What's new

Pooja And The Pakistani Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were teenagers and not 7 year old..
To return a 7 year old undistressed and so happy requires not just good intentions but 'parenting skills'.
That wasnt the requirement by law for Pak rangers...they could have kept her locked somewhere ... And returned her after legal proceedings..
But they done the extra bit of treating her as a 'child' and like a 'child of their own' .
Even in western countries children of illegal immigrants get locked up in jails and treated as 'inmates' not children...
There are many such children in Btitish jails awaiting deportation right now and they get stressed .

But here is an example of a 'meceival' country Pakistan which beats many western countries im treatment of a child while in custody.
I appreciate this,it's a great gesture.
I was telling third eye and trishula that India did it too.

BSF personnel don't want Pooja to wear the salwar suit gifted by the Pakistani side.

I fully agree with the BSF we can not accept gifts from the enemy her father is not setting a good example to the girl he should know better
ever heard of Chivalry, honour?

Her father is not doing a good job by letting his daughter wear this as kids dont understand such things being a kid

I have never seen a Hindu girl wear a salwar suit have you?

You my friend seem to be a false flag troll.

I I didn't know Hindus generally don't wear shalwar kamiz.

The post you quoted is one of the stupidest I have seen. Indian girls(of all religions) wear salwar kameez in every part of the country. It's one of the most common dresses for girls. But Indian men generally don't wear it.

Well at the same day evening Indian Army returned Pakistani Man "Adult" who crossed border , Seems like Deal to me.

BSF personnel don't want Pooja to wear the salwar suit gifted by the Pakistani side.

I fully agree with the BSF we can not accept gifts from the enemy her father is not setting a good example to the girl he should know better
@Trishula
Wow you being in Russia are really racist...Wonder if the Russians want you to shop in the country or wear ANYTHING they have in their stores :pop:

I am afraid you are wrong. There are many girls in India who wear salwar irrespective of religion. It is an elegant dress to wear.

Maybe @Trishula hasnt seen decent girls?! Just a thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepting gifts from our enemies those being melccha is not very good! if I was her father I would have put that dress in the bin

Well unfortunately her father is sensible person who accepted her with those clothes wholeheartedly.

I have never seen a Hindu girl wear a salwar suit have you?

Looks like you come from a part of india which hasn't been discovered yet. We arrange Eid Diwali party every year and most of the indian girls come wearing shalwar kameez so on your face.

Yes yes, you are right , Hindu start wearing Saree from their childhood...

Common guys, You were once Indian, by changing religion and changing name (Pakistan) you can't become alien race.. From Lanka to Kandhar we are one (either Hindu or descendent of Hindus)

Hinduism is a religion and not race, so from Lanka to kandahar are not same people, their genetics are very different.

By your logic then every Muslim would be middle eastern, yet you got more Muslims in Africa.

Someone needs to educate them selves before making a fool of them selves, as Indians are not even a one race.

Rangers handed her over, she is happy and her family is happy and we are happy that its good riddence of bad rubbish, end of story.

Yes yes, you are right , Hindu start wearing Saree from their childhood...

Common guys, You were once Indian, by changing religion and changing name (Pakistan) you can't become alien race.. From Lanka to Kandhar we are one (either Hindu or descendent of Hindus)

Just out of curiosity....

What do Indians think happened to all those people who came to India and stayed: Persians, Arabs, Moghuls....did they vanish in thin air?

Well, wake up from this illsuion please because they stayed back and had families....ALOT OF PAKISTANIS are their descendants! Hence the difference

so time to send you back to sands.

those persians and arabs were mostly the ruler class and did intermarry. most of punjab and paksitani ordinary folkwere basically communities converting en masse. they got land in return for peace.

Your knowledge on the issue is in question.

Indians have small hearts and are on average a very jealous people.

One can see by their comments on the shalwar kameez given to the baby by the rangers.

Accepting gifts from our enemies those being melccha is not very good! if I was her father I would have put that dress in the bin

you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Bad..... Bad ...Basantis ....wearing Salwar suits.

:omghaha:

Dress_code_1294554f.jpg

Some of us call it "Churidar".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom