What's new

Poor Indian kids forced to eat "Frogs" amid Covid lockdown "no Atta or chawal" !

Hi,

A few days ago I saw of a video of an italian young man protesting that he had not eating for 4 days---.

It is happening everywhere in the world---.

For goodness sake---please don't make fun of people from any nation or ethnicity---.

It is happening in certain parts of the united states as well---.

You will be glad one day that there are frogs available to eat---and that would be a privileged dish to eat---.
The point being made if you would care to realise is that some nations have the capacity to enforce a total lockdown while some do not. Some nations have the ability to mobilise a network to sustain people in lockdown and some nations cannot, for a variety of reasons.

In India, the poverty, lack of infrastructure coverage, sudden uncoordinated imposition of the lockdown, and the presence of a hundred million migrant workers at any one time all contribute to a lockdown that is as dangerous as the virus itself.

Pakistan knows its limitations and should focus on doing simple things well and effectively.

I have no pity for these people. They are the same starving billion People celebrate when there government goes out and buyS expensive weapons against us Pakistan. So let them sleep on there railway tracks or on Open roads. FOok them

Frog meats, especially frog legs are eaten by French, and Americans (Southern region) love bull frog drum sticks. Also Snails are a French popular dish.

Frog legs are one of the better-known delicacies of French and Chinese cuisine. The legs of edible frogs are also consumed in other parts of the world, including Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Northern Italy, the Alentejo region of Portugal, Spain, Albania, Slovenia, Romania, Northwestern Greece and the Southern regions of the United States. As of 2014, the world's largest exporter of edible frogs is Indonesia. In Brazil, Mexico and the Caribbean, many frogs are still caught wild.

Frog legs are rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, and potassium.[1] They are often said to taste like chicken[2] because of their mild flavor, with a texture most similar to chicken wings.[3] The taste and texture of frog meat is approximately between chicken and fish.[4] Frogs are raised commercially in certain countries, for example Vietnam.

Last edited:
Frog legs at US Walmart is sold at US Dollar 21.42 per kilogram. LOL!!!

Screenshot (2860).jpg

Lol,nobody eats frog legs in France,tourists probably eat more of them at Paris restaurants where they might propose frog legs on their menu than actual French people. There are no frog legs in supermarkets and never seen any in all th restaurants I went in.

In fact they remain unusual for the vast majority of French people who never ate frog legs even once. Never heard or seen someone saying "we ate frog legs yesterday".

As for snails yet again,some might eat them but it's rare. Majority of French people never ate any,even once. I ate them once but it was something like in 2008 or 2009 can't remember exactly,but remember the taste wasn't that bad.

First we have to look our country situations than taunt others

I am not taunting them,
They use word "Beggardeshi" for Bangladeshis,
Beggar Country and other bad words (which i do not want to mention here) for Pakistanis..

I am only criticizing Super Power India for this..

I am not taunting them,
They use word "Beggardeshi" for Bangladeshis,
Beggar Country and other bad words (which i do not want to mention here) for Pakistanis..

I am only criticizing Super Power India for this..
Every country of the world in difficult situations right now you indirectly attacking and abusing India and you would look Pakistan first isn't Pakistan have hunger due to lockdown isn't there are unemployment due to lockdown etc etc

Another piece of fake news created by Quint and circulated by the peacefuls!!
this news is comprehensively denied by local administration and called out the journalists for fake video.

You enjoy your wet dreams.

This is fake as well?

This is fake as well?

First learn to stick to the topic posted by OP. Referring to other subject means you know that earlier news is fake and you cannot defend it.

Now on new video, this is mismanagement from govt on not able to maintain the social distancing. Now fly kite.

Back
Top Bottom