What's new

Poll shows Indians support CIA's murderous drone strikes

r u idiot???

so u cannot be pakistani ..by the way we donot beleive in wikilinks.,...

and its old news of wikileaks ...2011

first of all you should not call me an idiot when you do not know how to spell. and when you like to parade around conspiracy theories.

Second, what I type is FACT.

If you could use your brain you would realize that the ISI gives the coordinates of targets to U.S. commanders of where to launch drone strikes. How else do you think they would find these people?

Don't you remember decades back when Zia would condemn the military attacks in Balochistan and go there and cry with the families during day and by night he was the one behind the attacks.

its very disappointing to see our population so engulfed in conspiracy theories and to be very uneducated.

I'm suprised you didnt say I cannot be Muslim instead of Pakistani

What does this mean?

Old Indian saying, which means - What is the use of repenting now, when the bird has eaten the harvest!

It's apt for the situation because had the right action been taken at the right time, the end result would have been different..

Actually only 55% Chinese oppose drone strikes in Pakistan. Seems that countries like Mexico, Spain and Greece have a better appreciation of Pakistani concerns than China.

Such surveys are just tiny reflection of the overall perception.. They only target few thousands and talk about millions and billions..

Indians are usually very fearful.. Anything that happens in their country they blame it on ISI... Very sad country... Land of Conspiracy Theories

Old Indian saying, which means - What is the use of repenting now, when the bird has eaten the harvest!

It's apt for the situation because had the right action been taken at the right time, the end result would have been different..

In that case, its still not too late. All Pakistan needs to do is to get her act in order. Go after the terrorist safe havens in its tribal regions and these drones will be a thing of past. It is the same decision that Bush asked Pakistan to make 11 years back. Either you are with us or against us. China and economic crisis notwithstanding, it would have been foolish for Pakistan to be against us then, it will be foolish for Pakistan to be against us now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom