What's new

Poll Shows India is Israel’s Best Friend; Russians Like Us Too

once Israel attack India to convert into jew nation...frindshp over lol

One also have to look the intensity of the percentage of people been negative and positive. If there is a small percentage with negative views but their intensity is very (high) than it will a have different impact compared to the one which have (normal) negative views but the percentage is the same. There are also a lot of factors that one has to considered as well.

As far as Indian members declaration is concerned being friend of Israel they should look at the statements coming from Israel when India is not halting it's oil import from Iran. That at least in my eyes tell the story from Israel's part about how they feel when some one does not agrees with them. India should also keep in mind that vast majority of muslims residing there are sensitive towards the issue of Palestine. In conclusion what I am asserting is that the Indian members declaration here or anywhere else being friend of Israel is not genuine and miscalculated.

Im surprised at Japan 4-44
me too. it is very strange. dont think Israel has any problem with Japan.

also strange is:
61% indias are neutral/neither.
20% chinese are neutral/neither
and only 16% americans are neutral/neither

what means exactly neutral/neither

bbc2412_m1m2_iran.gif

the Iran part is also interesting.

and the most impressive in this statistic is:
66% pakistanis are positive to china. really good.
but only 40% pakistanis are positive to pakistan.

Im surprised at Japan 4-44

This proves that Japan is one of the smartest people on the planet. Koreans are a close second, some Koreans I know closely track Jewish companies and avoid their product. People of European origin are easy to take for a ride.

Indians have good opinion about most countries of the world. As long as you don't bother us we ll have good opinion of you. Its as simple as that really.

We are pretty friendly people. :agree:

I totally agree with your post. Indians overall have moderate views on foreigners and most important difference is we do not view at stuff from the prism of race, religion and historical humiliation etc.

I'm rather shocked to find out so many people are racist, religiously hateful and bogged down by historical baggage - positive or negative.

If India is Israel's best friend, may be India should give them land to move in, because it will be more safe and trouble free for them to live among friends.

Indians have good opinion about most countries of the world. As long as you don't bother us we ll have good opinion of you. Its as simple as that really.

We are pretty friendly people. :agree:

I totally agree with your post. Indians overall have moderate views on foreigners and most important difference is we do not view at stuff from the prism of race, religion and historical humiliation etc.

I'm rather shocked to find out so many people are racist, religiously hateful and bogged down by historical baggage - positive or negative.

Actually the thing is that, we Indians have mastered the art of survival.

Be neither overly friendly nor overly hostile to anyone and we'll be just fine.

Like they say in Hindi, "Na Kahu Se Dosti, Na Kahu Se Bair".

We are a pretty self-contained people.

We are pretty ok as long as we're not roughed up.

This is basic survival instinct in the animal kingdom.

Even a dog wouldn't bite you if you don't mess with it.

We've simply mastered the art of survival. We haven't survived for thousands of years for nothing.

If India is Israel's best friend, may be India should give them land to move in, because it will be more safe and trouble free for them to live among friends.

We give land to delusional hateful people to make their own failed sinking countries. Israel is a very successful country and that facility is not required.

One also have to look the intensity of the percentage of people been negative and positive. If there is a small percentage with negative views but their intensity is very (high) than it will a have different impact compared to the one which have (normal) negative views but the percentage is the same. There are also a lot of factors that one has to considered as well.

As far as Indian members declaration is concerned being friend of Israel they should look at the statements coming from Israel when India is not halting it's oil import from Iran. That at least in my eyes tell the story from Israel's part about how they feel when some one does not agrees with them. India should also keep in mind that vast majority of muslims residing there are sensitive towards the issue of Palestine. In conclusion what I am asserting is that the Indian members declaration here or anywhere else being friend of Israel is not genuine and miscalculated.

Indian muslims are Indians first...and a majority of them share their country's preferences.

once Israel attack India to convert into jew nation...frindshp over lol

If China can attack Pakistan...only then.

Why should they move in next to us when they are doing well where they are right now? Besides, we have given away land in the name of 'brotherhood' before and nothing really positive came out of it.:hitwall:

Indian Muslims are Indians first and then Muslims mate. Indian-Israeli friendship is not going to be a problem to Indian Muslims. Even here in Singapore, u don't get Muslims openly declaring their hate for Israel over the Palestine issue. Its an open secret here that the Singapore army was trained by the Israelis and there are no complaints from the Muslim community here either. I've noticed that most of the Muslims who jump on the bandwagon to bash Israel come from the middle East itself, or Pakistan. Not everyone all over the world thinks the same way.

Back
Top Bottom