What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I'm sure the CO of 111 Brigade would be smoking cig's in his car ,waiting for the go ahead lol

Ok bhaiyyo, got your point but there is another pov.

How did it all start?

Who initiated the -not a simple error- blunder?

Why a change was made in a law that was settled decades ago?

If not anything else, Everybody is agreed that a mistake was made!

At the highest level of religious reverence, shouldn't there be consequences for the one who made this deliberately change or mistake?

Why did Pmln not take action and throw out the culprits just like Shahbaz Sharif himself demanded?

Why Nawaz Sharif took no action of throwing out the culprits even after the finding committee of Raja Zafarulhaq submitted their report several days ago?

Why was Law minister not sent on a leave until further investigation?

Why was there no judicial commission made to investigate this change debacle?

The biggest question of the lot as if the above were not enough on their own:

Why a known instigator of Dharna Molvi, who had already made life horrible for Islamabadians once before in a similar sit in Islamabad, Molvi Khadim Hussain, a fourth schedule listed; who has to inform of his movements ahead of time, was allowed to organize a dharna coming all the way from his Masjid in Lahore and permitted to do a dharna "for two days at parade ground" in Islamabad?

Why not restrict his movements with in Lahore?

Bechari Roti ko chochi Govt. Chchchch...

Somebody did not want this issue to end quickly for personal reasons, may be diversion of focus but things have got out of hand, either deliberately or as a consequence.

A quick fix was suggested by Shahbaz Sharif to no avail. The statement that "changes were reverted" means a self admission that "changes were committed" to start with and so those who made those changes should be held accountable by a simple dismissal from post and would have made this issue dead a long time ago.

Well I don't know this specific change was deliberate or mistake, but one thing I know is that while the mullahs are running show on something which have been changed back and whole nation is busy in supporting/apposing it, the politicians have got the changes done in nomination papers which really mattered to them.

How can a person be beheaded if he can't be lynched or burned alive?

That was typo ... You could have fixed that just like you fixed "by" to "be"

Stop posting BS.
The law minister is gone what else u want,parliament!

This mullah is using Islam as a tool for the general elections of 2018, and i hate when a person use religion as a tool.
And tell me how can he sit on a mimber and use words like" dallay, kutte, behen ki siri, ma ki siri ", he litterally insults everyone, and u call him imaam. Theese guys are supposed to teach us deen and quran!
On last week's mahaaz with WSK on dharna, on a question " by sitting here u are blocking the way to schools of many boys and girls, why? " and he answered " actually it is a good thing that girls don't go schools, they ( the girls) should remain in homes they don't need to be educated"

Now u can choose on wich side u want to be, but if u call this protest a " khatam e Nabuwat" defense, u r wrong

This is clearly a political, pre-planned move to gain votes in 2018 elections

Who Told You Law Minister Is Gone.He Being The Shameless ***** That He Is Is Still Law Minister.

It Is Not About "Using Religion As A Political Tool".This Was A Deliberate Provocation By Nawaz Sharif and His Toadies.

This Reaction Was Natural

Well I don't know this specific change was deliberate or mistake, but one thing I know is that while the mullahs are running show on something which have been changed back and whole nation is busy in supporting/apposing it, the politicians have got the changes done in nomination papers which really mattered to them.

It Was Very Much Deliberate.Errors Should Not Be More Than A Letter Or Comma

Yahan Pura Para Badla Gya

Phele imran khan(fail)
Second imran khan (fail)
Phir Supreme Court (fail)
Ab yeh maulvi (results awaited.....)
They are getting sloppy

Oh Yes Only Nawaz Is Masoom Imran Khan Supreme Court and Maulvi Who Consider IK To Be Yahoodi Are All Conspiring What A Load Of BS

Any news/update on tv channels and social media ban? When its going to be un blocked?
Exactly my friend!
It is a win win for them, sadly but not astonishingly, not so for Pakistan.

Who Told You Law Minister Is Gone.He Being The Shameless ***** That He Is Is Still Law Minister.

It Is Not About "Using Religion As A Political Tool".This Was A Deliberate Provocation By Nawaz Sharif and His Toadies.

This Reaction Was Natural

It Was Very Much Deliberate.Errors Should Not Be More Than A Letter Or Comma

Yahan Pura Para Badla Gya

Oh Yes Only Nawaz Is Masoom Imran Khan Supreme Court and Maulvi Who Consider IK To Be Yahoodi Are All Conspiring What A Load Of BS

calling it a "natural reaction" is trivializing their lockdown of the capital causing nuisance to many and death of a small child. protest would have been a natural reaction, not closing down important roads so as to cause a chaos. despite repeated requests they were not budging and were ready for riots all over country. our love for religion must not make us blind towards people blatantly exploiting religious sentiments for their own nefarious gains at the cost of the country's economic and social prosperity

Oh didn't knew it was a typo, sorry, but the point is if the government itself won't follow the law when it doesn't suits them the people won't follow it either.

Exactly my friend!
It is a win win for them, sadly but not astonishingly, not so for Pakistan.

As i said earlier too in panama thread.. sharif family are the luckiest ppl on this planet.. this situation also is win win for them... they will blame the courts for this crack down...divert focus from panama...first they..deliberately changed law . created chaos in the country..let protestors enter islamabad.....now govt will conveniently blame courts for crackdown..

He just called for armed rebellion against the state yesterday if his demands arent met
Keep spewing bs while livong in US

ھم بذدل فوج سے لڑیں گے
خادم رضوی
@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight @RealNapster
Laal masjid all ovdr again
Due to the mis co operations within institutes
there is a gap to set up the things under strict laws, we are easy prey for religious fondos to get public charged by religion name, first we bitten by “ Sharia “ slogan thousands died, out side Pakistan they used
“ Khilafat “ term thousands died, now they selling churan on Khatm e Nubwat in a country where 97% are Muslims LETS see how many more lives gonna waste.
Operation Zarb e Adhab bring fruits that’s why this fitna molvi abusing Raheel Sahib.
Gen Bajawa’s Radd ul Fisad is a Lolly pop.
The hate this ....du molvi already spreaded is quiet enough to book him and his tolla. But sigh............

calling it a "natural reaction" is trivializing their lockdown of the capital causing nuisance to many and death of a small child. protest would have been a natural reaction, not closing down important roads so as to cause a chaos. despite repeated requests they were not budging and were ready for riots all over country. our love for religion must not make us blind towards people blatantly exploiting religious sentiments for their own nefarious gains at the cost of the country's economic and social prosperity

Here Is The Thing.Changing The Oath Was Un Needed and Uncalled For.Now That It Was Done .The Government Should Have Sacked The Law Minister. and Made Raja Zafar ul Haq's Report Public.These Protesters Were Not Asking For The Moon.

Even The SC Judge Did Not Say To Use Force.All They Said Was Cutoff Their Food Supply and Somehow Try To Persuade The To Shift Them To Parade Ground.But Being The Wonderful Idiots That PML N Is They Decided To Go Full Throttle And Thus Instigate A Natural Reaction.And Yes When These Kind Of Situations Occur Even Miscreants Do Their Job and Undesirable Things Happen.

I Am Not At All Defending The Loss Of Life I Am Talking About An Un Necessary Provocation That Led To This.

Stop posting BS.
The law minister is gone what else u want,parliament!

This mullah is using Islam as a tool for the general elections of 2018, and i hate when a person use religion as a tool.
And tell me how can he sit on a mimber and use words like" dallay, kutte, behen ki siri, ma ki siri ", he litterally insults everyone, and u call him imaam. Theese guys are supposed to teach us deen and quran!
On last week's mahaaz with WSK on dharna, on a question " by sitting here u are blocking the way to schools of many boys and girls, why? " and he answered " actually it is a good thing that girls don't go schools, they ( the girls) should remain in homes they don't need to be educated"

Now u can choose on wich side u want to be, but if u call this protest a " khatam e Nabuwat" defense, u r wrong

This is clearly a political, pre-planned move to gain votes in 2018 elections
show some credible proof that this was preplanned for elections.

Chal yaar chorni bas kar. Kaafi ho gaya.

You mean 20 no life losers who have no jobs and responsibilities?

The 20 who a drain on society and being fed by the elites in Islamabad?

Got it...those losers.
so you must be the one feeding those 20 who died?
how do you know who they are and what their occupation is?? you think every pakistani with an education and a job cant defend the prophets honor?? not all of us have become baygharats like u people.

Just 20?

I was hoping it was more like 200 or 2000. Every mullah should be shot on sight.
every person like u should be shot on site as well...
leftists like yourself are also a disease to pakistan, only people in the middle can save this country.

Don't Worry I Am Confident That SC Would Strike Down Those Changes.9 Petitions Have Been Made Against Those Amendments

I don’t see it anywhere on news :o
You sure?
yeah becuase news is blocked... its on facebook live feed where they are actually showing the bodies.. the youngest victim being a 8 year old who was shot and injured and then bled to death in the custody of the police.

lol That's not true.!
Let's not generalize the whole police force, Infact if you get into trouble and need their help ,It doesn't matter if cop is corrupt or not ,He will still do his job ,Like helping yo a$$ out.
i swear every time i had to deal with a cop in pakistan it was always the cops trying to get a bribe from me.

Tell me what’s gonna happen now?

Well - no one has crystal ball - wish I had one, but the fact of the matter is; top brass of both major players in the power corridors are keeping a close watch. as of now the advantage is with the TL - and both other parties can only react to the actions of TL - as one sort of conceded it at the outset by giving half baked signals (CM Shahbaz, Raja Zafar and Capt Safdar vs Ahsan Iqbal, Kh Asif, Zahid Hamid) to both sides.

I have heard from two different sources that someone pretty powerful has also asked for ZH’s resignation as with each passing moment the bargaining power of imbecile Paralyzed Muslim league - Nawaz has further eroded to a level where his resignation is pretty much the best option as if this isn’t accepted then there will be another causality (Interior Minister of Banana Repulic fame) - @Moonlight ...as time passes the demands will increase to dismiss whole Govt., as now only Law Minister is not involved, now Information, Interior and PM are also engulfed.

It is already quite ugly with innocent victims and this will get uglier once the TV’s open - it was not a wise move - but an expected one!

Last edited:
You mean 20 no life losers who have no jobs and responsibilities?

The 20 who a drain on society and being fed by the elites in Islamabad?

Got it...those losers.
the 8 year old victim who got shot by the police was he a job less loser as well?
what about the 16 year old teenager??
people like u are the reason the left in pakistan is considered traitors.

Back
Top Bottom