What's new

Poor Sharukh Khan an Indian loyal labeled disloyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least our texbook doesnt say meateater is murdered, barbairian, infidel, raper, untrustworthy, inhonest, like yours say... Remember that? :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :cheesy:

Btw, is this some new form of english grammar from Pakistani text books :D

@Oscar @nuclearpak @Aeronaut can a thread really be started without a link, without an article and with the clear intent of trolling and antagonizing other members? Even "JR TT" members have joined in.

please close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
For him its probably because his wife is a hindu and he is not insecure enough to force her to change her religion.
When i said he should have forced her into Islam? yea his wife is hindu but he is not hindu so what is the point of Muslim to take part in hindu rituals and pooja which are against his beliefs. Its her insecurity and insecurity of many Indians who love these khans and others Muslim celebrity after annihilation of their religious identity and for this reason many Muslim celebrities in past had changed their names and became dalip, madubahla, meena kumari.

I personally would never go in No entry zone. when i know that i cannot marry with hindu girl then no point of this overrated filmi love affairs with them and this gf/bf bullshit. I would never convert a hindo into islam just for sake of marriage and i would also never give up my religious identity for this worldly love or fame.

You guys are trying to be secular and modern here but even in india inter-caste marriage are norm. I mean how many Brahman would marry with Hindus from low caste ? How many tamils are getting marriage with punjabi sikhs?

Does the Religious bias happen in India? Yes it does.
Happens to Muslims , Hppens to Christians and even happen to Hindus , By other Hindus!!!
India or Indians are far from perfect , goes without saying . No point in telling by me how other countries treat their minority any better / worse. Coz Its NOT my business , I sure get hurt when innocents are killed by others just on the basis of Religion , the hurt is little stronger of Hindus get killed , coz they were just Hindus, minding their own business. Im also Not going to say how many Hindus were kiled in Pak and how many Muslims were killed in India (the figures speak for themselves)

I m talking about my people / my country.
But the thing Can it be stopped in India
?
Its very difficult !! People are different , some are like a frog in a well , are Insecure , lack confidence , had bad experience with members of any particular community , are in bad company of other radical people.

I think much of the Onus lies on Indians ,even more, with people like SRK , etc... who can atleast try to change the mentality of thousands of people using their stature/ charisma , and those thousands can change others!!

Govt must invest in this programme . Not just by trying to woo Muslims by giving them Quota`s etc. By doing this other communities are angered and then blame other communities even more.
But I have yet to come with a solid proof that he (SRK), or others , whole heartedly did something like this
. Im NOT blaming the Indian Muslim community here that all the onus lies only with them , it lies with Hindus , Sikhs , Christians too .

I am hopeful when petty things like not renting a flat to Muslim will cease to exist.

All the threads opened here are about blame gaming , how many of us have tried to open a thread with the intention of how to bridge the Gap between 2 Great Religions of India ??

(I dont have energy left in me after a long day at work so Im not going to re-read it before posting so kindly excuse me for my grammer / puncuation / tense)

you can be a pakistani but it doesnt mean you arnt an idiot :lol:

If anyone try to show people like you a mirror is an idiot, now I know how intelligent you are?

merey bhai people are also running from india, whats your point? people like you run away, people like us stay and face problems, and try to bring the change, you have taken oath for american patriotism? does that make you pakistani? no?

so GTFO appearing as a pakistani?

Oh really I run away....lol or you did not get a chance to leave Pakistan yet.....May be you are in the hit list thats why you are not getting a visa even for Dubai......lol

When i said he should have forced her into Islam? yea his wife is hindu but he is not hindu so what is the point of Muslim to take part in hindu rituals and pooja which are against his beliefs. Its her insecurity and insecurity of many Indians who love these khans and others Muslim celebrity after annihilation of their religious identity and for this reason many Muslim celebrities in past had changed their names and became dalip, madubahla, meena kumari.

I personally would never go in No entry zone. when i know that i cannot marry with hindu girl then no point of this overrated filmi love affairs with them and this gf/bf bullshit. I would never convert a hindo into islam just for sake of marriage and i would also never give up my religious identity for this worldly love or fame.

You guys are trying to be secular and modern here but even in india inter-caste marriage are norm. I mean how many Brahman would marry with Hindus from low caste ? How many tamils are getting marriage with punjabi sikhs?

Why would U start an Hindu with a small letter "h" and Muslim and Islam with a capital "M and I " .Superiority complex much lad????
While your only achievement until now might be that U were born with a Koran in hand.

you can be a pakistani but it doesnt mean you arnt an idiot :lol:

merey bhai people are also running from india, whats your point? people like you run away, people like us stay and face problems, and try to bring the change, you have taken oath for american patriotism? does that make you pakistani? no?

so GTFO appearing as a pakistani?

No doubt Pakistani like you are shameful for country.....who called themselves a real Pakistani and everyone else is fake! no wonder your mind set is so narrow that you don't see anyone else as a real Pakistani. My advice to you is see a doctor because people like you is a insult of Pakistan. Get a life!

Why would U start an Hindu with a small letter "h" and Muslim and Islam with a capital "M and I " .Superiority complex much lad????

omg i did not even notice that minor thing which was not intentionally :D

check again islam is also written in small alphabet

sorry if you felt bad because of it

I will write Hindu with capital letter and also India :P

Have no safety issues in India: Shah Rukh

As India and Pakistan spar over the issue of security for Shah Rukh Khan, the Bollywood superstar today said it was sad that an article written by him took an "unwarranted twist" and he was forced to reiterate his patriotism.

The actor seemed emotional as he read out a lengthy statement and chunks from his article, which he wrote for a weekly English magazine, to address the controversy at an event here, saying, "I do not even understand the basis of this controversy."

The furore started after Pakistan's Interior Minister Rahman Malik said that India should take care of Khan's security, drawing sharp reaction from India with the government as well as the political class saying should be more worried over security of its citizens.

Caught between the political tussle, the 47-year-old actor said it was ironical that people were reacting to his article without even reading it.

The controversy stemmed from the actor's remarks that he sometimes became inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make him a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India.

Reacting to Malik's statement, the actor said in a press conference here that "I would like to tell all those who are offering unsolicited advice that we in India are extremely safe and happy.

"My own family and friends, are like a mini India... where all religions, professions and a few wrongs included, all are treated with tolerance and understanding and regard for each other... I stand indebted to my audience in my country and around the world. It is sad that I have to say it to prove it, in my country, which my father fought for, during the Independence struggle.

"We haver an amazing democratic, free and secular way of life. In the environment that we live here in my country India, we have no safety issues regarding life and material. As a matter-of-fact, it is irksome for me to clarify this non-existent issue".

Shah Rukh said "being a public figure makes me prone to any kind of questioning, good and bad and at sometimes and on sometimes makes me an object of controversy as people use my name and statements to attach any positive or negative sentiment to it. This is the life I chose and stand by it... I am, because of the love and admiration that comes with being who I am in my profession. I thank everyone for making me the star I am".

He said the whole issue "has taken an unwarranted twist. I do not even understand the basis of this controversy".

According to him, the article he wrote was "actually meant to reiterate that some occasions might being an Indian Muslim filmstar is misused by bigot and narrow-minded people who have misplaced religious ideologies for small gains", and ironically the same has happened through this article once again.

"I think some people not even read and are reacting to comments of people who in turn have also not read it. So I implore you all to first read it", the actor said.

Shah Rukh said he has written the article for a weekly English magazine.

actually meant to reiterate that some occasions might being an Indian Muslim filmstar is misused by bigot and narrow-minded people who have misplaced religious ideologies for small gains

This is exactly what is on display on the forum past few days. People are misreading his article to feel good about partition after 65 years, come on pakistanis, take a chill pill.

Oh really I run away....lol or you did not get a chance to leave Pakistan yet.....May be you are in the hit list thats why you are not getting a visa even for Dubai......lol

lol, a shameful bhagora who took america oath is speaking, if pakistan is that bad, get the fuack away from this forum what the fuuck do you care about pakistan go join some american forum
fracking idiot, unbelievable!

No doubt Pakistani like you are shameful for country.....who called themselves a real Pakistani and everyone else is fake! no wonder your mind set is so narrow that you don't see anyone else as a real Pakistani. My advice to you is see a doctor because people like you is a insult of Pakistan. Get a life!

you have taken american oath, you are american not pakistani, we are an insult to pakistan? and what are you, you bhagoras opportunist, running away to save your life, we know what you guys do, totally undignified jobs to earn a living in america, like bathing gora dogs, washing dishes, and you like to be treated like one

Now Shahrukh Khan will make a film on how Shias and Muhajirs are treated in Pakistan to prove his point :lol:

And while exposing the plight of Muslims he will also make a cool couple hundred million :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom