What's new

(Poll) Karachi Jalsa Vs Lahore Jalsa ?

Which Jalsa/Tsunami of PTI was bigger ??

• Total voters
I know some MQM clowns burned like 20 cars to try and prevent the Jalsa, but that didn't stop PTI or the awam.

I know some MQM clowns burned like 20 cars to try and prevent the Jalsa, but that didn't stop PTI or the awam.

Errr... that never happened. I was at the Jalsa and my neighbours live in PECHS near the Mazar.

Errr... that never happened. I was at the Jalsa and my neighbours live in PECHS near the Mazar.

But I saw it on the news?

At lahore people were also on the roads and all sides roads were also filled. While at Karachi only ground was filled and also Lahore ground was larger then karachi, still Karachi jalsa was bigger. Since IK claimed so...

boring........ :o

At lahore people were also on the roads and all sides roads were also filled. While at Karachi only ground was filled and also Lahore ground was larger then karachi, still Karachi jalsa was bigger. Since IK claimed so...

boring........ :o

people were on roads as well.. even on the roofs of their homes... cant say about lahore jalsa as I didnt attended that... MQM had no interest in blocking the jalsa as this would have caused mroe damage to them selves more than any thing else... but I saw one small boy claiming that his brother was beaten by MQM thugs while he was carrying PTI's flag and that boy looked like biharee to me....

No offense & no flaming bros, but i wanna know IK's plans on Kashmir, Economy, Electricity & Gas. He seems too much leaning towards india. I remember when zardari came he gave nonsense statements like "Pakistan cannot compare itself with india" & all the progress & economy & value of rupee collapsed after that & one more statement he gave was "Kashmir should be put behind & for next generations to solve", just ask Kashmiris how they had felt(& perhaps most Kashmiris started hating Pakistan after this statement) as they see only Pakistan as their voice in international arena.

Lahore's Jalsa was a sort of hallmark for the Jalsa in Karachi - and I don't think numbers matters but the spirit and enthusiasm, and above all 'Pakistaniyat' which was evident from both the Jalsas.

Well done Lahorites
Well done Karachites

20 Cars burned would have stopped the awam dead in its tracks from visiting the Jalsa
But it didnt happen and if u did see it on the News please post a source here if possible

20 Cars burned would have stopped the awam dead in its tracks from visiting the Jalsa
But it didnt happen and if u did see it on the News please post a source here if possible

vandalism did take place, tearing down posters from roads, and on 25 dec around 1:30 AM someone did set a car on fire in the PTI Jalsa gah VIP car Parking... and it turned to be a breaking news on Geo.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

vandalism did take place, tearing down posters from roads, and on 25 dec around 1:30 AM someone did set a car on fire in the PTI Jalsa gah VIP car Parking... and it turned to be a breaking news on Geo.

Posters are always torn down unless said posters have security. Even MQM posters which are not looked after are torn down IN MQM areas.
Also, I live HERE. I saw many posters here in Gulshan in a MQM dominated area

at 1:30AM long after the Jalsa was finished SOMEONE set a Car on fire in the VIP Car parking

Results Drawn
MQM burned 20 Cars to stop ppl from attending PTI Jalsa

as truthseer has said ANP will tear down MQM banners every chance they get so will MQM and PPP

In Lahore, Imran already had a lot of support than compared to Karachi.

His jalsa in Karachi has more importance and value than Lahore's.
But in both cases, I am sure atleast 30% of the attendees won't vote for him.

at 1:30AM long after the Jalsa was finished SOMEONE set a Car on fire in the VIP Car parking

Results Drawn
MQM burned 20 Cars to stop ppl from attending PTI Jalsa

as truthseer has said ANP will tear down MQM banners every chance they get so will MQM and PPP

the car was set on fire on the night of 24th of Dec. just after IK gave a surprise visit late at night to see the preparations at the Jalsa Gah.

Quick question...
I got a PTCL call from IK about the rally (The recorded one). All the neighbours I met did. Quick question, Mustafa Kamal lives down the street. Man, did he get a call from IK too?

Back
Top Bottom