What's new

(Poll) Karachi Jalsa Vs Lahore Jalsa ?

Which Jalsa/Tsunami of PTI was bigger ??

• Total voters
Karachi won I am a Lahori but Karachi won because even the enemies of Imran Khan are saying that their were 100000 people and PTI saying it was 500000 but I think it was between 150000 to 250000 people in Karachi

Yet.. The most mature response by any party in response to the PTI gathering was by the MQM.. the rest were like sore losers.

yup, that's a very important one. And I would say it was very sharp thinking on Imran or his advisor's part to give the party a breathing room of three months. In these three month they're going to make many trips to Quetta and rural Blochistan, they're going to talk to average Pakistanis on the street and get in touch with influential people there.

Since there's no dominant political party there, you can say it would be easier for PTI to grab the support needed. But we all know the ground realties there. It would take more than just words to convince people of blochistan to support a mainstream politcal party and at the moment all Imran has for them is words. Let's see.

A-o-A

If pti can get that son of Nawab akbar Bughti, who is in exile, guess in Afghanistan somewhere, that would be a great success story, Pti support will increase manyfold.

At the moment there is sense of deprivation in balochistan, and that guy has some support in hearts and minds of many people in balochistan. I am not saying that they support him all the way but people are at the moment confused to which side they should bow to.

If Imran khan can win him over in coming three months and do the things along with what you have just mentioned then his party will definitely be a strong candidate for provincial assembly. until then i dont see much future of pti in balochistan.

there was no need to target MQM, and in fact in Lahore, it was not to target Mian brothers either, it was just that they felt the heat and made it look as if its against them.

the Karachi Jalsa was for peaceful Karachi, despite the fact that posters, banners were torn apart and even vandalism was shown by burning the car in parking stand, PTI kept its head cool...

once in power, I am sure PTI would deweaponize Karachi, and reign of terror will die with it. and Karachi will have a peaceful political life.

as for alliance, if MQM agrees to certain points, its a fair deal for reconciliation,

and the biggest of all, after decades, Karachi Participated in Pakistan Politics, #Change

P.S and you must appreciate that whatever maybe the reasons, Altaf did welcome a positive change in Karachi, unlike Mian brothers...

political competitiveness is a positive sign...

brother no insaaf for karachities? who died in target killing and on 12th may 2007??? what is the difference between any party and PTI now they all sit with MQM the terrorist party! next you know PTI will ally itself with PML Q and MQM! and alliance with MQM are you serious???

alliance with MQM will be like giving an NRO from PTI to MQM! i thought imran wanted to hang MQM for 12th may and now so much love! i am sorry but imran is slowly becoming like the rest!

brother no insaaf for karachities? who died in target killing and on 12th may 2007??? what is the difference between any party and PTI now they all sit with MQM the terrorist party! next you know PTI will ally itself with PML Q and MQM! and alliance with MQM are you serious???

alliance with MQM will be like giving an NRO from PTI to MQM! i thought imran wanted to hang MQM for 12th may and now so much love! i am sorry but imran is slowly becoming like the rest!

Its not like you have to have your horns locked with everyone, at every time... and its the job of Courts to give justice, PTI government can only ensure free and fair trial, and enforcement of the writ of the state, that all be when once in power.

by being silent doesnot mean that PTI has step down or move away from its stance of Justice for all. like it or not, MQM is not only a mafia/militant but has a political wing and support in Karachi.

I am not sure what will happen in Elections, but I can ensure you one thing, if IK losses, we will go beyond repair for another 20-30 years.

and alliance (I hope that never happens) and that PTI sweeps and force everyone on its terms of engagement. but alliance wont be an NRO, because PTI will not do it for its personal benefits, but for national unity, for the first time, Karachi has participated in National politics, I believe for greater benefit for our future generations, we have to let go, and give everyone a second chance, like Prophet Muhammad did.

Saw a interview of Javed Hashmi, and he said that Imran Khan assured him that 3 people, Shujaat Hussain, Pervaiz Elahi and Pervaiz Musharraf will never be in the party, or associated with it.

Sir Imran Khan has said clearly that not allaince will be made with MQM as long as they don't stop militancy what they need Imran Khan didn't talked of MQM before Karachi Jalsa because you know how MQM responds by killing innocents so he first focused on winning the elections so he can get mandate and stop all the things which MQM do

Yet.. The most mature response by any party in response to the PTI gathering was by the MQM.. the rest were like sore losers.

I was thinking the same, response by PPP and PML(N) was rather absurd. I couldn't believe when Abidi (PPP) said, why media gave so much coverage to IK's Jalsa and not to his (Abidi's) return from airport. This is the level of thinking of these sore losers and i really hope PTI bags two third majority.

After listening to Aitzaz Ahsan's speech @ Benzir Jalsa i would be very disappointed if he is included in PTI

He compared interior Sindh the most corrupt and lawless province to Madina
And he further compared Zardari to Hazrat Hussain (R.A)

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

And coming to MQM well he PTI has its horns locked with PPP and PMLN they cannot afford another fighting front

I mean seriously this is politics and PTI is not gonna be winning 2/3 Majority and it will for sure have to form Alliance with one or more parties

Or we can wait for another 10 years till PTI can indeed win 2/3 majority but frankly who is willing to wait that long? And are ppl willing to bear PPP and PMLN governments during that time?

Saw a interview of Javed Hashmi, and he said that Imran Khan assured him that 3 people, Shujaat Hussain, Pervaiz Elahi and Pervaiz Musharraf will never be in the party, or associated with it.

It means Nawaz and Zardari can join PTI? :D bhallay bhallay...

Back
Top Bottom