What's new

POLL - Bangladesh Becomes Pakistan

Poll-Bangladesh Becoming Pakistan Again.

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Other-Explain Please.

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bangladesh has failed its hindu minority to protect them, now bengali hindu sena should seek a hindu bangladesh 1/3 of the size of the land, so they can practise their religion.

What!!!

:lol::rofl::rofl:

Give me a break.The Bangladeshis here do not represent the large amount of Bangladeshis.They hate us and that's a fact.Just visit any of the bangladeshi forum.We should just have diplomatic relations with Bangladesh..nothing more then that otherwise illegal migrants will show up in Pakistan like they're showing up in India.There are already thousands of illegal Bdeshis in Karachi.
Thanks

Bangladeshis are very peaceful people, I dont think most Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis.

If you go to US, UK, UAE you'll meet many Bangladeshis, they become your friends when you tell them you are a Pakistani, but there are some Bangladeshis who are pro-indian and the pro-indian ones dont like Pakistanis.

One thing you have to know about those forums are that many Indians pretend to be Bangladeshi some Indians can even speak Bengali so dont trust what you read in those forums.

I think Pakistan should work on a better relationship with Bangladesh, we have no disputes with them today and they are in our neighborhood.

Bangladeshis are very peaceful people, I dont think most Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis.

If you go to US, UK, UAE you'll meet many Bangladeshis, they become your friends when you tell them you are a Pakistani, but there are some Bangladeshis who are pro-indian and the pro-indian ones dont like Pakistanis.

One thing you have to know about those forums are that many Indians pretend to be Bangladeshi some Indians can even speak Bengali so dont trust what you read in those forums.

I think Pakistan should work on a better relationship with Bangladesh, we have no disputes with them today and they are in our neighborhood.

Well said. Thank you:cheers:

so its clear no guys be happy we are friendly brother nations leave some pro indian aside and move on.

Bangladeshis are very peaceful people, I don't think most Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis.

If you go to US, UK, UAE you'll meet many Bangladeshis, they become your friends when you tell them you are a Pakistani, but there are some Bangladeshis who are pro-Indian and the pro-Indian ones don't like Pakistanis.

One thing you have to know about those forums are that many Indians pretend to be Bangladeshi some Indians can even speak Bengali so don't trust what you read in those forums.

I think I know that well:

Most of Bangladeshi dislike India.
Most of Bangladeshi like Pakistan but now the situation is different.
And the reality is that, I was talking to a Bangladeshi who also liked Pakistan but now he dose not like.
Because he said, Pakistan is no more any country, it's an industry which produce terrorist".
And, in fact, I do believe, this is a matter of great shame to Pakistan where woman or girls education is restricted.
Pakistan must need to be liberal enough, they should not give fever to the Talibans.
Pakistan has really a bad image towards the world for failure to stop the extremist like Taliban.

But, I think, their Kashmir strategy is okay.
The Kashmir problem must have to be solve.
Kashmir people should follow the 1971 to get rid of India.
Kashmiri people are not terrorist but the Talibans are really terrorist.

Okay now:
Please go there and cast your vole:

Which will be more effective, "SAARC" or "Brother Nation" idea.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/33650-poll-will-more-effective-saarc-brother-nation-idea.html

The Banga Sena (English: Bengal Army) is a separatist[1] Hindu organization which advocates formation of a separate homeland for Bengali Hindus in Bangladesh[2]. The group is lead by Kalidas Baidya.[1]

Yes I am familiar with the group but if it tries to achieve its objective India will end up losing half of its territory. The Kashmir insurgency of the last few decades will look like a picnic compared to what will happen in the Seven Sisters, West Bengal, Bihar and Orissa if the Benga Sena makes a move against Bangladesh. India will go up in flames.

Yes I am familiar with the group but if it tries to achieve its objective India will end up losing half of its territory. The Kashmir insurgency of the last few decades will look like a picnic compared to what will happen in the Seven Sisters, West Bengal, Bihar and Orissa if the Benga Sena makes a move against Bangladesh. India will go up in flames.
I endorse your opinion. This is what will happen to India. In fact, many in BD, not that they are fundamentalists, are waiting for an opportunity like that to dismember India.

bangladesh has failed its hindu minority to protect them, now bengali hindu sena should seek a hindu bangladesh 1/3 of the size of the land, so they can practise their religion.

A lot of new Pakistans will emerge from India; donΒ’t worry just wait and watch.

Yes we shall see what happens remember hindus are rising and we dont want to live with muzzies anymore, the Sena will make sure 1/3 of bangladesh will be in hindu hands and pakistan couldent take Kashmir in 50 yrs what chance does it have now as Americas's pet pig?

Pakistan disintegrated India by came into being look at your east and west where two Muslim countries are formed and still you are not learning.

mind your language else we too have different names for your ****** country.

Pakistan still a country ? haha more like americas pet xxxx

Bangladesh will be wiped out soon in cyclone and 20 million donkeys dead haha bangladesh will suffer due to rising sea levels no wonder they all wanna escape to India i dont blame them

Pakistan is a country unlike your country which has become USΒ’s whore and allowing them to inspect your nuclear installations.

Bangladesh will soon merge West Bengal with itself.

Rare souls a good idea from you the countries can have an economic union with free movement of capital and ideas and labour but india will not allow it for its own hegimonic reasons. The last thing india wants is the two countries and people coming closer together which could lead to some sort of political union which is not in the interest of India. Bangladesh is more open to Indian (RAW) interference than Pakistan. For a start it has a weaker establishment, armed forces and its intelligence service leave a lot to be desired.

There are at present many self financed and internally supported insurgencies in India that seem not to have any or very little foreign support they only need to step up to the next level where they are sustained on a daily basis before India will feel the heat. It will have to carry out major troop redeployment eg move from kashmir to the east. It will not be able ot fight on both 'wings' and that will its downfall and many regions will ask for independance like a domino effect.

You have to think what was the benefit to them when they were joined. One nation under one flag and religion. Although it might not be possible to return to this now but a form of economic and trade unity can be forged.

indeed Bangladeshis are peaceful and friendly people. I have a couple of people during my life time from Bangladesh. A lot of them are still working here in Pakistan. Pakistan and Bangladesh has emerged from the Indian teritorry and Indians are dreaming that no body can break India. We already broke this India. And it will be further divided soon in order to have peaceful life in the Kashmir valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom