What's new

Pooja And The Pakistani Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting bad example by appreciating the good work of his daughter's saviors??

Na he is falling for the toffee eyewash....
just coz an inhuman army who mutilates there own ppl and personnel of other army showing total lack of code of conduct...gives toffee to a girl and a new salwar doesn't makes them the maseeha .
Innocent blood is not so cheap that it can be purchased in exchange for toffee:sniper:
Sometime Devil do comes in Disguise.......:devil:

just coz an inhuman army who mutilates there own ppl and personnel of other army showing total lack of code of conduct...gives toffee to a girl and a new salwar doesn't makes them the maseeha .
Innocent blood is not so cheap that it can be purchased in exchange for toffee:sniper:

And a picture is equal to a thousand words.....if a kid can fall for toffee eyewash, perhaps these grown ups fell for a new dress code. !! :sarcastic:

2004092200870402.jpg

don't worry next time someone cross the border from your side we will put a bullet in their head

lol @Windjammer windy you looted the day...just today @Umair Nawaz was arguing with Indians that we do not teach anti-Hindu minority topics in our syllabus and you just showed them a mirror...look at army who is gifting this baby girl a shalwar khamiz and look at their biased mentality who are talking to throw it in a trash bin...like in India these girls wear that normally no prob...so why don't you throw all shalwar khameez to dust bins...and command your women to wear saarhis only....

our jawans are not only brave, intelligent,daring but "reham dil" too:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
And a picture is equal to a thousand words.....if a kid can fall for toffee eyewash, perhaps these grown ups fell for a new dress code. !! :sarcastic:

indianmilitarynews.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/29-army-personnel-court-martialed-since-2001-in-valley/
29 army personnel court martialed since 2001 in Valley

nimjblog.org/2011/05/indian-army-to-court-martial-retired.html
Indian Army to Court-Martial Retired General Officer Involved in Land Scam

ppl break law everywhere and Everycorner in the world...but the Big thing is what u do the correct the course of things after it..
you think your army doesn't break law and Rape women..google it ..u will be surprised.....ur army is being prosecuted for War crimes and mass rape and murder in 1971....which ur dear Mushi also Accepted :chilli:

Her father is not doing a good job by letting his daughter wear this as kids dont understand such things being a kid

I have never seen a Hindu girl wear a salwar suit have you?

I I didn't know Hindus generally don't wear shalwar kamiz. I guess we are culturally quite different.

I I didn't know Hindus generally don't wear shalwar kamiz. I guess we are culturally quite different.

but no....just open a thread on origin of shalwar kameez and see how these people will try to own the credit...showoff of atoot aung mentality...but Allah showed them a mirror...they themselves prove this fact every time that we are different people and different nation.

Yes yes, you are right , Hindu start wearing Saree from their childhood...

Common guys, You were once Indian, by changing religion and changing name (Pakistan) you can't become alien race.. From Lanka to Kandhar we are one (either Hindu or descendent of Hindus)

but no....just open a thread on origin of shalwar kameez and see how these people will try to own the credit...showoff of atoot aung mentality...but Allah showed them a mirror...they themselves prove this fact every time that we are different people and different nation.

I thought shalwar kamiz was originally pushtoon dress.

Yeah,I noticed that, I have noticed Indian, especially south Indians to be exact, can not appreciate another civilization, and claim achievement of others to be originally theirs. I think it might have to do something with the mentality of people who worship lifeless idols made of stones.

Common guys, You were once Indian, by changing religion and changing name (Pakistan) you can't become alien race.. From Lanka to Kandhar we are one (either Hindu or descendent of Hindus)

my dear...majority of us are actually Arab descendant....:toast_sign:so basically we are Arabs by generation not Dravidian...

I'm from Pakistan. Im punjabi, and i am a Muslim. I respect pushtoons to be a distinct race and ethnicity with their own rich language and culture, and as a punjabi, I accept we ( pakistani punjabis) have adopted some of their cultural traits.

Unlike some Indians or south Indian, I'm not retarded enough to claim their cultural achievement to be ours( punjabis) even though I have nothing to do it with it what so ever.

I have seen, indians, especially the south Indian kind to claim the invention of airplanes to be originally theirs,and the white people " stole" it for them.

I am pretty sure I won't be seeing the end of this mentality by Indians anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom