What's new

(Poll) Karachi Jalsa Vs Lahore Jalsa ?

Which Jalsa/Tsunami of PTI was bigger ??

• Total voters
PTI Jalsa in Lahore could had ended Imran Khan siasat and holding Karachi jalsa which even PTI members told Imran Khan was too early could stop PTI if it had failed. So both jalsa were important by why i say Karachi is

1. PTI could easly ride on sucess of Lahore Jalsa
2. Law order in Karachi and outside stronghold of PTI area. Thats why i voted Karachi....

Lahore started it and Karachi naa izat rak liye ... ab Quetta ki bari he :))

Quetta bhi izzat rakhai ga inshaAllah. :pakistan:

which one was bigger ?

if you can post a supportive picture or news piece with your vote, it would add up some discussion...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Lahore Jalsa

27355d1320052209t-imran-khan-pakistan-tehreek-e-insaf-historic-jalsa-pti-lahore-rally-30october11-25-.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Karachi Jalsa

Px25-086-480x238.jpg

The 2nd picture doesn't do justice, as the real crowd was present when it was almost dark and Imran Khan came in. Earlier, people were still flooding in.

Both were Great ocean. But Karachi won moral victory because you can't expect this type of Jalsa 1000 miles away where there were no PTI office in every street. But only Imran Khan can do this type of ocean.. Karachi Families participated in Large number and for the first time in Karachi there was no difference between Urdu speaking, Pathan, Punjabi......... :toast_sign: Lahore Jalsa was also huge as we can expect this from Lahore Youth and city called "City of Light".

In Lahore, Imran already had a lot of support than compared to Karachi.

His jalsa in Karachi has more importance and value than Lahore's.
But in both cases, I am sure atleast 30% of the attendees won't vote for him.

Please enlighten us with the evidence or logic behind this claim....

or is it just the jealousy against Imran Khan who sounds more credible as the real " Last Hope " than you are...:azn::azn:

Please enlighten us with the evidence or logic behind this claim....

or is it just the jealousy against Imran Khan who sounds more credible as the real " Last Hope " than you are...:azn::azn:

Wrong. I do have some 'jealousy' but it's minimal. Hardly 0.1%.

On a serious note, most won't know or feel this.
But many PPP, MQM and PML-N supporters were chanting for Imran Khan and attending his Jalsa.

Why? To give him imaginary hope and baseless belief in the attendees. This would make him to lighten his work and relax for a while. No idea about MQM/Karachi but in Lahore, many PML-N supporters and members were attending the jalsa.

Another reason (which could be ignored) is the energetic youth seeking some adventure and fun.
For many youngsters this was a moment of 'partying' and screaming their lungs off with their friends - you can imagine how it would be like. More like a concert for them.

PS- I am a total PTI supporter.

^
That's not necessarily true.
For example, there were many MQM supporters in the rally who're now PTI supporters voting for PTI.

Atazaz will be a great addition but i think its not going to happen.

khalid kharal has already joined. not worth a penny like hamid nasir chattha, whose nephew (MPA) has already joined !!

Saad rafique is okay- so is Tehmina, and Mehtab abbasi,

Anyway, Aitzaz Ehsan is a likely candidate of real value.... all he is demanding right now is a "Personal Invitation" from Imran khan, which will follow his joining... (I can bet on this piece of information)

i am sorry but i have been disillusioned by Imran after karachi jalsa!!! reason:

He went to lahore tore the mian brothers to shreds!! and zardari too!! However, he came to karachi and talked about "INSAF" in all the villages however, nothing about target killings of karachi or 12th may 2007!!!!! not even a single sentence with the word MQM in it!!!!!

following the jalsa uncle altaf congratulated imran on succesful jalsa!!!

i feel Imran is getting ready to get in bed with altaf because after all jo "bhai kaa ghadar hai woh maut kaa haqdaar hai"!!!!!

i am sorry but i have been disillusioned by Imran after karachi jalsa!!! reason:

He went to lahore tore the mian brothers to shreds!! and zardari too!! However, he came to karachi and talked about "INSAF" in all the villages however, nothing about target killings of karachi or 12th may 2007!!!!! not even a single sentence with the word MQM in it!!!!!

i feel Imran is getting ready to get in bed with altaf because after all jo "bhai kaa ghadar hai woh maut kaa haqdaar hai"!!!!!

+1000 but in reality, "Jo bahi ka taraf-daar hai woh maut ka talab-daar hai"
Sorry for my Urdu.

there was no need to target MQM, and in fact in Lahore, it was not to target Mian brothers either, it was just that they felt the heat and made it look as if its against them.

the Karachi Jalsa was for peaceful Karachi, despite the fact that posters, banners were torn apart and even vandalism was shown by burning the car in parking stand, PTI kept its head cool...

once in power, I am sure PTI would deweaponize Karachi, and reign of terror will die with it. and Karachi will have a peaceful political life.

as for alliance, if MQM agrees to certain points, its a fair deal for reconciliation,

and the biggest of all, after decades, Karachi Participated in Pakistan Politics, #Change

P.S and you must appreciate that whatever maybe the reasons, Altaf did welcome a positive change in Karachi, unlike Mian brothers...

political competitiveness is a positive sign...

This is called Pakistani nation, which one was bigger and how many people. Will this number will change something in Pakistani politics,future of Pakistan & life style of Pakistani people? People are running behind shadow of PPP & ML.
Blind people, blind believe.

This is our Pakistan.

He might have spoken one or two words bashing MQM. He might have said MQM is a terrorist organization and Altaf is a killer. But then what would have changed on ground. PTI blamed MQM for killing and murder and in response MQM would have blamed PTI for many things. And this would continue until some other incident happens and people would forget the fight of PTI and MQM. Hasn't Pakistan seen enough of blame game or hasn't Karachi seen enough bloodshed for this stupid blame game. Why not sideline MQM in a political manner? Why not increase your vote bank in Karachi and slowly replace MQM as the most famous party of Karachi. Seriously even if Imran would have criticized MQM that won't have changed anything on ground. Yeah things would have become difficult for the workers and leadership of PTI in Karachi though.

Back
Top Bottom