What's new

policy in PDF against Hindu Nationalism virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Only ridiculing hindus is allowed here. I will give you an example

Cow piss drinking hindus... This phrase is so common here..

Try saying camel piss drinking muslims and you will see.

Accept the anti - hindu sentiments here as it is. Engage with few of the mature members here.
I'd laugh if someone said I drank camel piss.

No. Only ridiculing hindus is allowed here. I will give you an example

Accept the anti - hindu sentiments here as it is. Engage with few of the mature members here.
But the fact is there are no camel piss drinking allowed in Islam.

I think to be fair the atmosphere got really bad in 2013-14 in the runup to Modi coming to power.

The maximum number of vernacular abusive posters from both sides trace their joining date to those two years.
Actually things went south after the uri incident . both sides became like mad dogs , the sane posters here tried their best to maintain peace , many gave up and left . one side won as it was their forum.

Actually things went south after the uri incident . both sides became like mad dogs , the sane posters here tried their best to maintain peace , many gave up and left . one side won as it was their forum.

I must have been on a long "sabbatical" then ...

But the fact is there are no camel piss drinking allowed in Islam.
And neither do the majority of Hindus drink piss, and even if they do , whats your need to belittle them? is that what was taught by your parents to treat others religion this way?

no muslim dricks camel piss, i wouldnt even care if hindus call muslims camel piss drinkers, im more worried about hindu virus, dehumanizing and sectarianizing the muslims, or any india, the sectarian hatred of indians is not really limited to muslims but jaati, UP, bihari etc.

regards

And neither do the majority of Hindus drink piss, and even if they do , whats your need to belittle them? is that what was taught by your parents to treat others religion this way?
Your governemnt encourages it. If government supports it, religion supports it and I am just narrating them.

Which is it though? Do the people you complain of abuse Hindus or Indians, or the Indian state? You are simply conflating Hinduism with India.
If one cant see the log on ones own eye and look for specks in anothers , what can i say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom