What's new

Poll - Remove the thunderbolts and drop the either thr “J” or the “F” in JF-17

Should PAF remove the “F” from the JF-17 and the Thunderbolts from the sides?

• Yes - I agree

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No - keep it as it is

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters
Tu ye tu batao ke jf17 ke name me Kia burai hai aur tum jf17 ka name keun L-17 change ker ne ka bol rahe ho wajha tu batao
Short kernay k liye Bolnay me asani hogi aur apna mehsoos hoga.

jahan tak bolts ki baat hai wo meri samajh se bahar hai.

If i'm not mistaken, one cannot go for the title of F-17, because the F-18 Hornet was initially advertised to the USAF as the YF-17 - automatically giving it the option of becoming the F-17, had the USAF selected it over the YF-16.

YF-17-YF-16.jpg

Its all about Licensed Name - ™ - ® etc.

Bottom line, I can't recall if any military hardware has ever had its title changed - even after a takeover/merger.

In commercial airliners, the Bombardier CSeries became the a220, after airbus purchased the Rights to its designs.

Lock Topic :lock:

@waz

Lol. Didn’t you create a thread a few days where you were crying when @Trango Towers called you a Greek? You bitc* as* lol
I don't give a **** about the tranny towers, it was about the behavior of the mods.

They let useless troll accounts continue to exist while banning people who actually contribute knowledge for trivial reasons.

the result is retarded people opening retarded threads, and wasting everyone's time.

Just wanted to see what other Pakistanis think about removing the bolts from the body and renaming the plane to F-17 or J-17. I don’t know if Uncle Sam as a monopoly on all fighters starting with the prefix “F” but J-17 sounds better than JF-17. What do you guys think?
J stands for joint
F stands for fighter
17 because they wanted domthing better then the 16.

Don't know wt the problem is....this thread is silly to say the least....
.shows the forum n the members r running out of ideas n hence come up with clownish threads like these.

J stands for joint
F stands for fighter
17 because they wanted domthing better then the 16.

Don't know wt the problem is....this thread is silly to say the least....
.shows the forum n the members r running out of ideas n hence come up with clownish threads like these.
Because JF sounds stupid, that’s why I created this thread. Don’t like it? Don’t participate!

Because JF sounds stupid, that’s why I created this thread. Don’t like it? Don’t participate!
But we don't get to create a nickname like Jeff if we remove JF from it :(

Why not to put JF17 block 3 on truck during the next parade ?

😁

Why not? There’s million other threads on the current politics of Pakistan. What do you care? You’re not even Pakistani. Why get so personal?
We don't need low quality shitposters. There's too many of you already.

Back
Top Bottom