What's new

policy in PDF against Hindu Nationalism virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is whether there is any scientific evidence that camel urine 'cures' anything at all. If there is no evidence that camel urine is capable of curing anything (or is beneficial for human health) how can the Hadith directing it's use for health benefits be considered authentic?

Islam banned other Arab tribal customs that were regressive or bad (burying female infants etc), so why would it allow the consumption of camel urine if there is no benefit from it?

In general I have an issue with the hadith because of contradictions like these.

This would make for an interesting discussion on its own thread.

You can find most of your answers from this link:

https://www.ilmgate.org/consumption-of-camel-urine-clarification-from-islamic-tradition/

In any case it is not a big deal like cow urine is in Hinduism

A question for our Hindu/Indian friends here:

Have you ever read Indian/Hindu comments on 9GAG, YouTube, Facebook and newspaper comment sections regarding Pakistan and Islam? If yes, do you step in and say that they should stop behaving like that? I am not addressing a specific person here, it’s just a general question. It’s not whataboutism, I know that Pakistani can also be and are very rude to Indians and their religion. Just wanna check how the sentiment here amongst the Indian posters is.

Why go to all those sites. There are more than enough of those here. But they don't represent India. They are just the more vocal among us.

I am a Hindu Brahmin. I think the Pakistani here consider me as belonging to the most vile of the whole lot of Hindus. You can check my posting history. You will find a lot of trolling but you won't find any hate.

Events in India can have a direct impact on Pakistan, so of course some of us are interested in understanding 'Hindu Nationalism' in India.

I prefer to let Indians express it on this forum to get a better understanding of it. Other Pakistanis (as you can see) would rather we pretend it didn't exist and get rid of it on the forum.

I am just trying have conversation with W11 8-)

hi,

As people are aware that India presently is not only going through Corona virus but a virus called Hindu Nationalsm which i think is multifold more harmful, there is no social media where this virus has not plagued and there are always anti muslim vitriol and diarrhea spread by this hindu nationalist bug. This is creating very bad environment in the PDF

I think that its time PDF enacts some kind of social isolation for this virus so that it doesnt take over this forum and make it sick.

The only way for this forum to be safe from this virus is mass permanent banning policy of members who are involved in hate campaigns.

regards

PDF never allowed Hindus who attacked Musilims/Pakistan with any kind of post here..And this is a good policy too...But there should also be a policy to restrict posters who use abusive words to hide their own frustration and insecurities about India..

Last edited:
hi,

As people are aware that India presently is not only going through Corona virus but a virus called Hindu Nationalsm which i think is multifold more harmful, there is no social media where this virus has not plagued and there are always anti muslim vitriol and diarrhea spread by this hindu nationalist bug. This is creating very bad environment in the PDF

I think that its time PDF enacts some kind of social isolation for this virus so that it doesnt take over this forum and make it sick.

The only way for this forum to be safe from this virus is mass permanent banning policy of members who are involved in hate campaigns.

regards

Start by censoring your own posts in the history section.

You are one of the biggest ones supporting Indian/Gangu Hindu revisionist history on this forum.

But ridiculing other religions is perfectly alright which I have seen on multiple threads in this forum.

If there is a policy then that should be for everyone.

Forget Hindus, i have seen enough in this forum, even the way, Pakistan posters literally abuse each other even for minor disagreements on political points or Shia/Sunni things.....certain hateful posters in PDF should be happy that Indian posters are used as a bogey man to hide their weakness that exists with their own Non Indian posters....

So this means that we have got the right to ridicule their beliefs and at the same time expect them not to respond.

Sounds unreasonable.

You must be a Indian posters who is faking with Pakistan profile in PDF....How can you ask such things here????:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Why go to all those sites. There are more than enough of those here. But they don't represent India. They are just the more vocal among us.

The CM of your largest state is Yogi "Rape buried Muslim women" Adityanath and your elected PM is Modi. I find them more representative of Hindus than some lying pajeet on PDF.

Good to see you after long time....Missing you in PDF mate...

I am content to visit mostly as a guest, since (as was mentioned by someone else) " ... I don't have the energy to become part of an unfair, unjust, intolerant, self appraising team, they don't have it in them neither they deserve it. ..... I think they deserve their existing pool of mods."

As a member, my silence speaks for itself.

And so it shall remain for the foreseeable future, unless substantive changes are made and shown to be effective and not merely the proverbial seasonal hot air, something that will remain highly unlikely, given the present lot.

The CM of your largest state is Yogi "Rape buried Muslim women" Adityanath and your elected PM is Modi. I find them more representative of Hindus than some lying pajeet on PDF.

I make a normal comment here and you use words like "lying pajeet" . Then you guys make a thread on Hindu Nationalism virus.

A question for our Hindu/Indian friends here:

Have you ever read Indian/Hindu comments on 9GAG, YouTube, Facebook and newspaper comment sections regarding Pakistan and Islam? If yes, do you step in and say that they should stop behaving like that? I am not addressing a specific person here, it’s just a general question. It’s not whataboutism, I know that Pakistani can also be and are very rude to Indians and their religion. Just wanna check how the sentiment here amongst the Indian posters is.

How do you know that we are not trying to stop these people who are spewing venom for others....In your simple world of looking at Hindus in black and white, in the peak of political power, BJP is still not geting 4/10 votes in Indian politics....Does it sound anything to you? Just look at the media footprint of media, in spite of so much hatred for Hindus and political disempowerment of Hindu people in their own country, NDTV is still most popular news channel for us...Heck, even if I am your kind Sanghi poster, I have to depend on NDTV to understand the facts of every news rather than watching your favorite Arnab Goswami.....

So to answer your question...India has enough appetite to perform self-correction to itself...If we are able to punish these Congress minded pseudo-secular people in our political landscape, why do you think Indian will allow any hardcore right-wing people who are against our own Muslim people????

But again, i do not see Pakistan India issue is merely religious one....even if Indian Hindus and Indian minorities reconcile with each other, our political difference will still exists for obvious reasons....

PDF never allowed Hindus who attacked Musilims/Pakistan with any kind of post here..

Are you kidding? I have been reporting your kind nonstop for posting blasphemous insults against Allah swt, Prophet SAWS, and Islam.

I still see the same IDs posting. Some are banned, but most are active (even in this thread.)

You are not any less, don't play innocent.

Forget Hindus, i have seen enough in this forum, even the way, Pakistan posters literally abuse each other even for minor disagreements on political points or Shia/Sunni things.....certain hateful posters in PDF should be happy that Indian posters are used as a bogey man to hide their weakness that exists with their own Non Indian posters....

You must be a Indian posters who is faking with Pakistan profile in PDF....How can you ask such things here????:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Poor Hindu radicals of PDF, not allowed to rubbish Pak gov, military, and Feb 27 events. Waaaaah :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I make a normal comment here and you use words like "lying pajeet" . Then you guys make a thread on Hindu Nationalism virus.

You are one of the biggest abusers and trolls of this forum. Simply take a look at your own racist display pic.

:tdown: You should have already been banned. Mods are generous.

Last edited:
this is also islamic republic of pakistan forum, not your yogi modi ka raaj.

regards

This post again validates my point that was responded by me in another poster....You guys use Indian posters as a bogey man to hide your own sense of insecurity.....

Mate...first save yourself from the questions that is posted every day about validity of your credential being a Pakistan poster...People are literally crucifying you for posing Indian content here in PDF....So better save yourself from your islamic republic of Pakistan forum than preaching to ban Indian posters...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom