What's new

Political Columns

Roznama Dunya:

Bro, you are copying and pasting address bar. it wont work.
right click "on the article" (not in the address bar). then click on "copy Image location" (if you are using firefox) or "copy image address" (if you are using Opera)
then here in Defence Forum's reply window, from right side, third icon is "insert image" paste the image location in it.

This is largely aimed at local audience and these articles are a bit too long to either translate or paraphrase , sorry.

At least translate the main points.....the crux of the article....no one is asking for word to word translation.

@sana baig

welcome, to the forum, please intoduce yourself by creating a thread at 'Member's introduction' board.

As for the, columns, i'll consider your idea. Adios

Last edited by a moderator:
col2.gif

col2a.gif

Matter of Interest is the 4th Paragraph:
Irfan Siddiqui said "after some days, I will tell you who, among PTI leaders, contact NS to join PML-N and was rejected and why, right now and lately, President Zardari hold his sympathies with Imran Khan ? The secret revealed by PPP Punjab President Mr. Manzoor Watto, during a conversation with some journalists, " we are pretty much counting on Imran Khan, he (IK) will ruin (a noticeable dent in) Nawaz Sarif's Vote Bank which indirectly will help PPP"

This is why I said earlier on this Forum "Vote for PPP or Vote for PTI the result will be the same"
Vote for PPP or PTI = PPP comes into Power again.

I, myself was (i dont know if i m still a member or not) a registered member of PTI. i got my membership card (which i still have in my wallet ) from Omar Meer, Bashir Mansion, Lahore but I felt it and i left to get rid of PPP.
and after that whatever IK did, I never regret of my decision of leaving PTI.

Crux of The Following Article
"Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has presented himself and members of his team for accountability under a historic agreement. A memorandum of understanding was signed in this regard. Under this MoU, this impartial international institution would review rules and regulations and transparency of laptop scheme, Ujala programme and metro bus project."

Transparency International Pakistan has sent a letter to Information and Broadcasting Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira, requesting details of the allegations he levelled against Punjab Chief Minister’s Shahbaz Sharif’s metro bus service project.

According to news reports, the minister has claimed that up to Rs97 billion has been spent on the project – almost three times the figure quoted by Shahbaz Sharif.

Kaira has also accused the Punjab government of buying sub-standard buses. He has reportedly said that on the inaugural day of the project, one of the buses rammed into a wall due to a fault in its gear box.
Also, the organisation sent a similar letter to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan.

The PTI leader is reported to have alleged that Shahbaz spent the entire budget for the province on a 27-kilometre road. He is also quoted in the letter as saying that between Rs80 and Rs90 billion was spent on the project as an election gimmick.

Both the information minister and the PTI leader have been asked to submit their replies within seven days.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 4th, 2013.

Now Both of the leaders have a good chance to prove SS guilty, they can also go to Court of law.

col1.gif

col1a.gif

Back
Top Bottom