What's new

Policemen gang-rape 13-year-old girl

Sir, I have a great respect what Islam says about woman but I respect most what Islam says about those who commit crimes against woman, much better than other religions and human rights.

People steal other's property, people force others to do miserable things for himself, people betray their own country, people even think they are better than other people just because of skin colour or birth, people even massacre people for hatred.... all these are unacceptable crime. But I think I can pardon any of them if required but not a rape case or violence against woman. There is one and only punishment for that..... burn them alive in public places.... in ever country... every society... It will be better and I will be the most happiest man if it starts from India... I show middle finger to so called human rights... :devil:

Revolution - A bloody revolution of justice is needed.
Something easier and less violent would be to start a grassroots level political movement that supports/puts up candidates that offer ideas for effective police reforms - training, autonomy from politicians etc.

The problem is that while most people rant and rave about 'injustice and corruption' no one actually wants to put the hard work in change the system and work at a grass roots level to educate people about how their choices come election time make a difference, and instead cling to this myopic vision of 'revolution will change the country'.

Yes a 'revolution' can change the country, but a 'revolution' does not necessarily have to be violent, with mobs burning public property and overthrowing the State at the behest of rabble rousers. A revolution to change the status quo can be one that uses the existing system and works from within to fix it.

But when I talk to Pakistanis about fixing the system from within, a whole series of excuses is trotted out to explain why they don't work at a grassroots level in their communities to bring about change.

The same canard of 'revolution' is piggybacked on 'implement Shariah' demands. How will shariah change things? Who will implement it?

The same people we have now? That would mean nothing will change, but probably get worse, as Shariah gives these people even more authority to clamp down on freedom under the guise of 'faith'.

Everyone sings praises of this Utopian society that 'Shariah' will bring about, but no one has any clue on how such a system will actually work and give ordinary people a better voice in how their affairs are managed by government, and no one has any clue on how the officials running the Shariah system will be held accountable.

In fact, most who advocate Shariah argue against elections and democracy, and have no satisfactory explanation of how 'wise and capable leaders' will rise to run the country. Will these 'wise and capable leaders' just sprout from the ground and magically make their way to leadership positions?

These people in favor of Shariah and against elections and democracy are essentially arguing in favor of religious dictatorship, where these religious leaders running the system will not be held accountable by the people through elections, and will essentially hold themselves accountable - like letting a thief go to a thieves council to determine whether he committed theft.

So instead of nonsensical claims of 'implement Shariah to change things', think about how a Shariah system will actually work and what kinds of mechanisms, in a Shariah system, can make those in government more accountable for their actions and more accountable to the citizens of the State and give the citizens a voice in how their government runs.

That last part is crucial, because any political system and government is implemented to work for the betterment of citizens and society, not for the propagation of some ideology, and without citizens and society having a voice in government, how can government know what citizens and society want done?

Last edited:
@ AgNoStIc MuSliM
Sir could you please tell me how similar or dissimilar the process a person has to follow to get to elected to parliament in both countries (India,Pakistan)

@ AgNoStIc MuSliM
Sir could you please tell me how similar or dissimilar the process a person has to follow to get to elected to parliament in both countries (India,Pakistan)

We have a parliamentary system like India so the process is pretty similar. One thing (among many) that I do not like is that a politician can stand for election in multiple constituencies (to increase chances of getting elected from one or the other), and get elected from all of them. Then he picks one and voting has to be held in the other constituencies again - a complete waste of time and taxpayer money, not to mention that the presence of a candidate in a constituency where he loses can influence the vote, since the votes he got could have gone to the eventual runner-up.

Last edited:
We have a parliamentary system like India so the process is pretty similar. One think (among many) that I do not like is that a politician can stand for election in multiple constituencies (to increase chances of getting elected from one or the other, and get elected from all of them. Then he picks one and voting has to be held in the other constituencies again - a complete waste of time and taxpayer money, not to mention that the presence of a candidate in a constituency where he loses can influence the vote, since the votes he got could have gone to the eventual runner-up.

Is this acutally happening in pak/india or some people want to bring this peice of law? it is totally new to me.

Something easier and less violent would be to start a grassroots level political movement that supports/puts up candidates that offer ideas for effective police reforms - training, autonomy from politicians etc.

The problem is that while most people rant and rave about 'injustice and corruption' no one actually wants to put the hard work in change the system and work at a grass roots level to educate people about how their choices come election time make a difference, and instead cling to this myopic vision of 'revolution will change the country'.

Yes a 'revolution' can change the country, but a 'revolution' does not necessarily have to be violent, with mobs burning public property and overthrowing the State at the behest of rabble rousers. A revolution to change the status quo can be one that uses the existing system and works from within to fix it.

But when I talk to Pakistanis about fixing the system from within, a whole series of excuses is trotted out to explain why they don't work at a grassroots level in their communities to bring about change.

The same canard of 'revolution' is piggybacked on 'implement Shariah' demands. How will shariah change things? Who will implement it?

The same people we have now? That would mean nothing will change, but probably get worse, as Shariah gives these people even more authority to clamp down on freedom under the guise of 'faith'.

Everyone sings praises of this Utopian society that 'Shariah' will bring about, but no one has any clue on how such a system will actually work and give ordinary people a better voice in how their affairs are managed by government, and no one has any clue on how the officials running the Shariah system will be held accountable.

In fact, most who advocate Shariah argue against elections and democracy, and have no satisfactory explanation of how 'wise and capable leaders' will rise to run the country. Will these 'wise and capable leaders' just sprout from the ground and magically make their way to leadership positions?

These people in favor of Shariah and against elections and democracy are essentially arguing in favor of religious dictatorship, where these religious leaders running the system will not be held accountable by the people through elections, and will essentially hold themselves accountable - like letting a thief go to a thieves council to determine whether he committed theft.

So instead of nonsensical claims of 'implement Shariah to change things', think about how a Shariah system will actually work and what kinds of mechanisms, in a Shariah system, can make those in government more accountable for their actions and more accountable to the citizens of the State and give the citizens a voice in how their government runs.

That last part is crucial, because any political system and government is implemented to work for the betterment of citizens and society, not for the propagation of some ideology, and without citizens and society having a voice in government, how can government know what citizens and society want done?

Great, excellent post sir. :tup:

I think everything has something good more or less, we should take the good and reject everything else. Like I would really like to be in a civilian democratic country with law and order done by civil administration who voted to power by people but in this particular case, I guess everyone agrees that we need a violent punishment.

Is this acutally happening in pak/india or some people want to bring this peice of law? it is totally new to me.

I do not know about India, but it is the law in Pakistan, and some of the recent by-elections were held because the winners in those constituencies won in other constituencies as well, and chose to represent one of the other constituencies, which meant that elections in those constituencies had to be held again.

Giving the seat to the runner-up in such cases is also not a good idea, since, as I pointed out, the presence of a winning or losing candidate can affect the vote distribution.

This is all due to the elder one's who r giving their men these kinds of chance to do any thing. If these police men r hanged no one dare to do it again.

I do not know about India, but it is the law in Pakistan, and some of the recent by-elections were held because the winners in those constituencies won in other constituencies as well, and chose to represent one of the other constituencies, which meant that elections in those constituencies had to be held again.

Giving the seat to the runner-up in such cases is also not a good idea, since, as I pointed out, the presence of a winning or losing candidate can affect the vote distribution.

a very strange peice of law.

hang these f ucks whole system of pakistan is rotten from the government to the courts to the policeman.Make an example out of these thugs to send a message and give her justice.

We have a parliamentary system like India so the process is pretty similar. One thing (among many) that I do not like is that a politician can stand for election in multiple constituencies (to increase chances of getting elected from one or the other), and get elected from all of them. Then he picks one and voting has to be held in the other constituencies again - a complete waste of time and taxpayer money, not to mention that the presence of a candidate in a constituency where he loses can influence the vote, since the votes he got could have gone to the eventual runner-up.
Thank you sir for that clarification

Politicians are allowed by the Indian constitution to stand for elections from multiple constituency if they win in multiple seats they have to fore go all but one seat and when he does so a re-election is held .
the well known (for being a loud mouth/comic acts) lalu yadav
content_round.php
also did so in the 2009 election.

Last edited:
rather than uttering a single word agaisnt the mother fcuking idiots who did this god damningly fcuking act, you have come down to Sharaih Law!!!
at least utter a word against those fcuktards for the goodness sake

Well, if you checked my previous posts, i have said my fair share, but last time i checked, swearing was against forum rules.

But yeah, i hope those cowards a****les suffer on earth and in hell!

Don't know what kinda stone age laws & revelations people want to implement, what about the current laws?
They want the law in which victim must bring four witness,Witness for RAPE!!!!
:disagree: :hitwall:

Stone age laws? well well, then why don't you fix up the problems in Pakistan? Stone age laws are way better than what exists today in Pakistan, pay bribery and get away with a crime? is that what you call 21st century laws? 21 century laws my a**!!!

according to many Hadiths, a women who is raped does not need 4 witnesses, and the man who raped her will still get punished:

Does Islam require four witnesses for rape?

Last edited:

nice post, but the question is how will we be able to bring trust worthy leadership?

Whenever someone tries to do something good they either get threats or get assassinated, so who will try to bring change and remove corruption?

Back
Top Bottom