What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

I'm really going to stop posting info online, because it's a tad creepy that you only created an account just to read about my life and comment about it.

My uncle had been there for years, while my family sent me for becoming doctor after. Within six days we both got deportd. Now I will appreciate you stop commenting about me.
should have thought about that before BS'ing online.
i think its a tad creepy that you make up stories online to full-fill your empty life. You heard about Anders Breivik, right? the dude spent so much time telling BS-stories online that he developed delusional disorder and ended up blowing up the buildings in oslo. get help before you go that far. take a walk outside and experience the real life

today my uncles did a very bad job with england they bolwed them out at 192 ...and england r no 1 in test cricket so other guys also have a oppertunity to bring their unclessssssssssSSSSSSSsssssss

This is the craziest thread ever. Too bad my uncle is a handicap or I'd get into the action. Seriously, poor Asian kid gets beaten up and Pakistanis and Indians still find a way to make this about who has superior genetics. Bullying is a terrible thing, it can cause serious psychological harm well into adulthood since kids are so impressionable. Really sad to see.

Ma uncle can still bust a cap in some1s @ss homie. he go hard,:agree:

should have thought about that before BS'ing online.
i think its a tad creepy that you make up stories online to full-fill your empty life. You heard about Anders Breivik, right? the dude spent so much time telling BS-stories online that he developed delusional disorder and ended up blowing up the buildings in oslo. get help before you go that far. take a walk outside and experience the real life

So If I'm lying and being internet tough guy, by the same logic you are coming online to be the internet super-hero and expose my "lies". Nobody asked you to believe me, yet you are obsessed with what I said because the truth from it probably burns you.

Anyways continue being mad you peasant, I'm going to go and pour my self a glass of orange juice.

internet_fight_Idiots_on_Sharenator-s225x169-100740-580.gif

rnet-fight.jpg

Ramierz+X+that+Y+with+your+Z.jpg

Combine any 3 of these numbers and do it, only then can you be a true badazz! :azn:

EVERY race in this world is guilty of racism. Indians, pakistanis, chinese, turks etc have no right to accuse the "white man" of racism. Your civilizations have been practicing racism for thousands of years....on your own people. Im not trying to justify racism from anyone...rather; showing you hypocrites the mirror.

Hypocrites.

I find it ironic that for the past hour you've been talking **** non-stop on an internet forum, safe behind your keyboard, while accusing me of being insecure. I have nothing to hide. While I'm flattered you created an account just to troll me, I think you should do something else with your life. I'm not taking back anything I said because it is true. The reason you mad is because you probably got bullied by some Pakistanis in Oslo. If that's the case, I apologize on their behalf.
nobody is expecting you to admit your lies. like i said earlier, you would not be an internet tough guy if you were honest. your lies are here for everybody to see.
i might have been bullied by some pakistanis, i might not. then again, im not the one braging about how tough i am.
i should do something else with my life? dude, you been member since dec 2010 and have 2250 posts already. thats something like 6 posts everyday. pretty lame for an selv-proclaimed "tough guy". you should seriously stop living in a fantazy online, and go experience the real world.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

errr....nice come-back...RazPak's uncle definetly did not marry you for your brains, thats for sure!

its so sick , can't understand why people in the west hate asian's so much , same things happen in australia aswell .

Wish i could help the poor dude :(

This occurred in Chicago.. and the attackers were arrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Ahmad Deedat once said "White man is the biggest terrorist in the world" ....

Back
Top Bottom