is world known:lol:
or like your avatar(Jin), you lives in a world of game where killing is just a fun.
Better to keep these personal insults with you and your loved ones.:bye:

Last edited:
lol, what the hell are you saying:lol:, Its my house, i know the rules, now shuss!

Ya I know its your house and I thank god that its yours not mine.
"Shuss" is some english word or its just ki bolte waqt tumhari hawa nikal gai:rofl:

You guys finally succeed to bring me at your level :cry:

Ya I know its your house and I thank god that its yours not mine.
"Shuss" is some english word or its just ki bolte waqt tumhari hawa nikal gai:rofl:

You guys finally succeed to bring me at your level :cry:

Thats a far cry dear, your level was never up the slums :whistle:

And your habit of poking your nose is every thing related to Pakistan and then crying foul when the same is happened to you is World Famous :azn:

Hey you are free to criticize anything going wrong in India and will find me with you.
But if you indulge in personal comment then may be you are Jin but I am Hitachi and very good in the game too.:devil:

Thats a far cry dear, your level was never up the slums :whistle:

The Trouble with this world is that, The Stupid are full of Confidence and
the Intelligent are full Of Doubts.
I am in doubt should I put you on my ignore list.

The Trouble with this world is that, The Stupid are full of Confidence and
the Intelligent are full Of Doubts.
I am in doubt should I put you on my ignore list.

Do me the honors i really want to know how it feel being in somebody's ignore list :partay:

Regardless of that i will still continue to poke you :tup:

If you meet Pope Benedict sometime in future, please tell him that most of the people punished under this law were Muslims themselves.

This then means that blasphemy laws need to be repealed even more rapidly than ever because if you carefully look at the laws, anyone can misuse it for personal gain. For instance, If your neighbour had a grudge against you, he could put oyu in deep trouble by claiming you to have been blasphemous. In most such cases, it is very difficult to prove the case whether it is genuine or not especially if it was a case of oral blasphemy where the one pointing fingers is the only evidence.

What possible court case can the lawyers fight on such cases? Now why would Muslims themselves be blasphemous if their own religion? From what I gather here, you people are quite sincere about your religion. If at all this law has been used as you say, then most cases it is likely been used for trouble than actual case.

Back
Top Bottom