Pooja And The Pakistani Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'Pak forces said they would treat her like their daughter... and they did' - Indian Express
M_Id_373835_FP.jpg

Pooja wears the new salwar suit and slippers gifted by Pak forces

"So I stopped crying, and was very happy when they gave me a new salwar suit and slippers. They also gave me roti and subzi, and some toffees, biscuits, chips and sweets. I had a lot to eat," she adds.

Meanwhile, her family members approached the BSF for help. "Several flag meetings were held between BSF and the Pakistani Rangers. For three days, there was no clear word on whether they had the girl or not. All they said was that if they found her, they would treat her as their daughter. And of course, they did treat her very well," said Ravinder Kaswan, sarpanch of this border village.

Late on April 1, the villagers came to know that the Pakistani Rangers had handed over Pooja to the BSF.

Since her return, the Pakistani Rangers have reportedly been asking the BSF personnel to get Pooja to the border so they could meet her again. While her family members are grateful to the Pakistani forces, the BSF personnel have warned them to be on guard.

The BSF personnel don't want Pooja to wear the salwar suit gifted by the Pakistani side. They have summoned her father at least thrice, asking him if she gets nightmares of being "tortured".

But Pooja, like any seven-year-old, is happy with her new salwar suit and slippers, munching on the sweets and chips that she got from across the border.

Her father is not doing a good job by letting his daughter wear this as kids dont understand such things being a kid

Who said so????????

I have never seen a Hindu girl wear a salwar suit have you?

Her father is not doing a good job by letting his daughter wear this as kids dont understand such things being a kid

Yes i have.......Now what?????????

Whut???????

@Trishula i havent heard anything like that..... Hindu can wear what ever they want to...... Please avoid such posts.

Accepting gifts from our enemies those being melccha is not very good! if I was her father I would have put that dress in the bin

Last edited by a moderator:
BSF personnel don't want Pooja to wear the salwar suit gifted by the Pakistani side.

I fully agree with the BSF we can not accept gifts from the enemy her father is not setting a good example to the girl he should know better

Accepting gifts from our enemies those being melccha is not very good! if I was her father I would have put that dress in the bin

Well why would they do it????????? She is back home because of the same enemy mentioned by you...... Be courteous and respect and learn to appreciate good things.....

Btw why you call them enemy?????? are we on a war????????

His daughter was returned to him and thats the biggest gift of all for her father. . You dont become small if you thank their kindness.

Enemies are only at the national level, but when it comes to a Human level we are just the same.

BSF personnel don't want Pooja to wear the salwar suit gifted by the Pakistani side.

I fully agree with the BSF we can not accept gifts from the enemy her father is not setting a good example to the girl he should know better

May be you are setting a bad example to Hinduata.....for honouring us with your amazing intelligence on a PAKISTANI forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom