What's new

Polio in Syria: An outbreak that threatens the Middle East

@Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon

Do you really support the mujahideen out of your heart or what is the real case? They are very unlike you, here is one dying and not scared at all, only Islam creates this bravery So please tell me are you supporting the Syrian people because it's Islamic to?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
LOL, obviously not. :rofl:
They are supporting them to oppose mullahs. That's the only reason. Otherwise, there are many other muslims in the world that are suffering and they don't give a damn about them.

@Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon

Do you really support the mujahideen out of your heart or what is the real case? They are very unlike you, here is one dying and not scared at all, only Islam creates this bravery So please tell me are you supporting the Syrian people because it's Islamic to?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
No because Syria is Iran ally and route to hizbollah weapons the support Syrian rebels because it serve the interests of their Zionists masters like this saying
(ليس حباً لعلي لكن بغضاً لمعاوية)

Before reading your own sources, don't post them here please. It says nothing about Iran sending thousands upon thousands of fighters there, just military advisers to help SAA in logistics and military campaign planning. Believe me, number of Saudi nationals who have either been killed in Syria or are fighting there is tens of times more than any Iranians fighting on the ground.

You are posting this pic almost everyday on this forum. Don't know what you would do if hadn't heard about Q. Suleimani given this excessive obsession about him.

How does this pic prove that thousands of Iranains are fighting in Syria?

Why should I :lol:?

Both revelations in these two article came by the admittance of the head of your Revloutionary Guard that Iran was involved militarily since day one by sending hundreds and hundreds of Iranains. That leaves us at a few thousands to say the last.

And now Iran is sending more Elite combat units to fight with the Assad regime, stepping up the support by sending more and more. Which eventually make them thousands upon thousands of Iranians being sent to meet their maker.

@Hazzy997
Mullahs and other idelogs, like communists, are the only ones who support someone because of their own faith/believe/... . Even mullahs would not support one if it is seriously against their other interests. like their silence about what Chinese are doing to muslims, since they say that we can't oppose Chinese who are their own best friends.
Saudis are only for their own interests, and if there is no clear benefit for them, or if US, and other westerners do not like it, they won't give a damn and would do nothing.

They are supporting them to oppose mullahs. That's the only reason. Otherwise, there are many other muslims in the world that are suffering and they don't give a damn about them.

We don't designate our issues per religion. Otherwise KSA wouldn't have been among the world's most donating states in the UN. So please, speaks on no ones behalf but yours.

We do loath your Mullahs, but, despite the adavanategs they enjoy over these " rebels " we " support " they couldn't re-capture half of the territory they claimed.

Why should I :lol:?

Both revelations in these two article came by the admittance of the head of your Revloutionary Guard that Iran was involved militarily since day one by sending hundreds and hundreds of Iranains. That leaves us at a few thousands to say the last.

And now Iran is sending more Elite combat units to fight with the Assad regime, stepping up the support by sending more and more. Which eventually make them thousands upon thousands of Iranians being sent to meet their maker.

I got my answer. Next time, don't bring numbers out of hot air please. ;)

@Hazzy997
Mullahs and other idelogs, like communists, are the only ones who support someone because of their own faith/believe/... . Even mullahs would not support one if it is seriously against their other interests. like their silence about what Chinese are doing to muslims, since they say that we can't oppose Chinese who are their own best friends.
Saudis are only for their own interests, and if there is no clear benefit for them, or if US, and other westerners do not like it, they won't give a damn and would do nothing.

We invaded Bahrain, while the West, and Iran cried blood about it. :lol:

We supported the Post-MB Gov't and the West and Iran cried blood about it. :lol:

How does this sound? :lol:

We don't designate our issues per religion. Otherwise KSA wouldn't have been among the world's most donating states in the UN. So please, speaks on no ones behalf but yours.

We do loath your Mullahs, but, despite the adavanategs they enjoy over these " rebels " we " support " they couldn't re-capture half of the territory they claimed.
LOL, who are the receivers of your aids? Anyway, we all know that all of these so called aids are only show off and for pro-Saudi propaganda purposes. Anyway, I am not judging you.

We invaded Bahrain, while the West, and Iran cried blood about it. :lol:

We supported the Post-MB Gov't and the West and Iran cried blood about it. :lol:

How does this sound? :lol:
Nope, you supported Bahrain, after US officials visited KSA, and issued permission for KSA to do so.
US had not any clear strategy for Egypt, and I think that US still lacks one. In addition, you almost did nothing about Egypt. only you have currently opened the money valve for them to oppose Qatar, while other countries, like US, and Iran don't give a damn.

LOL, who are the receivers of your aids? Anyway, we all know that all of these so called aids are only show off and for pro-Saudi propaganda purposes. Anyway, I am not judging you.

There are many " recipients " of Saudi Foreign Aids.

._. What propaganda benefit are we gonna get from Uganda for example?

Foreign Aid

Foreign Aid
To show the world that you are good and to cover your support to terrorism and no body ask specially the slaves of al saud

I want to hear something from them though because I don't like it when they try taking credit for something they didn't initiate.

@Hazzy997

I'm not confused bro. :)

I want to hear something from them because they're anti Islamic yet making it appear as if they stand with Islamic opposition.

Foreign Aid
Your aids are exactly like Shah's aids to African, and even some European countries. He wanted to say that he has a major role in the world, and do propaganda in his favor. KSA is doing the same. We are familiar with this concept. :lol:
Also refer to Salman's post.

I want to hear something from them though because I don't like it when they try taking credit for something they didn't initiate.
Yea right the same an Afghanistan they said they defeated the soviets and Russians in Chechnya the same claim Pakistanis say that their ISI defeated the soviets

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom