What's new

Poor Sharukh Khan an Indian loyal labeled disloyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
But again, unless these people justify to themselves the 1000,000 people dead in partition daily, they can not sleep at night.

But then Hindu leaders should recognize that Muslim retaliation came after Hindu & Sikh gangs were looting & killing Muslims going to Pakistan.
One example is when Hindu & Sikh gangs stopped a train & butchered all the people inside, even kids & women.

Yea i am brain washed :D
I mean what was the need for you to bring your Gf in this topic? I will not speak about hinduism or sikism but a muslim men or women cannot marry with hindu/sikh(or any Polytheists person) as per Islamic teaching so it dont make sense to have them as gf/bf. Its different matter if they don't claim to be the followers of Islam then people can do whatever they wish

If you dont have hindu or muslim things over there then why why this happened month ago

lol.................

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani history books really have funny stuffs like India disappeared by the time of Aurangzeb and there was only Pakistan in the subcontinent. :hitwall::rofl::rofl::lol:

You haven't even read a Pakistani textbook, how the hell do you know what is in there, moron?! :cheesy:

A heart breaking story revolve around his movie " I am khan, I am not terrorist ". SRK seems hear broken. Indian Muslim lowest then the lowest cast under majority hindu microscope. (Hindu term is not generalized).

2wnnugw.jpg

lol you proved that you guys dnt have work...

Everyone know what he has done......I am Pakistani and I totally believe that he is behind 26/11 ****.

you can be a pakistani but it doesnt mean you arnt an idiot :lol:

Dost are you on drugs.....Our people are trying to run from Pakistan and you are trying SRK to come to Pakistan....lol

merey bhai people are also running from india, whats your point? people like you run away, people like us stay and face problems, and try to bring the change, you have taken oath for american patriotism? does that make you pakistani? no?

so GTFO appearing as a pakistani?

No it isn't, but this shows the bias & anger the Indians & Indian govt have against minorityy Muslims.

Alot of the facts aren't 20 years old. Infact, I can pull up a bunch of recent cases against Muslims in India, but I am on the mobile.

For every 1 you show me against Muslims in India, I will show you 2 in Pakistan :)

Apney ghar ko sambaal, phir doosro ko dekh.

Perfect advise for the Moron interior minister of Pakistan :D.. You should keep him in the interior only :D

he is not any different than great(for indians) Akbar..any muslim celebrity cannot be popular among Indians hindus if they dont make this mixture of religion

Din-e Ilahi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For him its probably because his wife is a hindu and he is not insecure enough to force her to change her religion.

If you can't accept it, it ain't fake.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/149448/our-textbooks-and-the-lies-they-teach/

Somebody read it on a Pakistan channel, I can even post the video. :rofl::lol:

Texbooks change for each city or province I think.

None of our textbooks teach that meat eater is barbarian, killer, raper, murderer, like your textbooks say. Remember that?

http://tribune.com.pk/story/149448/our-textbooks-and-the-lies-they-teach/

At least our texbook doesnt say meateater is murdered, barbairian, infidel, raper, untrustworthy, inhonest, like yours say... Remember that? :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :cheesy:

At least our texbook doesnt say meateater is murdered, barbairian, infidel, raper, untrustworthy, inhonest, like yours say... Remember that? :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :cheesy:

they teach that :woot::rofl: if you wash your brain with too much holy cola you get these things :cheesy:

Running out of arguments and switching to smilies :D.. Pretty common among Pakistanis..

anyway, read what your own media says

A society at war with itself | Blog | DAWN.COM

As a result of this war, Muslims remained a medieval-minded crowd for centuries, taking pride in their ability to wield the sword, until the Aligarh University movement of modern learning started some change. But we, in Pakistan, never questioned our Civilizational Narcissism which keeps breeding new tragedies of paranoia and chaos

We strongly believe that in our 65 years of national life, we have been attacked five times by India, once by Russia, that we are “spiritually” fighting America for the last 12 years, that we fought our East Wing and lost it because of Indian aggression which the world supported because of the bias established by Indian propaganda. We believe that we were always on the right side, that we were persecuted.

It was always hard for us to ask: are we really so innocent and so persecuted? Why does the world hate us? All these 65 years we have been teaching our students that one billion Hindus hate us because they are bigoted and jealous of our merit. It has been considered unpatriotic to ask why we failed to befriend them in 700 years.

The roots of this mindset lie in our narcissism, in our self image of righteousness. We do not take criticism and never feel sorry for our wrongs. A semi-educated boy can start yelling at you if you point out a mistake.

It is a depressing state of affairs. Many sensitive patriots have lost all hope that health can be restored. Ever since 1947, the nation has been moving down the slope. Each period has left us more frustrated and hopeless. Every time we discover that standards have fallen further. But that is not how human societies should move in this age of immense opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom