What's new

Polio’s Backdoor Into China

Well, in the field of Medicine, the patients always have Autonomy. And Parents, as legal guardians, have the right to make a decision. So, despite our understanding of the benefits of vaccines, we have to accept patient autonomy and rights.

Do you happen to know why they choose to refuse? I mean, the reasoning behind. Thank you.

You will find this old news informative.
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Impotence fears hit polio drive

Reason is propaganda like it will make people impotent, polio workers are CIA agents etc. Things got worse after Abbotabad/Osame incident where Shakeel Afrdi turned out someone who worked for CIA while being health worker.

This is truly unfortunate, perhaps the UN, the WHO, can intervene ? Given the situation in the Northwest, I can empathize the natural fear and mistrust locals will have to health workers. There should be a greater campaign for health awareness.

Are you for real ? :lol:

Well I got the polio drop....but those who don't believe in the conspiracy theory I outlined. :-) People like that are for real.

Well, in the field of Medicine, the patients always have Autonomy. And Parents, as legal guardians, have the right to make a decision. So, despite our understanding of the benefits of vaccines, we have to accept patient autonomy and rights.

Do you happen to know why they choose to refuse? I mean, the reasoning behind. Thank you.

Well you laughed at me...I was being sarcastic....but people really believe in what I mentioned.

The sad affair is that many Muslims believe in it and thus didn't vaccinate their kids against polio.

There are plenty of white Americans who do not believe in vaccination.

But you will not know. your knowledge is kind of limited on this topic.

ignorance is a disease that infects many around the world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom