What's new

Poll shows Indians support CIA's murderous drone strikes

CIA had objectives in that war and those were to contain Soviets, but what were Pakistan's objectives? You can't deny that CIA only provided the funds, the real ground work was done by Pakistan.. It was ISI who created the monster..

How did ISI create this...You Indians always say Pakistan had little influence in Soviet Afghan war, but then you say ISI was the one who created Taliban... Let me tell you that ISI was baby foundation then, ISI had little funds to even do anything

I'm surprised only 32% approve. After suffering at the hands of ''pakistani non state actors'' and the same old retarded plausible deniability routine of a complict state, I expected more to support.

I for one, am fully in favor of drone strikes as its a tactical get to frustrate those who don't follow battlefield rules anyway. But these must be deployed ONLY where there is no sovereign state having control over the terrotory.
this poll is not truly right i think more than 80% indian support drone attack in pakistan more than usa.

Personally i am feeling very shameful here.

We can shoot drones but we don't have the permission of politicians.

Personally I believe, its your military who does not want to have this confrontation as the retaliation against a shot down drone will impact them the most. The damage to Pakistani war machine will be devastating and irreparable. The role of technology in such skirmishes makes all the difference. We saw that in the regrettable incident as Salala.

Afghanistan is my territory nowadays? :bounce:

Its Pakistan thats reeling under their influence these days now.. Is it not?

Personally I believe, its your military who does not want to have this confrontation as the retaliation against a shot down drone will impact them the most. The damage to Pakistani war machine will be devastating and irreparable. The role of technology in such skirmishes makes all the difference. We saw that in the regrettable incident as Salala.

Our military officers are the bravest in the world... Only USA democrazy has weakened us

Its Pakistan thats reeling under their influence these days now.. Is it not?

Nice save! Afghanistan only became under our control after the Soviet-Afghan war for your informaton.

And 75% don't.

47 percent of Indians simply "Dont care":rofl: . If that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what will. Pakistan's quest for relevance in Indian considerations are hilarious.

when indians have media like star news, zee news, IBN and india TV which are working like a machine brain washing indians 24/7, hardly surprising about the poll results, and as our brazilian friends mentioned that indians are among few nationalities who left positive to remark on bush, so its hardly surprising

bt u admit that india hates indian muslims + musims worldwide ? :azn:
Yeah dude...we hate muslims....

Thats why we host 180million + Muslims in India and let them influence and participate in major policy decisions and administration.

Get a life.

I don't see the point of this poll at all. Duh, Indians will support anything that harms Pakistan, its a no brainier.

But the Important part is drone strike itself, excluding Pakistan from the picture. People support it until one hits their backyard and their loved ones are lost.

Don't even bring american opinions here. Let them first figure out the origins of KFC before giving them something important to thing about.

47 percent of Indians simply "Dont care":rofl: . If that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what will. Pakistan's quest for relevance in Indian considerations are hilarious.

47% are the Indians that are moderate and secular minded... Otherwise your media talks non stop about Pakistan :P

this poll is not truly right i think more than 80% indian support drone attack in pakistan more than usa.

I think the number will be higher in North India because it's us who have faced the terrorism from across the borders the most.. South Indians will be the don't care ones as they have not experienced the pain much..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom