What's new

Policemen gang-rape 13-year-old girl

Any thread i visit nowadays EmO and Silent Ninja fighting and talking about ISLAM.

Can't you peoples understand - Religious threads are not allowed here
:flame:

Take a break - discuss light issues for some days - it will help you relieve your frustrations

horrible crime n the punishment must be horrible as well.........but these basta get away with this normally..this is pathetic:angry:

Tie up those policemen and electrocute their manhood over and over again as they are raped by inmates. This is just terrible.

Although i don't want them to be electrecuted, hanged or anything similar since i am anti-capital punshiment I do want to make an example of these police officers.

I think the best thing one can do is put them behind bars for 15 years and legally be forced to allocate some of their land/property under this girls name lol.... that will surely teach those douchbags a lesson

^^^^15 years? They should be publically executed to set forth an example. That poor girl's whole life is ruined now...You should think of the mental anguish she is going to experience from this.

Although i don't want them to be electrecuted, hanged or anything similar since i am anti-capital punshiment I do want to make an example of these police officers.

I think the best thing one can do is put them behind bars for 15 years and legally be forced to allocate some of their land/property under this girls name lol.... that will surely teach those douchbags a lesson
You're too nice.These people at the very least should be tortured anally for at least 15 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom