What's new

Poll: Who Should be the New CDS of India?

Who Should Replace Bipin as new CDS of India?

• Air Chief Marshal (retd) Birender Singh Dhanoa

• Major (retd) Gaurav Arya

• Major General (retd) Gagan Deep Bakshi

• Tejas Spokesman of PDF

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now since this CDS post was only created and given to Bipin because he was a very good chamcha of Modi so the biggest requirement for this position was that you should be good at chamchagiri of Modi

Now taking this requirement into consideration I have come up with these names as replacement of Bipin as India's new CDS

I have also included PDF's very own multiple ID rat @Tejas Spokesman as an option since even though he is a civilian keyboard warrior but he is very good at chamchagiri of Modi being a hindutva rat that he is

So vote on guys. Lets decide who the new CDS of India can be in your opinion

Please add another of our very own @jamahir . I just hope he could leave his semiconductor research and help out the Armed forces

Please add another of our very own @jamahir . I just hope he could leave his semiconductor research and help out the Armed forces

Well if the requirement was chamchagiri of Qaddafi or that mass murderer Bashar ul Assad then @jamahir could have been a good option but clearly that is not the requirement for this particular post

I would recommend @Zapper, If not Gobar Arya. Sameer Joshi is another excellent choice. So is Sandeep Bajwa. You can add Shiv Aroor too.

Sh*t... So much talent in one post.

A better query would be

Who would be the next Finance Minister of Pak? But, I think that'll be better for the Pak Economic forum. :D

Well you can create such kind of thread for India on bharat rickshaw forum. Like it is never too late

Funds Shunning India Turns Rupee Into EM Asia’s Worst Currency

A better query would be

Who would be the next Finance Minister of Pak? But, I think that'll be better for the Pak Economic forum. :D

An even better query will be who will be india's new health minister........... :azn: .............with over 4 million indians recently dead from coronavirus and over 732 million indians defecating in the open, that is a deeply pressing matter for indian-chimp kind.............:azn::

Well if the requirement was chamchagiri of Qaddafi or that mass murderer Bashar ul Assad then @jamahir could have been a good option but clearly that is not the requirement for this particular post

Well, I am a gentle and non-violent person. Not for me this military business. But if you will recommend me the position of one of those few who can guide India towards betterment I will be happy enough.

Last edited:
Major Adnan Sami is another option.

Modi already selected next CDS. I present to you General Baba Ramdev Yogi :sarcastic:

modi-ramdev-759.jpg

Thanks for the offer.
But I would prefer to be a future PM.

In truth though ACM RKS Bhadauria stands a good chance of being next CDS.

Anyone who has BS in his name, just suites the role as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom