What's new

Pope to address the massacre of Christian minorities in 'Secular India'

Why are you posting user comments from other sites?

His comments were something that I felt were good read to all of us.

Either post your own comments or published articles whose credibility can be critiqued and weighed.

Fair enough Asim, I will try not to do this again but I still think it was a good Idea to post comments from someone else. These commenst are from same article.

bheins ke aage bin bjane se koi fayda nahin ya yun kahoon 'latoon ki bhoot baton se nahin mante':angry:
:sniper:

One more thing, those ferocious animals who are dreaming that they will set up Tamil Elam by killing innocent people and spreading terrorism, will never never and never be able to do that. Sri Lanka rocks. Sri Lanka will just wipe out those animals and if necessary Sri Lanka will use ruthless force. Tamil terrorists deserve that.

"Latoon ki bhoot baton se nahin mante".

One more thing, those ferocious animals who are dreaming that they will set up Tamil Elam by killing innocent people and spreading terrorism, will never never and never be able to do that. Sri Lanka rocks. Sri Lanka will just wipe out those animals and if necessary Sri Lanka will use ruthless force. Tamil terrorists deserve that.

from where did this Tamil Elam come into ths thread??

anyway those fu*King morons (murderers in Orisa)
should be hanged asap

By the way I am Hindu

from where did this Tamil Elam come into ths thread??

anyway those fu*King morons (murderers in Orisa)
should be hanged asap

By the way I am Hindu

Have you yet been able to hang them?

Good to know, you are a Hindu who must be living in the Indus Valley. How is everything going on in the valley man? Heard that Indus has been drying up, is that true?

Good to know, you are a Hindu who must be living in the Indus Valley. How is everything going on in the valley man? Heard that Indus has been drying up, is that true?
let me correct you Hindu is not those who living in Indus Valley but living beyond Indus river(Punjab,Rajasthan,UP etc) and not only Indus river drying , every river is in same condition deu to Global Warming

Thanks for drailing your own thread... :P

let me correct you Hindu is not those who living in Indus Valley but living beyond Indus river(Punjab,Rajasthan,UP etc) and not only Indus river drying , every river is in same condition deu to Global Warming

Rai, your meaasge was loud and clear that those responsible for such activities MUST be brought to justice. Let them be of any religion. Pls. do not pay attention to rants/ trolls.

Thanks for drailing your own thread... :P

Rai, your meaasge was loud and clear that those responsible for such activities MUST be brought to justice. Let them be of any religion. Pls. do not pay attention to rants/ trolls.

I would mind that in future:angel:

Ha ha ha ha ha, yes thanks, we do agree, they deserve it. nobody supports them, we don't believe in having soft spots for terrorists.

however i also think the talibans will succeed in bringing you the true faith. you deserve that.

6ff7108119c58a43b72c5595936324b6.jpg

:angry::angry::angry:

Ye sab dhamki apne gharme rakhle... achcha hain... :angry::angry:

yeh dhamki nahin quote tha, par tumne dhamki samjha toh dhamki hi sahi.
kisi se darta hoon kya main jisko jo bolna muh pe bolta hoon, 'dil main bhar ke nahin rakhta hoon kisi ki tarah.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom