What's new

Poll: Why Modi Jee Is Not Threatening Pakistan for Release of Kalbhushan Like Abhinandan?

Poll: Why Modi Jee Is Not Threatening Pakistan for Release of Kalbhushan Like Abhinandan?

• Because Modi Jee Knows Kalbhushan Case is Different and Pakistan Won't Care a Bit About This Threat

• Because Modi Jee is too Afraid to Give a Threat to Pakistan for Kalbhushan

• Because Modi Jee Doesn't Want Another "Handsome" Indian Back and Give Him Competition

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have replied on this question in one airforce section thread but let me once again answer....

Kulbhushan case cannot be compared with Abhinandan.....

Kulbhushan was arrested on the charges of spying and in peace time.....

Abhinandan was arrested after Pak shot down his plane and it was during skirmish which could have turned into a major war......

BRAHMOS blackmail or threat can be worked only in the heat of war or skirmish type situations which happened last year.....

In Kulbhushan case after all Pakistan has a right to arrest someone if he is caught on the charges of spying and when he's caught in peace time later India can't come with BRAHMOS threat everytime....by that logic Pakistan and India should always keep threatening each other's with missiles as their fishermen keep getting arrested by each other's coast guards.....

Abhinandan actually tried to do damage to Pakistan airforce with intention of shooting down PAF jets and if successful it could have even resulted in the death of Pak pilot but still India brought him back in no time..... this is what matters.....

Comparing Abhinandan case with Kulbhushan is like comparing apples and oranges....

Last edited:
I have replied on this question in one airforce section thread but let me once again answer....

Kulbhushan case cannot be compared with Abhinandan.....

Kulbhushan was arrested on the charges of spying and in peace time.....

Abhinandan was arrested after Pak shot down his plane and it was during skirmish which could have turned into a major war......

BRAHMOS blackmail or threat can be worked only in the hit of war or skirmish type situations which happened last year.....

In Kulbhushan case after all Pakistan has a right to arrest someone if he is caught on the charges of spying and when he's caught in peace time later India can't come with BRAHMOS threat everytime....by that logic Pakistan and India should always keep threatening each other's with missiles as their fishermen keep getting arrested by each other's coast guards.....

Abhinandan actually tried to do damage to Pakistan airforce with intention of shooting down PAF jets and if successful it could have even resulted in the death of Pak pilot but still India brought him back in no time..... this is what matters.....

Comparing Abhinandan case with Kulbhushan is like comparing apples and oranges....
Can we compare nandu with Chinese soldier you people released earlier this month?
I wonder whose shaky knees made India release him

Keep him

Still KBY isn't coming back

Funny you can't even own custody of Col Habib like Pakistan did for KBY

Nope. Not every own does that

Some wet their dhoti too when threatened with three times the response ;)

Alright, have it your way then. Fates of Commander Jadhav and Col Habib are interlinked now.

Such things are not owned by the GoI. What do you think think, our govt will tell the world that we have abducted an isi officer?

We know how empty was your three times threat, we just laughed it off as you complied with our orders to return our Abhinandan in one piece. So please don't overdo mental masturbation.

Last edited:
The fact is Pakistan have him in our custody - and coward Indians can't do anything about it.

All talk and hot air.

Alright, have it your way then. Fates of Commander Jadhav and Col Habib are interlinked now.

Such things are not owned by the GoI. What do you think think, our govt will tell the world that we have abducted an isi officer?

We know how empty was your three times threat, we just laughed it off as you complied with our orders to return our Abhinandan in one piece. So please do overdo mental masturbation.

Keep habib

KBY isn't coming back and we proudly and openly keep him with us

You can't declare Habib but we have declared KBY and there is nothing you can do about it

Keep habib

KBY isn't coming back and we proudly and openly keep him with us

You can't declare Habib but we have declared KBY and there is nothing you can do about it

Okay then:enjoy:BTW do you have such powers to influence the decision of your ruling elites or are you just another hyperventilating troll here?

Can we compare nandu with Chinese soldier you people released earlier this month?
I wonder whose shaky knees made India release him

No you can't do any comparison.....

Firstly Abhinandan was a pilot which could have been a gold mine for Pakistan for Tactical informations and again remember he was caught during actual fight....

India caught was just a soldier who accidentally crossed into Indian territory and during the time when no fight was going on.....

Your top brass too admitted India was threatening with BRAHMOS attack but when India caught Chinese soldier China didn't issue any such threat.....

So you can't at all compare the cases my friend....

Haha your ex minister admitting this in front of your own people in your assembly but you people still have grace to type such useless posts. Great.

That's why no one in world believe your friction storied about J&K. Not even real Muslims in Arab world.

Ex minister... But not a minister at the time Pakistan got your rear.

Okay then:enjoy:BTW do you have such powers to influence the decision of your ruling elites or are you just another hyperventilating troll here?

I am talking facts

We have declared KBY

Have you declared Habib?

As I said. I have the right to brag. You don't

Let's settle this for good
They never had leverage with Abhinandan either.

Pakistan wasn't going to gain anything from keeping Abhinandan, the Indians had been humiliated completely over their inability to land a single bomb on target, Indian inability to prevent the PAF from carrying out strikes close to Indian military targets to send a message, IAF getting its jets shot down and India shooting down its own military helicopter in the ensuing panic and fear.

Pakistan gave the Indians a lollipop and like some spoilt brat, the Indians are still whining and crying and trying to make that 'abhinandan lollipop' look like some major achievement.

Hi. Please openly state the custody of Habib and then we can discuss an exchange. India quickly declared a downed f-16 even though there was no visual evidence. If you had Habib, it would have been photographed and pasted on every paper across Hindustan. Prove you have him. Then feel free to talk like a mafia Don.

@Areesh you missed one option from your poll...

- nobody actually threatened Pakistan over abhinandan, nor will they threaten Pakistan over kulbushan. Pakistan does what suits Pakistan. Everyone else can enjoy their lollipop.

Back
Top Bottom