What's new

Policy watch: What factors helped Bangladesh overtake India in per capita income?

You read my mind! :rofl::dance3:
Upon reading Pikku babu's post, I was also thinking of Scammer Payback.

They love regurgitating the BS BD migrant narrative to feel good about their own miseries.

Manusher mone koto rokomer insecurity thakey.

Onnokey heyo korey nijekey boro mone korata ekta insecurity'r porichoi.

Jaihok Pikku babukey nia boli nai. Generally boli arki.

Khepaiya diley shodh to shobai nibey, kono na kono bhabey...

Just curious on one thing in India, your online scamming income should be in big. I have no doubt you guys are the biggest scam driven earners in the world. In Sydney in recent weeks I had no less than 5 calls from your kind.

My questions are
1. What is indias total income from scam industry?

2. Is indias scam industry earn more than Bangladesh's total export?

3. What sort of assistance Indian government provide to the scam industry?

4. What is the training called that makes these scammers shameless and lack remorse when scamming and stealing money from the elderly?

5. What amount of people do the scam industry employ?

India is at an enviable position in worldwide scam activity. I doubt any country in the world dare to even do 1% of what they do. lack of moral, shame, upbringing has brough india this fame, you should be proud of this industry hope you keep the position for ever.
I am not indian but here is two cents. Indians are now everywhere in most corporates in the west and the reason is they are skilled in IT. Not everyone but lot of them are. They also earn higher then compared to other immigrants for same reason. Starting salary of any software related occupation now is 100k plus.

Where BD will remain that can be seen but where BD is now that nobody even thought of it. Bangladesh has overtaken both Pakistan and India in terms of per capita gdp which was unthinkable even a decade ago.

FDI and tech transfer doesn’t happen overnight. Bangladesh is meeting the requirements that is required for attracting high level FDI. Already many countries have shown interest for large scale investments. So many news are posted in this forum.

No one is fool enough to show such interest or give large scale loans if a particular country doesn’t have the capability to pay back.

I guess you don’t read fully that’s why whining on the total GDP. I said this July this will be 480 billion USD as base year is upgrading to 2015. With this rate by 2030-2035 Bangladesh will be well over a trillion dollar economy that’s too small for anyone to ignore.

No country develop itself overnight. Whichever Asian countries you are referring they also had to go through same process or they started with higher base. In fact I am not aware of any country that were under colonialism for 100-200 years have developed already or growing as fast as Bangladesh.

Regarding your whining on sweat shop again and again it doesn’t change the fact that Bangladesh has some of the worlds largest RMG and condition is better than many other countries. Not only that RMG industry has created job opportunity for many unskilled woman with no expertise which helped them to come out of poverty and they would have had very few option for earning livelihood.

As long as Bangladesh’s earning on RMG is increasing every year all these doesn’t matter. It’s evident that all the top brands of the world are investing in Bangladesh.
You are not aware any country that develops faster then bd? Lmao and u think its because of sweat shops.

Ya only if pigs can fly.

Last edited:
What factors helped Bangladesh overtake India in per capita income?
The main factor is the overvaluation of Taka. PPP figures are more reliable. With 100 Taka per dollar, I wonder how our FM Mustafa will negate it. May be he will come with another mid-term declaration of 9.7% GDP growth.

Just curious on one thing in India, your online scamming income should be in big. I have no doubt you guys are the biggest scam driven earners in the world. In Sydney in recent weeks I had no less than 5 calls from your kind.

My questions are
1. What is indias total income from scam industry?

2. Is indias scam industry earn more than Bangladesh's total export?

3. What sort of assistance Indian government provide to the scam industry?

4. What is the training called that makes these scammers shameless and lack remorse when scamming and stealing money from the elderly?

5. What amount of people do the scam industry employ?

India is at an enviable position in worldwide scam activity. I doubt any country in the world dare to even do 1% of what they do. lack of moral, shame, upbringing has brough india this fame, you should be proud of this industry hope you keep the position for ever.

Must be in the order or billions every year… atleast. Have heard horrible stories about old people with barely any money to spare being scammed by indians.

Must be in the order or billions every year… atleast. Have heard horrible stories about old people with barely any money to spare being scammed by indians.

Its all over YT. There are at least a dozen channels dedicated on breaking these scammer operations and publicizing the exploits.

Lack of protein can cause some serious delusion, as evident here. No ideas on ground realities.

These andhbhakts keep listening to these "25% of Bangladeshis in India" stories.

What is WB GDP nominal per capita again?

These mofos get fed and feed their families on Bangladesh' largesse and then bite the hand that feeds it. Or bad mouth it. :-)

Maybe Bangladeshis will think twice about hiring these BJP snakes as consultants, but Bangladeshis are gandoo as usual. What better to expect??

Just typical backstabbers who belong to Suvendu Adhikari's BJP cadre.

2nd post bad-mouthing an employer.

Ignoring this SOB.
Bangladeshis are all over india , many have been arrested in deep south state of tamil nadu and kerala .

Bangladeshis are all over india , many have been arrested in deep south state of tamil nadu and kerala .
No one denies that but it’s not millions, tens of millions or 20 million as claimed by the Shanghis.

Plus many that got arrested in most case turned out to be from Bihar, West Bengal, Assam etc.

Congrats that you at least found a few in those areas. Bangladesh GDP per capita being higher than India, I doubt many Bangladeshis will venture to India anyways if they find work locally. Probably from Bihar, MP, Jharkhand or other BIMARU areas.

Keep concocting these BJP/RSS "Bangladeshi infiltration" stories for consumption by uneducated gadha people in your country, and for BJP votes.

Last edited:

India is so prosperous but suffered a genocide from covid.

Whereas so called poor Bangladesh sailed through covid.

Congrats that you at least found a few in those areas. Bangladesh GDP per capita being higher than India, I doubt many Bangladeshis will venture to India anyways if they find work locally.

Keep concocting these BJP/RSS "Bangladeshi infiltration" stories for consumption by uneducated gadha people in your country, and for BJP votes.
Country that suffered covid genocide needs to keep quiet and mourn the millions of dead.

Burnt to ashes by RSS/BJP.

Last edited:
Illegal Bangladeshis who come to India by jumping fences do these kind of work.
Way to answer my legitimate question with a fictitious claim. Do you live in a la la land? Why would Bangladeshis go to India, you guys live on cowdung and urine. Though it is a good source of protin for you but we unfortunately can not eat what indians hold dear.

Do not bring BJP claims to me please, didnt you guys do CAA NRC? Where are those results? Suck joke you guys are.

Only people in our country belonging to certain community scam and steals money and then flee to India the scammer homeland, like PK halder. Its all over WEST BENGAL news channels.

Such hipocracy, indians the scums of the world infesting countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Fiji, Guyana, Mauritius are telling us we are going into India. Dude india is a country where its own citizens flee from to survive. As our minister said our workers would rather jump on to the ocean and swim to Italy then crossing the Indian border.

You guys go to the above mentioned countries and become minorities, we have historically and at present have done no such things. So stop bullshitting and bring your termites back from those countries.

So come out of your dream and stop trolling.

I am not indian but here is two cents. Indians are now everywhere in most corporates in the west and the reason is they are skilled in IT. Not everyone but lot of them are. They also earn higher then compared to other immigrants for same reason. Starting salary of any software related occupation now is 100k plus.
Yes low cost IT labour infesting the west. These indian IT workers ready to work with half the salary a westerner would askand destabilise the market. The companies looking at their financial benefits hiring these cheap labour created unemployment of the indigenous population. Trump did put a ban on h1b visa when he was in office to stop the infestation. So please do not brag about moving into western countries and taking over their jobs with low cost IT labour. You are surely not welcome by the masses there. Same for us the rohinga refugees in coxsbazar are offering cheap labour and created distability.

We Bangladeshies can relate to the sentiment of the westerners and thus our government is looking into spending more resources to strengthen our borders to stop illigal immigrats from our two poor neighbours.

Very less , nothing significant. It dosen't get counted in any economic survey .

Defintely not. But india's IT exports (legitimate IT exports) are worth some 149 Billion dollars which I am sure is larger than Bangladesh's entire 50 Billion exports ( mostly textiles)

Indian Government dosen't use them nor does it need them. They have much more professional and qualified people to do their jobs .

Find one and ask one .

Much much Less than those working hard day and night to earn their living.

Actually , india's neighbors are infamous for scamming too . China and pakistan included.
How can it not be counted, how can billions of dollars of currency inflow go unnotice? I am pretty sure it is more than 50 billion.

It is obvious that these scammers are working in big offices and guessing regestered as call centres. Otherwise how can these companies bring in the billions they earn. Does the central bank of india have a different catagory for them to regester under.

If not, are those income a part of the it 150 billion services exports?

I am just asking a question here? Please answer if you know the answer with evidence if possible.

I have added a report where they found just 4 scamming call centre making $20 billion usd. The scary part is reporter found one company who itself employs 50 thousand scammers. So its not too far fetched to assume that indian scammers bring in more than 50 billion to indian economy if not more.

So the question remains, how the indian goverment account for the billion dollar earnings? Are they counted towards your IT services export or in a different sector? Dont tell me the billions go unnoticed by the central bank and the put it under miscellaneous income.

These are no small amonts and Its very clear the scamming industry feed millions in india and Indian government turn a blind eye to these if not supporting and facilitating them. Such an example of state backed scam.

Mark my word this is one day bite you back.

Have you looked at his post? He is spewing venom. I just silenced him.
Nothing personal I have against India, just have to slap the trolls back to where they belong. If someone has the right to troll then I have the right to slap. Thats fair ryt?

I never put imaginary information like some indians here. In a thread like this Indian can put legitimate information and contructive criticism. If some one brings in BJP political propaganda and troll, this is what they have to face.

So "eat ka jawab patthar se", no hard feelings.

Rather than silencing me with BJP election manifesto please answer the questions I asked with some credible information? Please dont waste our time with troll posts and say that you silenced us.

Unlike most indians, we are not graduates of whatsapp university and do not jump like monkeys hearing propaganda before doing a fact check.

Investment in human capital
Education
Getting rid of Islamic extremism school of thought which has nothing to do with Islam
Assalamualikum brother,may be you are posting in wrong section. :)

Last edited:
How can it not be counted, how can billions of dollars of currency inflow go unnotice? I am pretty sure it is more than 50 billion.
And does this 50 Billion ( if true )get counted in indian GDP ? NO !
That's my point .
It is obvious that these scammers are working in big offices and guessing regestered as call centres. Otherwise how can these companies bring in the billions they earn. Does the central bank of india have a different catagory for them to regester under.
A few of them could be running a well setup fraud buisness in AC rooms as you claim but majority ( 95% ) of them are operating in small groups
RBI does not have any register for them, these buisnesses are illegal under the law . That's what I've been trying to point out . Indian government or normal people don't have any relation with them .
If not, are those income a part of the it 150 billion services exports?
No their incomes are not a part of it .
Indian IT exports are by big ticket firms and foreign conglomorates who operate in india. Any buisness acitivity illegal under the law is not counted as a part of overall economic growth and gross revenues.
I am just asking a question here? Please answer if you know the answer with evidence if possible.
I have answered you ,but if you have further doubts I can help you.
I have added a report where they found just 4 scamming call centre making $20 billion usd. The scary part is reporter found one company who itself employs 50 thousand scammers. So its not too far fetched to assume that indian scammers bring in more than 50 billion to indian economy if not more.
That 50 Billion is not included in overall GDP count because those buisness activities are illegal .
From the article you shared - Additionally, the YouTubers had also gained access to a secret Telegram group comprising over 50,000 people employed by such call centres across India
As you can clearly see it's a an all india estimate across mutliple such centres and not any individual centre in one region .
So the question remains, how the indian goverment account for the billion dollar earnings? Are they counted towards your IT services export or in a different sector? Dont tell me the billions go unnoticed by the central bank and the put it under miscellaneous income.
The Billion dollar earnings are black they don't get counted. It's very easy to have black money in india .
Mark my word this is one day bite you back.
Why me or why the common man ?

Back
Top Bottom