What's new

Pooja And The Pakistani Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting gifts from our enemies those being melccha is not very good! if I was her father I would have put that dress in the bin

Thank god you are not her father then. Hopefully you won't be anyone's father because your testicles deserves to be binned themselves. It should be a criminal offense to pass on such genes forward.

Her father is not doing a good job by letting his daughter wear this as kids dont understand such things being a kid

I have never seen a Hindu girl wear a salwar suit have you?

Evidently...You havent seen much.

Accepting gifts from our enemies those being melccha is not very good! if I was her father I would have put that dress in the bin

I am speechless .. how can anyone feel like this ?...an voice such thoughts !
BSF personnel don't want Pooja to wear the salwar suit gifted by the Pakistani side.

I fully agree with the BSF we can not accept gifts from the enemy her father is not setting a good example to the girl he should know better

How difficult is it to appreciate a good turn ?

Wouldn't the BSF do the same for a little child who crosses over inadvertently ?

So much negativity...

Evidently...You havent seen much.

I am speechless .. how can anyone feel like this ?...an voice such thoughts !

How difficult is it to appreciate a good turn ?

Wouldn't the BSF do the same for a little child who crosses over inadvertently ?

So much negativity...
We actually did the same, not sure if it was the army or BSF but we sent back 2 Pakistani boys with some sweets and toffees.

Why do you say they are our enemies? Did you ever meet any Pakistani ? I am sure you didn't. Rather you just go by the media propagated words and chant the same hate slogans. Try yourself before spreading something, whether good or bad.

It sometimes baffles me how different some human beings think. Its easier to relax and enjoy the good news and rest your hate for when the bad news arrives. That way you wont be brain dead by the tender age that you are in.

Thank god you are not her father then. Hopefully you won't be anyone's father because your testicles deserves to be binned themselves. It should be a criminal offense to pass on such genes forward.

Now that's the other extreme.

Her father is not doing a good job by letting his daughter wear this as kids dont understand such things being a kid

You haven't spent a great deal of time in India then..

mad33.jpg

I think Miss Madhuri is Hindu, eh?

BTW how come Pooja's father is not doing a good job?

now if it was a silver chemise they might rethink it.....

are you joking? lol
i hope your not being serious.

We actually did the same, not sure if it was the army or BSF but we sent back 2 Pakistani boys with some sweets and toffees.

Those were teenagers and not 7 year old..
To return a 7 year old undistressed and so happy requires not just good intentions but 'parenting skills'.
That wasnt the requirement by law for Pak rangers...they could have kept her locked somewhere ... And returned her after legal proceedings..
But they done the extra bit of treating her as a 'child' and like a 'child of their own' .
Even in western countries children of illegal immigrants get locked up in jails and treated as 'inmates' not children...
There are many such children in Btitish jails awaiting deportation right now and they get stressed .

But here is an example of a 'meceival' country Pakistan which beats many western countries im treatment of a child while in custody.

Setting bad example by appreciating the good work of his daughter's saviors??

I guess i have posted quite a few times in this thread..... You read all you will get the meaning what i meant...... and i feel you are acting like that guy i tried to mentioned there....

Btw why you call them enemy?????? are we on a war????????

I disagree with above. Yes we must call them enemy, as long as they help & use militants to wage a proxy war.

i thought pakistanis considered Indian newspaper as a GoI mouthpiece and a trash ........so it is as per requirement basis that you ppl attach importance to anything :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom