What's new

Polish President Lech Kaczynski 'in plane crash'

My condolences to the family of deceased and people of Poland.

gss-100410-poland-default.grid-7x2.jpg

The dead include :

President, First Lady, Commanders of all the branches of the Armed Forces, Deputy Speaker of the Senate, Many members of Parliament, Head of the NSB, President of the National Bank, Deputy Speaker of the lower house of Parliament, Deputy Foreign Minister, Secretary of State.

Man, their entire top hierarchy has been wiped out.

I've no doubts russia has to do something with it..back to research lab!

The dead include :

President, First Lady, Commanders of all the branches of the Armed Forces, Deputy Speaker of the Senate, Many members of Parliament, Head of the NSB, President of the National Bank, Deputy Speaker of the lower house of Parliament, Deputy Foreign Minister, Secretary of State.

Who ever let loose such an excellent oppertunity in bringing down whole countries top brass?
Now polska will be in big biggggggg messs.
During the last nuclear treaty between US and USSR,US pulled out.And now came after signing the treaty while accepting all concessions that Russia asked for.
Something thats brewing today, might taste good tomorrow :D

I've no doubts russia has to do something with it..back to research lab!

I don't think that Russia is behind it. Polish President was very pro States but was really disappointed when Bush Administration said "no" to the missile defence shield in Poland.
Anyways, lets see what happens next...
Why the hell were they travelling on the same plane..I mean all the major politicians and few commanders of armed forces..

RT
http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday

CNN

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that Russia is behind it. Polish President was very pro States but was really disappointed when Bush Administration said "no" to the missile defence shield in Poland.
Anyways, lets see what happens next...
Why the hell were they travelling on the same plane..I mean all the major politicians and few commanders of armed forces..

RT
YouTube - RussiaToday's Channel

CNN
YouTube - Airplane Crash Kills Polish President - CNN Live.10.Aprile.2010

Either way, Russia no longer need to deal with someone they didnt like or who didnt like Russia... by a stroke of bad luck (for the entourage) or assasination.

Either way, Russia no longer need to deal with someone they didnt like or who didnt like Russia... by a stroke of bad luck (for the entourage) or assasination.

I don't know if it was an assassination or bad luck..
but why was all of the top brass on the same plane?

Last edited:
one thing i cannot under stand why he was using 20 year old plane for his journey.

The dead include :

Pakistan had to face an even worse condition after the President Zia's C-130 crashed in 1988.

Poland lost all military commanders

Aboard a government "Tupolev" were almost all the commanders of the armed forces of the Polish Republic. How is it possible that in one moment the country was deprived of all military command?

Killed the head of General Staff Franciszek Gongor, Land Forces Commander General Tadush Beech, Navy Commander Vice-Admiral Andrzej Carveth, commander of Special Forces Wlodzimierz Potasinsky, head of the operational command of the Polish Army General Bronislaw Kwiatkowski and Air Force commander General Andrzej Blasik. Also killed Deputy Minister of National Defence Stanislaw Komorowski and Field Bishop of the Polish Armed Forces, General Tadeusz Flat. In a moment Poland has lost all military commanders.

Who allowed all these people on board an airplane? - Ask the military commanders and now there is no head of the armed forces.

According to preliminary information the aircraft crashed due to pilot error, who made the decision to land in thick fog. At 500 meters from the runway the plane wing touched trees and plane broke into pieces.

God bless the victims.

Please don't blame others for now!

NO ONE should post anything on the forum for 2 minutes in order to pay respect!

Back
Top Bottom