What's new

Poll: Should there be investigation on Election Rigging allegations?

Should there be Election Rigging investigation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That law being what it is, the business community is starting to rally behind the PM even while deriding the corruption that plagues the system. When they rally behind the PM, this rigging controversy is all but lost. It is sad, but the impetus was mismanaged and played on ego rather than opportunity. And in the eyes of those that run the economy of the country, there is nothing more to be gained from sit ins and further controversies.

The goal of the dharnas has been achieved already. NS is now unable to use the Parliamentary majority to make any substantive changes in foreign and defense policies for the remainder of his term. Back to business as usual.

The goal of the dharnas has been achieved already. NS is now unable to use the Parliamentary majority to make any substantive changes in foreign and defense policies for the remainder of his term. Back to business as usual.

You sort of feel sorry for all those who truly believed that some actual change was afoot... at least not the sort or the scale that they expected it to be.

You sort of feel sorry for all those who truly believed that some actual change was afoot... at least not the sort or the scale that they expected it to be.

Not really. Why feel sorry for those who choose to delude themselves?

Not really. Why feel sorry for those who choose to delude themselves?

I dont expect you to feel sorry, but I do.. because despite differences they are the end my countrymen.. from where I was born and raised.

I dont expect you to feel sorry, but I do.. because despite differences they are the end my countrymen.. from where I was born and raised.

Feeling sorry achieves nothing in this case, hence not feeling so makes more and more sense every passing day. You will get to the same point one day too.

Feeling sorry achieves nothing in this case, hence not feeling so makes more and more sense every passing day. You will get to the same point one day too.

Your mistake is assuming you and I are cut from the same cloth Monsieur.

Your mistake is assuming you and I are cut from the same cloth Monsieur.

Someday you will understand. I have no need to press this for now. Please believe in your exceptionalism all you want, it is fine by me.

It is not a matter of being afraid or not in politics, but the law is the law.
A party who is ruling one province and got 7.6 million votes is creating chaos on the supposed fallacy of rigging. Let them have investigation by removing all hurdles using a presidential ordinance. If there is nothing under the surface, if there is nothing to hide, it will be the biggest blow back to their political acumen. But I wonder why it ain't happening.....

Hahahaha. That "majority" is exactly under the question....

A party who is ruling one province and got 7.6 million votes is creating chaos on the supposed fallacy of rigging. Let them have investigation by removing all hurdles using a presidential ordinance. If there is nothing under the surface, if there is nothing to hide, it will be the biggest blow back to their political acumen. But I wonder why it ain't happening.....

It ain't happenin' cuz the demands are illegal, mebbee?

And every "justified" demand has a legal remedy defined by the Constitution. Why not follow the law?
Amend the law as required and let investigation occur as they want. When nothing is fishy, it would be a big slap on anarchists' face.

Amend the law as required and let investigation occur as they want. When nothing is fishy, it would be a big slap on anarchists' face.

Making and amending laws is the prerogative of the Parliament and has a defined due process. Let that be followed and I will support it.

Making and amending laws is the prerogative of the Parliament and has a defined due process. Let that be followed and I will support it.
A president can do that as well if WILL is there which clearly isn't there because they would dig their own grave. If they were right, they would have buried anarchists' conspiracy by giving them what they want as soon as possible.

A president can do that as well if WILL is there which clearly isn't there because they would dig their own grave. If they were right, they would have buried anarchists' conspiracy by giving them what they want as soon as possible.

A Presidential Ordnance has its own due process.

Back
Top Bottom