What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Nobody is caring for that poor fela but tow protesters killed and news say that rizvi says bring their bodies on stage. Sunni tehrik announced to start protest against its activist's killing.
I was just wondering, that guy would be hailed as a kaafir by these illiterate lot....how would his family live with something like that... at the end he was doing what he could for his country
*talking about police*

A big smile....... and you know why.... 18 arrested till now so far. The group is usual one that found a chance for all this and leading roles are recognized hence, the hunt. Same like here, many areas of country are deliberately disrupt and mother evil is only one siting in ISB/ruling party. People should understand that Karachi is mostly under whose majority then Rawalpindi and so on that PMLn has good relations with all different parties.

Seriously Allah khair kare bhai, I blame every institute for this Fitna, it was popping up like peep from few years after hanging of Qadri,
EVERYONE was just on pause mood and now it’s almost a lava to destroy the state.
My prayers and wishes for miniorties in Pakistan.

Watch this Capt Safdar sick mentality.

http://www.unewstv.com/118049/this-...-govt-but-we-are-incompetent-captain-r-safdar
I just wonder if he had developed this mentality after meeting with sharifs or he had this innate ability.....
how did he get into army? :D the psychologists who recommended him should be brought to justice :D

I keep telling the people that these people are worse than ebola , its time to use F-16's on these , or send in the sharp shooters to take out their leaders ..

I just wonder if he had developed this mentality after meeting with sharifs or he had this innate ability.....
how did he get into army? :D the psychologists who recommended him should be brought to justice :D
Sharif Family has a lot of Jokers in it, every one for a special part, and this chutiya dammad is head of this type of zombies.

I keep telling the people that these people are worse than ebola , its time to use F-16's on these , or send in the sharp shooters to take out their leaders ..
reminds me of an old protest where such persons threw "chappal" at army helicopters and were happy that they scared the kaafir fouj away :D

Some radicals holding Pakistani state at Ransome.

Not good for image of Pakistan.

A big smile....... and you know why.... 18 arrested till now so far. The group is usual one that found a chance for all this and leading roles are recognized hence, the hunt. Same like here, many areas of country are deliberately disrupt and mother evil is only one siting in ISB/ruling party. People should understand that Karachi is mostly under whose majority then Rawalpindi and so on that PMLn has good relations with all different parties.
Now I am getting the feeling why Chui Nisar house is encircled by protesters. Guess he was not liked by chamchas and old princess. Sordid boon. if NS company is playing all this then it is suicide for entire society. it is horrifying. Seriously nobody will feel secure and safe in own country.

Any road open to commuting between the twin cities?
Roads blocked at
1. 4 number Chungi Pirwadhai
2. Dhama Syedan Adyala Road
3. Kachehri Chowk
4. GT Road Gujarkhan
5. Tramri Chowk
6. Chatha Bakhtawar
7. Chak Shehzad
8. Tarnol Pathak
9. A group of people is marching towards Faizabad from Iqbal Town Service Road
10. Tarnol Chowk is blocked from all 4 sides
11. A rally of violent protesters is moving near Kashmir Chowk
12. National Highways &Motorways Police has advised people to avoid unnecessary traveling
13. Incoming protesters from Bara Kahu , areas around start Sitin protest at Kashmir Chwok near Rawal Dam blocking it for traffic from all four sides

Back
Top Bottom