What's new

Politicians getting their vaccine at home

Ask on his twitter. It might be that he's paid privately for it, so I assume he could ask to have it at home and pay for the service - but we ought to know.
I did
No reply yet.
I thought about it but at the moment no private vaccine is being done.

I did
No reply yet.
Interestingly immediately after I wrote about it in twitter my account got hacked and now I can not login to it :-) They even changed the email in that account.

I did
No reply yet.
That’s not true, private vaccinations are being done, and they’re also doing them at home. That’s how my grandmother got vaccinated.

That’s not true, private vaccinations are being done, and they’re also doing them at home. That’s how my grandmother got vaccinated.
I think they were available before. At the moment private vaccine is not available. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think they were available before. At the moment private vaccine is not available. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Maybe they have run out yes, they were available for a short period of time, however the government is doing at home vaccinations too, but I don’t know if they’re available to everyone or only the people that cannot leave their homes.

Maybe they have run out yes, they were available for a short period of time, however the government is doing at home vaccinations too, but I don’t know if they’re available to everyone or only the people that cannot leave their homes.
Yes home vaccination is available for people over 80 :-)

Who cares. It is Chinese vaccine.

It's like being jealous over a qmobile lol

Back
Top Bottom