What's new

POLL: Should Russia import J-16 strike jets and J-16D SEAD / DEAD planes from China?

yes or no

• Total voters
No, because it's China who copies and not Russia. if China asks for s-500, don't give them. they will copy it quicky. I say Russia should put a ban on china like no sensitive hardware exchange etc.

China is enemy of America. Sun Tzu says. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

No, because it's China who copies and not Russia. if China asks for s-500, don't give them. they will copy it quicky. I say Russia should put a ban on china like no sensitive hardware exchange etc.
well its licensed , not just merely copied.
lol if that easy to copy why wont you Indian try copy something?
airplane wheels its a good start for your copy journey lmao

perhaps china should use this chances to try out her weapons,,...

enuff for me to know roughly where you be going

where the sun and moon never shine and you be surrounded with your intellectual betters even if they got 6 lies and they feast on discarded toilet papers

Yes, Russia should, even only for quantity, Russia is losing weapon equipments fast in the war, China is the only source which can mass produce and sufficiently supply Russia.

不,因为抄袭的是中国而不是俄罗斯。如果中国要 s-500,不要给。他们会快速复制它。我说俄罗斯应该禁止中国,比如禁止交换敏感的硬件等。
印度只制造牛粪和垃圾人口,他们不制造任何东西!智商太低了!

China is enemy of America. Sun Tzu says. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
thats not always the case , you may be able to use him/her but being your friend i must say the enemy of your enemy is not universally by default your friends , it can be your friend but it can be something else

well its licensed , not just merely copied.
lol if that easy to copy why wont you Indian try copy something?
you think airplane wheels is that simple , you knew how long it take us to make it right

enuff for me to know roughly where you be going

where the sun and moon never shine and you be surrounded with your intellectual betters even if they got 6 lies and they feast on discarded toilet papers
So basically china wants to sell a Russian product to Russia just because china has developed aesa? I mean this is disgraceful. Copy paste master china.

They also say China's space station is a copy, China's moon and Mars rovers are copies, whatever China makes must be a copy. China's near future manned moon landing must be a copy too of course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom