What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Exactly.

Do you support it?

Army shouldn't have got involved. And that too in this clear manner.

No I don't. I personally think that this should have been done by the administration but then DG Rangers was made in-charge of everything by the government.

No I don't. I personally think that this should have been done by the administration but then DG Rangers was made in-charge of everything by the government.

What are your views about IHC judge comments today? He criticized army and generals for their role or interference in this issue.

I hate the current government but the response by all parties throwing the current administration under the bus whilst treating the Mullahs as some sort of heroes does not sit well with me at all. All the opposing political parties and army have not said a single thing about what they did to the state. Shameful.

And that is so convenient for the rabid lot to shift the blame of appeasement on the same DG rangers they themselves got involved.

Do now people realise that political elite has forsaken you lot and use your emotionality to flock you from one dilemma to the other.

Nobody is crying corruption anymore in the country.

They thrive on divisions within the nation.

Do now people realise that political elite has forsaken you lot and use your emotionality to flock you from one dilemma to the other.

Nobody is crying corruption anymore in the country.

They thrive on divisions within the nation.
I haven't forgotten. Don't think anyone has - but why let these idiots be treated like heroes?

What are your views about IHC judge comments today? He criticized army and generals for their role or interference in this issue.
I commented on the judge in a few earlier posts and [edit] sorry misfired post reply button[edit]

I said that Justice Siddiqui did the right thing by commenting exactly as the letter of the constitution states, Lol. He just stated what the constitution says. The reality on the ground was that the government had allowed the country to be taken to the verge of civil war by its own incompetence so it asked the Army for a favour but will now surely use it to play the victim yet again towing Nawaz sharifs false narrative.

The judge was right to not give the Government an excuse to hide behind court order to fire upon the protesting mob whose leadership was allowed by the government itself to do a dharna in Islamabad in the first place coming all the way from Lahore.

Where did I criticise the judge. The army acted in goodwill but pmln bites the hand that helps it...Zardari is a befitting example even though the example is from the tribe of the corrupt himself...

The government wanted either judiciary or army to take the blame for operation against the dharna but both institutions have acted within the best interest of the country...judiciary by the law and Army according to Government cry for help but without violence.

Last edited:
I haven't forgotten. Don't think anyone has - but why let these idiots be treated like heroes?

Lol

Look from the outside. Atleast these morons get something done.

As long as the Vote doesn't equal Bayah these people just won't understand and no politician has the moral standing for it unless the politician mirrors the voice of the people.

Our diplomatic standing doesn't mirror our internal policies and politics in large. You cannot expect much from politics when you have a vote turnout of less than 40 percent.

The state is beyond political parties control because they are on a different frequency from the masses and think the masses can be moulded facing financial desperation thanks to their own corrupt practices.

The state is on auto pilot. From my side everyone is forgiven lol

From my side everyone is forgiven lol
Well that's a pity because you shouldn't forgive anyone. But hey join the chorus of the nation where everything goes and lunatics are given free roam and authority.

Judge sahib should have been given a copy of army's requisition. COAS being adviser to PM can advise, constitutionally, what he thinks serve the purpose better. Putting technical things aside, do you really think after the incident of Nov 25th a truce could have been agreed upon?

If I am not mistaken Judge sahib who's hearing the writ petition used to be the representative of Laal Masjid cleric. However in an exemplary democracy, courts are justified to observe what was observed today by IHC.

Well that's a pity because you shouldn't forgive anyone. But hey join the chorus of the nation where everything goes and lunatics are given free roam and authority.

Well I am sorry I can't join them for legal purposes.

Why are you so frustrated?

Any personal loss?

Well I am sorry I can't join them for legal purposes.

Why are you so frustrated?

Any personal loss?
Why wouldn't I be frustrated? As always we give in to extremists who own the country because of leniency. Everyone is quick to jump on corruption and such - which btw I condemn - but turn a blind eye to the loons that have and continue to do more damage to the country than anyone else. So my personal loss is anger from seeing how people in the country don't have their priorities straight and are their own worst enemies.

Why wouldn't I be frustrated? As always we give in to extremists who own the country because of leniency. Everyone is quick to jump on corruption and such - which btw I condemn - but turn a blind eye to the loons that have and continue to do more damage to the country than anyone else. So my personal loss is anger from seeing how people in the country don't have their priorities straight and are their own worst enemies.

You can thank ZAB for your frustration. He's the first to support extremists in Pakistan. Then Zia came. These two's legacy's are shown in Pakistan today.

You can thank ZAB for you're frustration. He's the first to support extremists in Pakistan. Then Zia came. These two's legacy's are shown in Pakistan today.
Trust me I know. I know all of it. But at some point it has got to stop for everyone's good. You don't need enemies with 'friends' like these - they're cancer.

Well religion is a coping mechanism.

It helps you make some sense of the utter complexities of the world. When common sense of access to rights become a luxury of the select few. Religion offers simplified solutions to help one understand a greater logic. Ironic ain't it. Lol

So you really do a full circle with corruption both moral and financial. The people only get fooled for the glitter a promise may present them.

Now the problem simply is. The rich are too rich and too irreligious and the poor too religious and too many.

There's no solution until people start seeing themselves as Pakistanis first. Treat their problems as yours. They are protesting for 72 virgins go protest for tomatoes with them. Let the country be atleast aware of it's problems.

How is corruption nothing else but a new religion?

Back
Top Bottom