What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Don’t just limit your Islam to copy paste verses & hadiths to people. It’s been a time I’m a member of pdf and follow you.
No Deen is more practical than Islam. Bring these hadiths to your life and follow. Stop copy pasting only.

My Deen & legacy of my Rasool Allah saw don’t teach me to curse, create chaos, and be disrespectful to courts. Period.
In Islam leaders are followed until they are following Quran and Sunnah and implementing them with full force.

Do you think gov is listening now?
Yes they are not and now making sure entire Pakistan is on verge of civil war

The demands of the protesters were not unjust,there way of doing it was wrong.

But tell me do you think the Gov. would have listened to them if there were sitting quietly in one corner?

What are the demand of the protesters?

163 پارلیمانی سیاستدان
نے اپنے محبوب
نواز شریف
کو
پارٹی کی قیادت کرنے
کے لئے قانون تبدیل کر دیا
اور خدا کا پسندیدہ نبی
محمد صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کا نام ہٹا دیا،
کہا کہ وہاں نہیں ہونا چاہئے

مجرم قبول کیا جاتا ہے، محمد قبول نہیں کیا جاتا ہے

پاکستان کی فوج ان گدھے163 پارلیمانی سیاستدان کو لوگوں کے ہاتھوں سے مرنے دو

:disagree:Not about Province , it is about breaking laws and 2 Laws for Rich and Poor
Abuse of power by parliamentarians to protect Rich law breakers like Nawaz Sharif

In Islam leaders are followed until they are following Quran and Sunnah and implementing them with full force.

ar
Zaravan can you tell me you agree with abuses rizvi is giving during this time ? The videos show how imman afroz galian he had been uttering. Is he following Islam?

Demands are dissolve Parliment and kick out PML bastards in government at once

1- Enough of Mending constitution of Pakistan just for virtue of providing maximum benefit
To Nawaz Sharif's family and his collegues involved in money laundering

2- Enough of protection of Nawaz Sharif and Ishaq Dar by constitutional wranglings

3- Enough of self imposed , inflicted wounds like one happening now to divert attention from
Nawaz Sharif's (Guilty man can be head of party bill)

4- Enough of Drama bazi , Nawaz sharif or Dar lying on bend with Drip pretending to have
Cancer, Heart Attack , Kidney failiure ... while rest of country wants these guys in prison
Not a exit to UAE or UK or USA to live in 5 star hotel

5- We need HONEST MEN / WOMEN to lead nation not people who bow down to criminals and vow to protect criminals and not look after interest of what is best for People of Pakistan

Last edited:
I am not saying martial law just arrest him along with other conspirators.
Molvi pehle ni sambhal rahe or ap gullu button ko dawat de rahe.:disagree:

PA works under government's order, and its a police's duty to arrest a criminal. LEAs or amry are allowed special powers by Interior Ministry to arrest criminals. As PMLN will never allow them, you'll have to impose martial law to arrest NS.
Or incase PA arrests NS and PMLN dissolves the parliment in response, then what?
In both cases, NS will become Siyasi Shaheed and his arrest will intense the current situation.

Zaravan can you tell me you agree with abuses rizvi is giving during this time ? The videos show how imman afroz galian he had been uttering. Is he following Islam?
I have never liked this guy total nutjob but first government made the blunder of attempt to change the law which any one know was a deliberate attempt not a clerical mistake than let these people enter Islamabad and now attacking them without firing the people responsible for attempt to change the law. You just turned a nutjob Khadim into larger than life figure. Liberals and Government needs to understand their are some issues even if you come close to touching them you would set a fire which won't stop until it burns everything to ground Khatm e Nabuwat is one of those things.

So you are a Rondoo. at last I was right. You are not a Pakistani member. @The Eagle @Horus guys other admins/mods we need to clean the mess here. Some multiple ID owners are also spreading fasad and fitna and romours in this thread. We need to clear the mess at least on PDF

You may understand that as & when such type of sleeper cell strategy is being used to prove royalty and create diversion. Also, due to some obligations and unavoidable circumstances including signal jamming, couldn't reach earliest on tag however, there wouldn't be ethnic hatred for divide, anymore or as seen, let me know please.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom